It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails and Weather Warfare Validated by History Channel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The following History Channel presentation describes Chemtrails being sprayed at high altitudes in conjunction with HAARP to heat the upper atmosphere and mitigate the weather world wide. This technology poses a serious challenge to those who support Al Gore's version of Global Warming and the remedy of a Cap and Trade tax.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Great Information in this video...
Factual Documentation. I am intrigued...especially by the metal oxide angle. I wonder, you know if this might be a major contribution to the
"weather changes" occurring?

Who knows how long they have been doing this...the one incident took place in the 1950's. Silver Iodide could be everywhere...

Hurricane Katrina comes to mind...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think that is a lie.
Who do I talk to about this before they destroy the world,.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I believe that Chemtrail spraying also has other uses such as spraying aerosoled precursors which will help the spread of H1N1 virus.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Flagged and Starred

Let's keep this up the top

If one person tells another person (and providing the link as bonus) and they tell another, etc. -- then this will roar out of the 'conspiracy' bag and become common knowledge

Great post and long overdue

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

I agree, there are many claims this bioterrorism is spread
through chem trail spraying...that really gets my goat.

I do not drink the flouride, dont eat GMO, or chemicals...
But what can we do when they are spraying it on us?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Any one consider what pilots think about Chemtrails.
Traveling through toxic dust should be a concern.
Or are they hushed like with the UFO sightings.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Any one consider what pilots think about Chemtrails.
Traveling through toxic dust should be a concern.
Or are they hushed like with the UFO sightings.

I have yet to hear from a single ATS member pilot who feels there is truth in the chemtrail stories. They seem vehemently opposed to the possibility. Same goes for our resident meteorologists and other intelligentsia.

I find the theory to be substantial, but they are adamant that is is untrue.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Here's a thread about the History Channel:

Is the history channel trustworty?

[edit on 24 July 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Here is my amateur video of what I call, glowing rainbow clouds, only forms when they are spraying:

the history channel documentary will be airing tomorrow 7/25/09. I will be tuned.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Yeah!!!!! A huge Flag and a huge star, and a big hug too!

This is the best news I have read on ATS!!! I also agree with Maxmars comments on the pilot's views on this subject.

Where are they. Usually they jump right on. Thank You for finding this.

This is cause to celebrate, time for the pink chablis!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

This show is already being discussed here:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

On the subject of this particular episode, there seems to be a lot of theories and conjecture about weather control...not a whole lot of validation though...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar

I am sorry to tell you, that ANY water droplet will have a prismatic effect, and produce a rainbow!!! That includes clouds (made of water, and water ice crystals).

Here's a competing YT video:

Can anyone in the classroom tell us why this lady is incorrect? Anyone?

Bueller??

Edit for your viewing pleasure (Hey, Chad!!)

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hi weedwacker, somehow I knew I'd see you here. Havent seen chad yet.

You dont trust the History Channel either? What's up now? You are never too old to learn new things.

Time to throw in the chips. I think we won this war. I still look forward to debating with you soon.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

weedwhacker.... look at my video again. You don't think I know the difference between what I filmed and rainbows???

I live in Florida, I see beautiful rainbows all the time.

What I filmed was a glowing cloud within a cloud with with some hints of color.

It was NOT a normal rainbow. This thing stood out so much, it had everybody in their cars looking.

as a side note: today in my town, it was a horrifically heavy spray day.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Nice mix of various unrelated things to make it all sound like one grand conspiracy.

HAARP "heats" small areas of the upper atmosphere, high above the levels that have anything to do with weather. The speculations of a journalist (William Thomas) about HAARP being a weather control device able to deflect hurricanes and induce drought are absurd.

Weather modification (cloud seeding) is no secret and has nothing to do with contrails or "chemtrails". Cloud seeding takes place at much lower altitudes than those at which contrails (and "chemtrails") appear. And yes, the military has studied the potential uses of weather modification on the battlefield. There is one major problem. As commercial and government clould seeding programs have shown, the results are at best unreliable. Not the sort of thing you want to base a battle plan on.

Once again the History Channel has shown itself to more interested in presenting a sensationalized piece rather than a balanced presentation.

[edit on 7/24/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar

What you're seeing in that video is called a SUNDOG.

Google it.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar

I'm sorry again, the science of meteorology has an explanation:

A sun dog or sundog (scientific name parhelion, plural parhelia, for "beside the sun". Also called a mock sun.) is a particular type of ice halo. It is a colored patch of light to the left or right of the sun, 22 (or more) degrees distant and at the same distance above the horizon as the sun. It is the most commonly or second most commonly seen of the ice halos. Sundogs can be seen anywhere in the world during any season. In Europe or USA they might be seen 1-2 times a week but not always obviously bright. They are best seen and at their most conspicuous when the sun is low. They are not rainbows.

Formation and characteristics

Sundogs are formed by plate shaped hexagonal ice crystals in high and cold cirrus clouds or - during very cold weather - by ice crystals called diamond dust drifting in the air at low level.

Sundog forming rays enter a near vertical prism side face of a crystal and exit through a second side face inclined 60-degrees to the first. There is net refraction at each face and the light is dispersed into colors. There is no single angle of deviation through the crystal, which effectively acts as a 60 degree prism, but the minimum angle of deviation is ~22 degrees. This correspond to the distance of the inner edge of the sundog from the sun when the sun is low.

en.wikipedia.org...

EDIT:

Thanks, Phage, Chad As always, you're way ahead of me!!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Thanks, I have seen it. But I didn't think this History Channel video actually validates anything other than the popular suspicion.

I suppose it is the most that could be asked for given the allegation, MSM attention is to some extend, long awaited. But this seemed more of a FOX / Alien autopsy-style production. I guess I need to see the book they kept referring to, if I can find a copy.

I want to believe this theory because it means that the progression of scientific knowledge is substantial, though they allegedly found the worst possible use for it.

I was surprised that the History channel aired it; but I'm hardly an avid television aficionado, even the History Channel and other scholarly (ostensibly) cable operations have disappointed me too deeply in the past. Not that the "broadcast" networks were any better mind you.

Peace.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Cloud seeding takes place at much lower altitudes than those at which contrails (and "chemtrails") appear.

So what you are saying you believe in chemtrails but the history channel is all bunk?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join