It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK and the Unspeakable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
"Oliver Stone: Military-Intelligence Complex Killed JFK"

The murder of President Kennedy was a seminal event for me and for millions of Americans.

It changed the course of history. It was a crushing blow to our country and to millions of people around the world.

It put an abrupt end to a period of a misunderstood idealism, akin to the spirit of 1989 when the Soviet bloc to began to thaw and 2008, when our new American President was fairly elected.

Source Link: www.huffingtonpost.com...

I used to think that Oliver Stone was part of the Dis-Information Corp working towards distracting the public from what could have really happened with JFK but a few weeks ago I saw an interview with him on Billy Maher and he honestly seemed to be very upfront about his feelings towards our corrupt Governement. Now, I'm still not completely sure of his motives but this thread is still an interesting read on the subject.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I really like what he had to say in the article. He seems to have an awareness of root causes, rather than merely attacking branches. There is much wisdom in this little work.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
IMO the article is worth reading even if like me you don't necessary agree with its conclusions straight off the bat . Its true that I'm glad that say that Bush wasn't in the place of JFK during the Cuban missile Crisis . The problem as I see it with the notion that is being put forward is that it is very possible that JKF would have had a clean out of senior personal at the CIA rather then scrap that body hence removing the motive . Motives for the assassination of JFK are a dime to a dozen in conspiracy circles . Myself I think that the official idea of a Magic bullet is rather far fetched to say the least and as for motive well to be honest I have no firm ideas .

join