It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12,000 U.S. Children To Be Swine Flu Vaccine Guinea Pigs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
newsok.com...

Some Oklahoma children will get a swine flu vaccine before it is available to the public. If clinical trials go well, the vaccine could be available in limited supplies by mid to late fall, experts said.

IPS Research in Oklahoma City is the first Oklahoma company to conduct the vaccination trials and will begin enrolling study patients Aug. 17, said IPS Research medical director Dr. Louise Thurman.

The trials will test the vaccine’s effectiveness and whether or not it has negative side effects in patients.

She anticipates about 200 children ages 3 to 8 will be able to enroll.

Patients accepted for the study will be administered a vaccine or placebo and are monitored through office visits and by phone. The study lasts 42 days and follow-up calls continue after that period.

Nationwide, 12,000 children will be given the vaccine for the trial, she said. The company should know today whether it will conduct adult trials, too.

"From a science standpoint, it should work,”

Aren't you just thrilled to hear this exciting news?

I predict riots.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

The article is less clear about where these children will come from. I am really hoping they are not orphans or foster children, but I also can't imagine real parents wanting their children to participate in this experiment.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't like this one bit.

My children are not guinea pigs.

How are they going to get these children in to the program?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
they will say that, "In order to get to go on the field trip, everyone will have needed to have gotten his or hers vaccine before noon next wednesday! No stragglers or you will have to stay and do busy work instead of go to the farm!"

or they will make it mandatory before enrolling, or just have a vaccine day!

o how much fun that would be?! a whole day to PARALYZE AND POISON EVERYONE!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What are children except small animals to be experimented upon, who are completely trusting of those who are injecting them with god knows what.

I love children as much as anyone, but we are all going to be better off if we can find out how many small children are killed or driven insane by this wonderful medical breakthrough.

What irks me is all the people opposed to medical progress - how dare you stand in the way of big pharma and government when they want to inject your 3yr old daughter with this wonderful .. stuff.

On a serious note- resist to the death - bring your community together, resist this insanity - we love our children - take care of them, protect them - fight for them.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

"From a science standpoint, it should work,”

Oh, well I feel better then!

Plenty of people will be clamoring to volunteer their kids for this vaccine. There will be no riots. Just us pessimists on the sidelines shaking our heads and holding our breath!

This has been a bad Friday for good news. OR a good Friday for Bad News! I dunno, but I don't like it!

top topics

join