It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough already about my avatar!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oooo, I found a picture of Rex Gisslen, aka Hellmutt!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

YOU cant get that kinda feathering anymore...No where...We need to reverse engineer the technique at area 51/studio 54

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

He's not even in that picture.

It isn't his appearance that bothers me as much as that sick skankapalooza show he has. Hate the show, hate the guy, hate everyone on it. Hate the fact there's even a market for it

What can I say? I'm a hater.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

he is now..i had to edit the other lads out...HIs hair was too big for ATS 320 standards.....

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
However, there is one particular month in 1985 that I want to relive again. That would be Chesapeake & Ohio 614T(est) on what would be its final run on home rails during the month of Janurary. These tests were made on revenue coal and some merchandise freight runs between Huntington, WV. and Hinton, WV.

Oh I almost forgot all about that. Now I need to rub the goosebumps down.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If no one else wants Bret Michaels I'll take him.

Really.

So what if he's fat and clumsy now? He's an ICON!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The 80's was the best era for music, we had Metal bands breaking onto the scene such as Pantera (glam era), Iron Maiden, Metallica forming up, King Diamond, Judas Priest aswell as the Darkwave bands like The Cure, Sioxsie&The Banshee's, Christian Death etc.
I think people tend to forget about the 80's because they dont want music to be expressive as it was back in them days. There so used to MTV music that the mere listen to "Lullaby" by the Cure or "Heaven Is" by Def Leppard would warp their minds into overdrive.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join