It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new group to replace "Majestic 12" called "Scion", according to Dan Burisch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The new group which took over after Majestic, is named Scion... not S-I-O-N, as in Priority of Sion... S-C-I-O-N, which means a transplant...

-Dan Burisch, quoted from the 2009 Zurich Conference at around 18 minutes

did i interpret this wrong?? does anyone disagree that this isn't the new name for Majestic?

i've been waiting to hear the new name for a long time now, and i wonder if this is finally it?!

...i'm still in the process of watching this 2-hour long video, and i have to leave for work soon, but i will try to finish it tonight - the video alone might warrant its own thread all to itself for the sheer information it provides...

he talks about any and everything, including his microbiologist expertise on Swine Flu and vaccinations...

[edit on 24-7-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

i know its fairly shallow, but i have a hard time taking people seriously when there waring ty-dye shirts.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

he actually joked about wearing a suit and tie instead, but he said they wouldn't be themselves then...

...never judge a book by its cover!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man

i know its fairly shallow, but i have a hard time taking people seriously when there waring ty-dye shirts.

I was scrolling down to write the same thing!

That's like an unshowered person going to an job interview!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Dan Busrisch is an absolute joke...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by van001

I couldn't agree more and figured I would add a bit to this thread.

Springer interview with George Knapp about Burisch.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here is George Knapp exposing him as a fraud.
www.danburisch.info...
Here he is getting exposed for hoaxing an alien pic.
www.ufowatchdog.com...

Project camelot is an even bigger joke then Burisch is in my opinion.
He is a fraud folks.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

i know it's hard to believe someone in his situation, but he even mentions his dilemma with George Knapp at around 1h44m into that video, saying the he embarrassed Knapp in front of a whole audience and Knapp hasn't let it go since...

also, Knapp claims he has never called Burisch/Crain before, but Dan plays an audio recording from his answering machine, from 1991...

i just wish people would watch the video and let me know what they think of it, and not what they think of their preconceived notions of a man who's been scrutinized heavily for his outlandish claims. whether it's all true or not, i do at least like to hear all sides of a story...

...and by the way, Burisch/Crain has never released any photos of aliens...

[edit on 25-7-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man

That, and 'Priority of Sion'.
If he can't get that basic bit right, then what else is wrong?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

what exactly are you talking about?? ...maybe i heard it wrong, because i always thought it was "priority" of sion anyway, but now i notice that searching for it yields "priory" of sion... i'm pretty sure that's a misunderstanding in translation on my part...

i assume that's what you're referring to?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

did i interpret this wrong?? does anyone disagree that this isn't the new name for Majestic?

I'm not sure how much you know about this fellow.
Anyone who lays claim to a terminal degree with only an undergrad must be taken with a huge grain of salt. If he lies about his academic credentials how can he be trusted with any information. He is a complete and utter fraud. So many people have caught him in his nonsense, I am shocked he can show his mug in public.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I JUST WATCHED THIS LAST NIGHT! and enjoyed everyminute of it! and have been looking forward to something new and boy did i get it huh? it was a very insightful vid and was actually glad someone put it up! despite what others say on here they might want to actually do some investigation on the man and find that he has done great things such as feeding the homeless and whatnot.....
S+F for you my friend!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by van001
Dan Busrisch is an absolute joke...

Spell it properly and make a decent argument. One sentence means nothing.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by thirty3]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
reply to post by aorAki

what exactly are you talking about?? ...maybe i heard it wrong, because i always thought it was "priority" of sion anyway, but now i notice that searching for it yields "priory" of sion... i'm pretty sure that's a misunderstanding in translation on my part...

i assume that's what you're referring to?

Yeah, sorry, pedant calling in here :/

top topics

join