It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US schedules trials of new swine flu vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Trials of the experimental new H1N1 swine flu vaccine will start at eight university medical centres and clinics next month, starting with vaccines made by Sanofi Aventis and CSL Ltd., US health officials said on Wednesday.

The first round of tests will be in adults, but will quickly move to children, said Dr Karen Kotloff of the University of Maryland, who will be leading one of the trials.

Although some vaccine manufacturers have complained that the H1N1 vaccine is not especially easy to make, Kotloff said there would be enough. “I have been told that there is sufficient vaccine to perform the studies,” Kotloff said in a telephone interview.

The trials, likely to begin on August 10, should also have no trouble enrolling volunteers, she said. “There is a great deal of interest,” she said.

jordantimes.com...

Any members in ATS going to be one of these volunteers?

So next month apparenlty they will begin the trials on testing the swine flu vaccines. Vaccines which haven't for the most part being tested properly on any animals.

We should be keeping an eye on this one and see what happens.

Will the first tests be done with some real vaccines so that the ones which were never tested can be sold to governments and used on people?

How do we even know that the vaccines which will be tried on volunteers are the same as the ones which will be released en mass for the mandatory vaccinations?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Trials of the experimental new H1N1 swine flu vaccine will start at eight university medical centres and clinics next month

AHhhhhhhhh crap! I have to go through Jefferson in Philly in August (gotta swallow one of those little camera pills and do all sorts of tests ... ). they wouldn't shoot me up and tell me its' something other than swine flu would they?

Ah jeeeze .. now I'm paranoid!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

How do we even know that the vaccines which will be tried on volunteers are the same as the ones which will be released en mass for the mandatory vaccinations?

The tested vaccines may not have squalene in them. The ones put to the general population may have an "extender" like squalene in it. That's my guess.

join