It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new swine flu vaccine a killer and lawsuit filed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
my husband found this video on youtube - didn't see it here anywhere yet, so i wanted to throw it up and get some feedback

one claim = that the new h1n1 aka "swine flu" vaccine has been administered to homeless people and babies in some countries around the world (they offer them money apparently to try them?)... and homeless people and babies are dying!

so doing just a bit of a search i found the following link from July 18

Branswell US officials say h1n1 vaccine several months away

excerpt: first human clinical trial of a swine flu vaccine is expected to start next week, with Australian manufacturer CSL first out of the gate...

so this doesn't add up, and i suspect, neither does much else of what this person is claiming.

however... i'm always open to the idea that there may be some truth here. although i think it's suspect to say someone is both bringing a lawsuit against these big companies who are supposedly complicit with the WHO conspiracy... and yet is being protected by marines who would, you think, be lackeys of the nwo.

has anyone heard of his? does anyone know the name of the plaintiff?

[edit to fix link]

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Godweed]

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Godweed]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
In any pharmaceutical trials, there are stage 1 and stage 2 trials that need to be administered in accordance with FDA guidelines.

These trials are human tests closely administered, with the result being the warnings that you see on the sides of the boxes, ie "this may cause bleeding, death, cancer, face falling off, alien transforming. . . . "

I spent a few years working for Abbott Labs in North Chicago. So I kinda know what I'm talking about here. Next week they will start with the "uncontrolled" administration of this poison (IMHO).

Hope this helps

Mike

I should add that these trials are administered BEFORE they even get FDA approval.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
These trials are human tests closely administered, with the result being the warnings that you see on the sides of the boxes, ie "this may cause bleeding, death, cancer, face falling off, alien transforming. . . . "

I spent a few years working for Abbott Labs in North Chicago. So I kinda know what I'm talking about here. Next week they will start with the "uncontrolled" administration of this poison (IMHO).

Hope this helps

Mike

I should add that these trials are administered BEFORE they even get FDA approval.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by mikerussellus]

thanks Mike, and yes this does help. I agree this is poison, and I am absolutely against taking any sort of vaccine. but it didn't sit true that ppl were dying from vaccination trials, and there was no information about this anywhere

besides that video of course

join