It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officers quarantined after exposed to unknown substance

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Pesticides, Limes and Cocaine all in one 18 wheeler that was pulled over because it looked like it might be hauling illegal drugs? Then they haul the truck/trailer to a secure area where 17 individual law enforcement officers became overwhelmed by nausea and dizziness.

Wait a minute. Does that even make sense? Even if there were absolutely nothing untoward about this story, the way it is being presented is extremely suspicious.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Oh ya. And I wonder what makes an 18 wheeler look like it may be hauling illegal drugs? A big white trailer with a name on the side. It must have said "Lady Cocaine Transit" on the back door!

If there is that much pesticide on the limes, I am going to have to start washing them a little better!

The other stuff on the other hand. Feel free to powder my limes in that stuff. I could use the extra energy!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sounds to me like 17 officers thought they could have a little dip of the white stuff before it got confiscated and put on record.

Unfortunately due to the obscene drug laws in our world, drug traffickers could give a hoot about the quality of there product..

Soo..... a little bit of pesticide was mixed with the coke.. and all 17 nose huffers + the poor dog... got a case of the spins,sweats and runs.

What we need now.... IS TOUGHER DRUG LAWS..

Which will encourage drug traffickers to cut more and more of there product (with god knows what) due to the increased risk of trafficking said product..

MMM MMM.. God bless America.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister Vert
Which will encourage drug traffickers to cut more and more of there product (with god knows what) due to the increased risk of trafficking said product.

That's one argument that Prohibitionists don't get, and I don't understand why they don't get it.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

Its easy to understand why they don't get it..

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

These close minded do-gooders don't like things that go bump in the night. Unfortunately these "bad things" are part of what we call "The World". To pretend they don't exist is akin to pretending I don't have to defecate because I don't like the smell. Give it a try.. Try not pooping because "Its gross". You will find yourself 2 days down the road (15 days in Spartaks case)checking out some groceries when all of sudden... Slam... You've crapped your pants.

When you could've defecated in a controlled environment under your own conditions.

Apply this logic to anything that goes "bump in the night" and you can see how trying to remove the "un-removable" only exacerbates the problems while creating a whole host of new problems in the process.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by PestOfTruth]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PestOfTruth
reply to post by Finalized

Its easy to understand why they don't get it..

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

These close minded do-gooders don't like things that go bump in the night. Unfortunately these "bad things" are part of what we call "The World". To pretend they don't exist is akin to pretending I don't have to defecate because I don't like the smell. Give it a try.. Try not pooping because "Its gross". You will find yourself 2 days down the road checking out some groceries when all of sudden... Slam... You've crapped your pants.

When you could've defecated in a controlled environment under your own conditions.

Apply this logic to anything that goes "bump in the night" and you can see how trying to remove the "un-removable" only exacerbates the problems while creating a whole host of new problems in the process.

What the hell was. this analogy neccessary?

For the record. If I wanted too. I could go 2 weeks pooping. I have an odd metabolism and wierd ability to constipate myself.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Spartak_FL]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
If anyone is familiar with Berton Roueche

There was a case with pesticides where a child bought jeans at a tag sale. The jeans had been transported in a truck which had drums of pesticides. Some of the pesticides got onto the jeans and made him sick. Story goes something like that.

So, not saying that's the case. But if it was a huge drug bust and lots of cops were there, it's possible the truck that was being used was a cheap rental and had pesticides in at at some point. Or there were pesticides in the area where the cops pulled over the truck.

[edit on 7/24/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Spartak_FL

Whooosh.

Check your hat Spartak, I think it might've just got blown off.

-----------------------
Seriously if you can control your bowel movements for 2 weeks, you should start a thread to see if there are any other "poo preservers" out there.

-----------------

Back to the point I was making... $23,000 to $25,000 per kilo. For a substance that grows naturally??

Not pooping indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join