It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wireless power system shown off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Wireless power system shown off

news.bbc.co.uk

A system that can deliver power to devices without the need for wires has been shown off at a hi-tech conference.

The technique exploits simple physics and can be used to charge a range of electronic devices.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailymail. co.uk
www.solidresource.com

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This is my first post on ats so here goes.

Just seen this story on the bbc website. Look like have finally developed one of Tesla's inventions. Another technology we probably could have had years ago but is being slowly filtered out to the public.

I personally think this will be great, no more wires all over the place!

Look forward to hearing your input ats'ers!

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Well it is not really NEW stuff, but what I found exciting about the clip was that according to the reporter, the technology should see general use in only 1-1,5 years.

But again... Tesla invisioned all of humanity being linked to the energygrid at the same time... THEY are talking about creating an energy 'hotspot' in your livingroom.

Had Tesla introduced this to J.P.Morgan... perhaps things would have turned out quite differently?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
this is simply amazing...

i wonder what kinds of cancer will be linked to the technology in an effort to keep it from being commonly used. imagine the impacts on simple copper prices!

new topics

top topics

join