It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Lanterns and ISS cause alot of UFO reportings, N0?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Airplane lights lol............. I really laughed at that! Seeing is believing my friend, I wish you a ufo orb in all its beauty

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by weedev

So in keeping with the OP why not change it to 'some' of the UFO reportings?

Don't be so ignorant, why don't you start that thread and leave this one alone..?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Airplane lights lol............. I really laughed at that! Seeing is believing my friend, I wish you a ufo orb in all its beauty

You actualy think you are better than someone cos you've seen something that thay haven't?

The whole point of this thread is to eliminate the more trivial everyday things that are explainable!

What part of that don't you get? Your at the windup...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedev

Thanks, for that.

I think the above thread has been hijacked by non readers of the OP...

Mate, it almost seems like you're finding any reason to discredit our sightings. We just want to make it clear that although some UFOs are the ISS, satellites, regular stars, and sky lanterns; some of them definitely aren't and often get misidentified.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

My post wasn't directed at you. Your videos of orbs are to ambiguous to determine what was being seen (mostly due to the poor quality of those videos), but I can tell they weren't airplanes.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermantinkly

Thanks, for that.

Mate, it almost seems like you're finding any reason to discredit our sightings. We just want to make it clear that although some UFOs are the ISS, satellites, regular stars, and sky lanterns; some of them definitely aren't and often get misidentified.

I have made that more than clear from the start of the thread...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Thanks, for that.

I have made that more than clear from the start of the thread...

Okay then fair enough.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weedev

Just being civil and giving a positive response to the OP, met with nothing but anti and derision when asked for a reply and you gave yours which is a little off when I was up for something nice. Best wishes my friend

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

The thread has grown arms and legs and if the whole thread is read from the start then all would see that I tried to help the subject but hey?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Thanks, for that.

I'm sure there are many sightings that cannot be explained away by saying it's only the ISS, satellites, chinese lanterns, etc.

I'm just saying that there are some descriptions of UFO sightings I read here on ATS that sound exactly like airplane landing lights.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Thanks, for that.

I'm sure there are many sightings that cannot be explained away by saying it's only the ISS, satellites, chinese lanterns, etc.

I'm just saying that there are some descriptions of UFO sightings I read here on ATS that sound exactly like airplane landing lights.

That's true too, and some of them definitely are.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Ok, must have writen the post wrong then, I'm not explaining the thread again..

No hard feelings ofcourse

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by weedev

Just being civil and giving a positive response to the OP, met with nothing but anti and derision when asked for a reply and you gave yours which is a little off when I was up for something nice. Best wishes my friend

The OP has

ns of what "could be" Lanterns or the ISS..?

already, so he needs more excuses for denying ignorance.
The Critter theory is one of zorgon's.

You can't go with any explanation unless you have done your
homework.

I got enough into Tesla so I have to stick with it as I think
nothing will ever be resolved for a long time.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by weedev

Yeah I know where you're coming from. They do cause "alot of UFO reportings,NO?"

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Thanks

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Oh dood do I like you........... Half the time I just don't get where you're coming from but I know you believe it and are onto something............................... Sometimes I even connect with your knowledge

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Oh dood do I like you........... Half the time I just don't get where you're coming from but I know you believe it and are onto something............................... Sometimes I even connect with your knowledge

I can't connect with my knowlage..

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Thanks Soylent Green Is People, I think we have the same OP in front of us. Do you get what I mean with the everyday objects causing confusion?

Unless we help clear that up then the genuine UFO's don't have a chance of explanation.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

The whole point of this thread is to eliminate the more trivial everyday things that are explainable!

Frisbies and witches on broom sticks? Fire flies, marsh gas too?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Frisbies and witches on broom sticks? Fire flies, marsh gas too?

Yip, everyday objects causing confusion?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join