It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA to Conduct Massive NLE 09 Martial Law Exercise Next Week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

FEMA to Conduct Massive NLE 09 Martial Law Exercise Next Week

www.prisonplanet.com

Earlier this week, the Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Administrator Craig Fugate met with several state governors to discuss “emergency preparedness,” according to a press release posted on FEMA’s website. “FEMA is committed to protecting and assisting our states and citizens during disasters,” said Fugate. “By working together and strengthening relationships at the state level, we can continue to build the national emergency response team which includes FEMA, as well as state, local, tribal and federal partners, the private sector an
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Something big may happen to deploy FEMA in martial law. I don’t find it a coincidence that DHS and NSA are already geared up and ready to act. They blame the flu, economy or other triggers that will set off public panic. What do they know that we don’t?

Last October, investigative journalist Wayne Madsen learned from knowledgeable FEMA sources that the Bush administration had put the final touches on a plan that would see martial law declared in the United States with various scenarios anticipated as triggers. “The triggers include a continuing economic collapse with massive social unrest, bank closures resulting in violence against financial institutions, and another fraudulent presidential election that would result in rioting in major cities and campuses around the country,” explained Madsen.
An additional trigger has since emerged – a mass flu pandemic the government promises will occur this autumn.

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Great! I'll be at a gun show looking for a few items to add to my collection. Might have to upgrade the caliber I'm lookng for, buy a few hundred rounds of ammo.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What is NLE? I have a migraine today so excuse me if it is just not registering...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I think it means National Level Exercise. You should probably add a 2nd line or they will yell at you also.

I'm not worried about this because all year we have been having these and nothing has happened so far.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Not worried in the least. This is just an exercise and after the Katrina debacle, FEMA took it in the @ss about not being prepeared. And now that they carry out these exercises folks panic. This is just of dozens they have had recently and nothing.

top topics

join