It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy With Gun Confronts Skateboarder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I have to say that it fills my heart with joy to see this thug get beat down. Its not often you see someone with guts like this skateboarder has.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
yea kudos to the skate dude,often i dont think very well of skaters,i still dont understand what did they start about?but the guy with the gun i meen cmon man...he was just looking to get beat up.sure pull a gun made ur point..and leave...but he was just over the line

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This was just toooo funny! How in the hell can you have a gun and lose a fight against a guy with a skateboard?

Another example of a moron with a room temperature IQ that thinks that having a gun makes them a man. He should stick to terrorizing old ladies and kindergarteners. I was so happy to see the scrappy skateboarder beat the pitiful few brain cells this guy had into dust. I'm hoping that, thanks to YouTube, this jag-off becomes a total pariah and object of constant scorn and abuse in his 'hood'.

Nevertheless, The skateboarder took a big chance (never bring a skateboard to a gun fight!) but I'm really glad it came out well for him. I'll never tell that skate punk to get out of my driveway.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by passenger]

[edit on 24-7-2009 by passenger]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
New video link:

new topics

top topics

join