It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Lanterns and ISS cause alot of UFO reportings, N0?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Treble post Herm and your response merits it. You know your ufo orbs and wow, are they just the bestest thing you ever experienced in this experience on this planet called Earth?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter Those things in my avatar,

You keep saying that but do you have a better picture so one can actually see something?

CX

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I just wanted to add, the fact that chinese lanterns make great UFO sightings, does not mean i think that the case is solved now.

It just means theres one more thing out there that has to be eliminated when we are trying to find out what a ufo is.

I still believe.

CX.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Tess the ufo orbs really do exist. Those things in my avatar, are they in any way similar to the Foo over Germany? These things are real and I know you go with the man made approach, Tess they are like something alive, like a animal under a microscope with the ability to arrange themselves in formation and capability of signalling back and having a light beam (red type), travel in same coloured pairs and are connected to motherships.

The mechanical metal orbs powered by electrical powers are not
alive, they are piloted.
We do not see the rest of the craft.
A mechanical metal craft is surrounded by the bright light of sparks.
Who can tell the difference.
Alive in what way, cause a moving light from a craft is not alive in any way.

The Foo of 1943 Germany might have been an electrified VW Bug.
Just a very agile joy stick controlled aircraft designed by Tesla.
We still see them today as very mobile lights in the sky.
Otherwise larger craft spark off light at various places around the
outer surface at Benjamin Franklin weak points.
Movements can be very quick as they capture the stability of the
natural universe.
We must understand that Tesla did capture the forces of nature.
ED: Yeah, I'm not a backer of the critter theory.

[edit on 7/24/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgs you seen my 29 minute footage in my profile? Yes I have better footage on my PC as it was uploaded via dongle mobile phone airwaves but I don't know how to upload it to ATS as it always says not available. OK I will try in the mo' (UK time) to uplift it. Don't you think they look like the Foo Fighters?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Was Tesla in the Pacific theatre? In Nuremburg in the 1500's?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

reply to post by weedev

My point is some sightings are not the ISS and lanterns. Oh the ufo orbs are very real and they are not all amber/orange types or white types, can you account for the green, red, blue, mettalics, angle grinder types?

Thanks!

The OP is however to highlight that Lanerns and the ISS that do happen and some folk think UFO, thats the whole point of the post...

If people learn to identify Satelites, Iridium Flares, Venus, Jupiter, Lanterns and ISS etc, Maybe then we can all discuss the unexplained...

Is it me or are people not getting what i'm trying to do here

I am trying to get this point across without offending people that hav'nt seen ISS, Lanerns and the like and post after post them on ATS.

I think that misunderstanding causes more damage than good in the proccess to get some real answers on Ufology!

[edit on 24-7-2009 by weedev]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by weedev

Will you also admit that some sightings are the real ufo orbs? You know...... Star of Bethlehem, Foo Fighters, Nuremburg ufos, critters?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Hey ufoorbhunter. Yeah it was a really uplifting experience for me. It's beautiful, surreal, and bizarre all mixed into the same pot. I was never really that much into this subject until I had that experience.

Btw, I found this video on Youtube and it looks very similar to what my sighting was like. You must pay close attention though and decrease the glare in your room though because it's rtaher dark. Notice how at 0:38, the orb splits into two and then at 0:50 the split orb lights up. Also happens at 1:35.

*edit* click on the video link below so you can watch it directly on Youtube... it doesn't allow embeding...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-7-2009 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

reply to post by weedev

Will you also admit that some sightings are the real ufo orbs? You know...... Star of Bethlehem, Foo Fighters, Nuremburg ufos, critters?

Admit what, i'm not denying anything?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedev

Just asking a question. Care to answer?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by weedev

Post evidence and I'll tell you cos I ain't seen any of them...

[edit on 24-7-2009 by weedev for spelining]

[edit on 24-7-2009 by weedev]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Was Tesla in the Pacific theatre? In Nuremburg in the 1500's?

His technology was perhaps.
Forces of nature are easily found or taught unless denied.
Did the inventor of the jet engine ever fly a jet.
Engineers build for customers and never use the devices paid for.
Tesla was under contract so he had disclosure problems.
Might others have done the same as he.
Perhaps not.
As much as there is available the UFO flight mechanism might be possible.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedev

reply to post by weedev

Post evidence and I'll tell you cos I ai'nt seen any of them...

Personally, I think it was meant for certain people to have these sightings and others not, so if you haven't seen them then maybe it wasn't meant to happen. Perhaps you harbor negative emotions like hate or fear and you're just not ready to have any personal experiences yet, but that doesn't mean you won't. Just keep an eye to the sky and send a few thoughts to the heavens asking for what you want -- you might get lucky.

In my case for example, I was never interested in UFOs until my experience. Since having it I've been consumed in the topic and in constant search for truth behind what they are and what their purpose is. I have to say it'sreally changed my outlook on life greatly. Very humbling experience.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Can we keep to the OP Folks..

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Lovely footage and just how it happens. Maybe seeing is believing, the way they form a pair, they usually come in pairs, like lovers or as someone else on ATS said travelling companions.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I would like to add one more thing that is often called a "UFO"...

Airplane Landing Lights.

- An airplanes landing light(s) is very bright, white-ish, and non-blinking.
- They are bright enough to drown out the light from the green and red blinking nav lights.
- The landing light is bright enough that it could be seen from very far away -- further than the plane could be heard (so the light would often be accompanied by silence)
- The plane with it's landing light on is usually flying low on the horizon, because it is coming in on approach.
- When it is flying low and heading toward an observer, it would look to that observer like it's not moving or moving very slowly.
- If the plane then turns, it would look to that observe as if the non-moving bright light just began to move (and the light may become dimmer as it turns away).

From my home, I have seen many planes take the following approach to my local "regional" airport (which is about 20 miles from me)...It comes toward me, then drops in altitude a bit, then turns toward the airport.

To someone who doesn't know they are watching a plane, they would see this:
A bright light near the horizon that is not moving (or moving very, very slowly) that then more rapidly moves downward, and then moves sideways.

[edit on 7/24/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Thanks, for that.

I think the above thread has been hijacked by non readers of the OP...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by weedev

So in keeping with the OP why not change it to 'some' of the UFO reportings?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

the angle grinder type that morphs into a Jesus/Angel light and then see the mothership and get crop sprayed by a substance like cotton wool/candy floss that is sooooo similar to that called Manna in the Bible

Say what ?

Do you have any more information on this ?

And OP I totally agree with you, not to mention I've seen people put up vids of aircraft contrails and call them UFO's.

[edit on 24/7/09 by Discotech]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join