It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bot or Not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
reply to post by Harman

Thanks for the graph Harman.It kind of reminds me of the bible code or Nostradomas prophecies.No one gets then till After they happened!Then they go back and say this meant this and this meant this etc...Would that be a fair evaluation?

They admit mistakes when made but show the actual event and it fits almost every time, they had a earthquake in the data and mistaken it for an American earthquake but it happened in Asia, it was in the data only interpeted wrong. The data showed an earthquake on the 42 degree longitude but on they pointed at the wrong continent, that sort of stuff. So the data is always there and a similar event does happen on the given date but the details get foggier every level down.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Is the latest report different or containing more than the Alta 1309 part 6 report?

It all doesn't sound so bad. Part 6 sounds like what I wanted to happen many years ago. I have felt that the planet needs an exorcism.

Do you think that woman mentioned in part 6 might refer to Anastasia?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Anything or organisation that hypes itself up by getting insiders/employees to spread the word we have the most scary thing ever and its coming to get you but you have to pay upwards of of couple of hundred $ to find out what it is, then say thats your lot we give up because there is no point anymore we are all screwed however they miraculously reappear at a cost price of 10 bucks a month or so later with a stronger advertising campaign can not be trusted. They have already broken their word by simply reinstating the bot.
My new friend(if he will have me) said it best, its just like flipping a coin. Yet i feel with the latest report there is no need to flip it at all. Its all bunk.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

TOTALLY and COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than Alta 6 - Big difference!!

The new one has it's own things not discussed before.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
While predictions may be "incredibly correct" in "some" cases, the truth is it is just as likely (and many have coursed these forums -- such as the end of 2008 series of apocalytic earthquakes that err -- seem to be late) that are "incredibly wrong".

Doom and gloom sells. It always has, and always will. But what amazes me is the series of inaccuracies that we are willing to forget to fodder our morbidity.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I came to the conclusion that this web bot thing is totally BS. Its data pool is only limited to what is being discussed on the internet. So why is it predicting a world devastating event in 2012? BECAUSE THATS WHAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT.

If half the people on the internet right now started posting forums and started talking about Gumballs falling out the sky, the Web Bot would in fact "predict" gumballs would start falling out the sky.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

Jess Undefined you are absolutely correct.

The Web Bot is full of manure. It can only predict what people already know about or write about on the internet. Most of what the Web Bot gets its information from is from forums, especially ATS.

Their earthquake predictions have been so far off it is unbelievable, and if you dont' think so then go back to last Christmas and check out their poor predictions that never showed up. One of these days these Web Bot jokers are going to be sued in a class action suit and it will be all over for them in their predictions.

Questioningall used to copy their crap down word for word until Web Bot slapped ATSs hand for her copying everything they wrote down and supposedly spoiling their business by more of their own news to be picked up over and over again by their computers from ATS posts. As a matter of fact ATS had to remove huge chunks of Questioningalls posts that were nothing but word for word copy of Web Bot material. Their predictions are only accurate if whatever the prediction is, is taking place already. People starting to buy a stock; the Web Bot computer sees it and can tell you to buy that stock because it is going up.

Web Bot earthquake predictions are a joke also. Major earthquakes occur all the time around the ring of fire, basically one a month and the lattitudes that Web Bot predicts are common lattitudes for major earthquakes to strike.

Don't believe in the Web Bot crap.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I guess im just really sick and tired of all the gloom and doom I read here. Im not ganna lie, I get depressed after coming on to ATS. Its always "Everyones going to die" "New disease may whipe us all out."

I just dont want to hear about it anymore. And if someone did read these reports on the web bot and this thing was saying everyone was ganna die, why dont you spare us the trouble of worrying about it for the next few years? Because the last thing someone wants when coming on to this site is to be told there going to die and theres pretty much nothing they can do about it.

Because were human. And were all ganna die eventually. And most of us would rather not know when. Let us enjoy are lives okay. We already have enough to worry about in this world.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Just a general reply: The web bot predictions pretty much called the start of the financial collapse making MSM to the day if I remember correctly oct 6th or 13th last yr. I have followed the free pages on urbansurvival for a few yrs now and find them useful to a degree. As QA said they didn't used to be quite so doom and gloom.
However if it's total BS as many suggest why are governments in other countries setting up their own bot projects.

It has proven in psychological tests that the human brain reacts to stimuli nano/micro seconds before actually receiving the picture/sound and the premise of the bot is that the bigger the event the more people will pick up on this.

Try reading Dean Radin's Entangled Minds or Entangled Universe for a lot more info on this, it's fascinating.

Einstein called it spooky entanglement at a distance and it all comes back to quantum physics as far as I can gather.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join