Swine Flu and Blood Electrification

page: 1
5

log in

join

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
this is non drug based thread for people who know about and who can use blood electrification to disable pathogens.

www.papimi.gr...

here is a link which summarizes it for non technical people.

swinefluzapper.com...

or you can type blood electrification in google , etc.

after studying this it seems to me the best way to use blood electrification would be to apply to the chest area by being between a sandwich of wet towels/sponges in front and back of the chest down to the last rib.

swine flu kills due to inflammation of the chest area and the lungs.

using the (2 x 1.5 VOLTS AA) batteries and reversing the polarity every 3 minutes would be optimum.you can use a cheap meter to monitor the currrent flow.adjusting the wetness of the towels or how hard they press against you can adjust the current flow.

use it for up to 15 to 20 minutes 3 times a day until the flu is gone.

here is a picture of a very simple blood electrification device using sponges.

health.dir.groups.yahoo.com...


here is some peer reviewed related research papers too.

www.papimi.gr...


in my opinion it seems to work by micro electrolysis of tissue/blood/body fluids which creates a hostile environment for pathogens.

micro electrolysis may also occur on the pathogens.

micro electrolysis may create a non stable ion filled environment for the pathogen to which they can not adapt as the electrolysis would would create non predictable changes to that environment at the microscopic level.

electrolysis is used to sterilize water.for example the MIOX Disinfection Pen used by campers/hikers/army uses a very small salt tablet in water and passing a current for a minute through it.look it up in google.

www.bushwalking.org.au...

could anyone who uses this for swine flu report back to help others?







[edit on 24-7-2009 by esecallum]




posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
yourtotalhealth.ivillage.com...

en.wikipedia.org...
[edit] History

Use of electrical apparatus. Interrupted galvanism used in regeneration of deltoid muscle. First half of the twentieth century.In 1855 Guillaume Duchenne, the father of electrotherapy, announced that alternating was superior to direct current for electrotherapeutic triggering of muscle contractions.[2] What he called the 'warming affect' of direct currents irritated the skin, since, at voltage strengths needed for muscle contractions, they cause the skin to blister (at the anode) and pit (at the cathode). Furthermore, with DC each contraction requiring the current to be stopped and restarted. Moreover alternating current could produce strong muscle contractions regardless of the condition of the muscle, whereas DC-induced contractions were strong if the muscle was strong, and weak if the muscle was weak.

Since that time almost all rehabilitation involving muscle contraction has been done with a symmetrical rectangular biphasic waveform. In the 1940s, however, the US War Department, investigating the application of electrical stimulation not just to retard and prevent atrophy but to restore muscle mass and strength, employed what was termed galvanic exercise on the atrophied hands of patients who had an ulnar nerve lesion from surgery upon a wound.[3] These Galvanic exercises employed a monophasic wave form, direct current - electrochemistry.

I just did a quick search but what I was looking for was an article that goes more indepth about the use.

All organisms function on their own frequency(including cancer cells) the trick is to isolate that frequency and then to apply an electrical shock at the same frequency to the area thus overloading the organism.

Now it's also believed that poisons/toxins from insect stings and snake bites can also be remedied this way. The toxins, although effective, have very weak chemical bonds and by appling a electical shock you break these bonds making the toxin ineffective.

I hike alot in very remote areas(prospecting and doing the ATS thing) and carry a small 100,000v stun gun in my first aid kit just for these emergencies. I do know that as far as wasp stings, spider bites and even chiggers that the zapper does work. Just a quick very uncomfortable zap to the bitten area relieves it. I haven't been bitten by a snake(knock on wood) so I cannot atest to that part but being out in the middle of nowhere and this was to happen, I surely would try anything.

You can also make your own zapper from a disposable camera,just search 'DIY stun gun' but I wanted the longer duration of the shock therapy so I picked one up on ebay for $20. Sounds like I'm a masochist but if it does work on snakebite I want to know I'm getting the full treatment!



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Do a search for "Zapper".
There are several models on the market.
Most of them run on a 9V battery and are quite effective.

THere is also a unit called the "Silver Pulser". This is made to apply to the arteries (usually wrist or ankle) to electrify the blood.

Also do a search on red light therapy.
The red and the infra red can work wonders for arthritis and for muscle pain.

I don't know what if anything they would do for swine flu.



posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by geo1066
 


Thank you geo1066.Did you click on the links in my signature below?

You will find them most informative esepecially the venom one.

I want to point out this thread is not about high voltages but only for low voltages of between 3 volts to 6 volts maximum and the current/voltage is steady for 3 minutes and then reversed in polarity.

think of a square wave generator which +/- changeover every 3 minutes.



The currents involved are below 0.001 amps or between 0.00050 to 0.001 amps per square centimetres in cases of large area electrodes.

If it can be shown this works for swine flu then people can easily build there own or get the chinese to mass produce for a few cents.Think of toys with microchips in them selling in dollar stores.



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum
 


Thank you 'escallum'. No I didn't click on your venom link at the time but just now read it. Very informative and indepth.

Whereas the HV current that I use for venoms literally blow-up the bonds of the chemical components rendering the toxin compound ineffective, I would still think that a electrical current(LV) for the use of disabling a virus-type organism, again, would be the frequency of the voltage. I would guess that the application of a 1.5v battery might work because of the varying frequency as the battery is being discharged.

The drawback I see is if this crude apparatus does work, it would be basically a 'hit and miss' type of application due to the varying discharge frequencies, non-destuctive cells might also be at risk.

I'm a firm believer in electrotherapy but you would have to know at what frequency these virus organisms thrive at as to not damage healthy cells.



[edit on 25-7-2009 by geo1066]



posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
An interesting side note on tetanus. It affects muscles but not the heart muscle because the heart has an intrinsic electrical quality. It makes me wonder if a stun gun or some other electrical application to the wound site might prevent tetanus altogether much the same way that snake bite venom is allegedly neutralized by electrical stimulation. It's theoretically possible (and certainly worth a try) but I wouldn't delay treatment waiting to see if it would work.

I believe we have had threads on ATS about the "zapper" and it has apparently been "debunked". Not having tried it myself, I can't verify the results.

I emailed Don Croft asking specific questions about his zapper and he answered all my questions. Not with as many specifics as I requested but still helpful. He also said that if I didn't want to pay as much as he was charging I could go to a different manufacturer and get them cheaper which I thought was big of him to offer.





new topics

top topics
 
5

log in

join