It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFOs back in the skies over four states

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Triangle UFOs back in the skies over four states

www.examiner.com

The triangle-shaped UFO reports are back in the news with four reports in four states today, according to witness testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

Triangles took a back seat recently with the tremendous July reports across the country of Orange Lights, and most recently a run on Bright Lights moving in seemingly controlled manners across our air space.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is pretty cool. MUFON is reporting that triangle shaped UFO's have reappeared in four states: CT, FL, NH, and PA. There are military installations in all of those areas, if memory serves. Could this be a classified aircraft that's being tested in various regions of the country, or are we seeing a wave of alien activity in these areas?

www.examiner.com

[edit on 24-7-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The triangle UFOs have always interested me. Although I think they have nothing to do with aliens, to me atelast they are obviously some kind of government surveillance thing or something like that. Basically they are of earthly origin, imo.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I live in CT!! Southwest CT! About am onth ago, around 11 pm we had some light msiting, low clouds. Now...i wanted to post this here, but didnt. Ther was an orange light, more like a ball moving low altitude not far from me. I dont have a camera>..it was moving quite a bit faster than a low lovel passenger airplane. Because of the low clouds, i coudl nto make out any other detail other than i tw as a semi transluceent almsot LED looking light movingto the north. Their was NO noise....at all. I see plenty of air traffic everynight where i live, and they all have one thing in comoon. Human air traffic have NO orange lights on htem. thier either white, red, blue, soemtimes yellow...never ever orange. Wonder if i saw it??/

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
i would have to say that the military take is a more likely one on this. consider the following logic points...

1. latest military craft being revieled are a plethera of triangle shaped craft. the new navy FAST, the stealth family, the joint typhoon strike fighter, etc.

2. triangular shapes are used to "deflect" radar and limit useful return signatures and to relay "smaller looking" returns on the radar, not to completely be stealth, alien craft would most lkely be more concerned with a technology that completely eliminates thier craft from radar, and would in logical thinking not necessarily require that shape to do so, which leads to...

3. the dual benefit of a triangle shape is also an aerodynamic one in conjunction with the radar deflection. interstellar travel would consist of mostly space travel, and would have very little, if any aerodynamic consideration. this is more of a military aspect for craft spending most or all of their existance in a fluid atmospher

any counter points?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by wx4caster

I agree that Occam's Razor probably applies in this case. It seems that there would be, at some point or another, triangle shaped military aircraft and that these could be sightings of a prototype.

TA

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Cool stuff! You should figure out the exact date, direction the object was moving, etc. and report it to MUFON or the National UFO Reporting Center. They might be able to either tell you if others in the area reported anything strange.

TA

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

This is pretty cool. MUFON is reporting that triangle shaped UFO's have reappeared in four states: CT, FL, NH, and PA. There are military installations in all of those areas, if memory serves. Could this be a classified aircraft that's being tested in various regions of the country, or are we seeing a wave of alien activity in these areas?

www.examiner.com

You make it seem like those are the only states these triangle UFOs fly over.

Those 4 states are the only for that are recently reported, but black triangle UFOs have been around a long time in alot of different places, all over the world.

They probably are something secret, the new stealth bomber or something, which in 30 years will probably be declassified.

I still think they are created using recovered alien technology which the backwards engineer into their top secret crafts.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I live in Missouri and have seen some very different triangles, one that visited the top of my house several nights in a row at exactly 930pm.

Now I have seen 3 triangles in Arizona years ago so close I could see the occupants, the one over my house was different.

It had several rows of lights on the back that looked like afterburners or jets engine cylnders.

It was able to hoover and float off slowly. Huge.

I figured it was a new technology flyby.

Really many of the recent triangles are the results of the connection to the technology shared years ago from my first sighting in Arizona.

We are sharing technologies with either ourselves from the future or humanoid aliens.

Something is about to change and disclosure is going to have to start with what we have first and not what other species have.

This is the only way.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Baron Von Godzilla

That's right, I never report to any of the official reporting centers. i just do not trust them and think that they are arrogant about their information and some of the choices that they have used to profile their cause have given me the feeling they have alternative agendas.

I tried once and the man was so rude and uppity, that I stopped and said never mind. i am no idiot, I have had phenomena occur all my life and they blew it. I refuse to be patronized by incompetents.

That is why I have stopped taking C2C seriously, well after Art Bell left, George can get the lamest people on with retarded stories and he is just "Amazed", then once in a blue moon someone comes on with a real account of the most interesting encounters and he cuts them off to go to commercial.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

You make it seem like those are the only states these triangle UFOs fly over. Those 4 states are the only for that are recently reported, but black triangle UFOs have been around a long time in alot of different places, all over the world.

I'm aware of that and I wasn't implying that they're only being spotted in those areas. I remember reading about the flying triangle UFO's in UFO Magazine many years ago as a kid. I just found this article and the fact that there had been new reports interesting and decided to post it.

I believe you're right about them being some new super-secret stealth technology. There was a patent for a 'stealth blimp' filed by Lockheed -Martin that recently came to light; I think that's a likely explanation.

TA

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Why don't you consider putting this thread in the UFO forum?

Otherwise, some of the very interested guys & gals over there might miss this one.

...........just my humble thought, for what it's worth!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I wouldn't be suprised if these triangle UFO's aren't some kind of blackops UAV that has been in development since the 90's (when sightings really first began). Probably all linked to the fabled Aurora Hypersonic Jet

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

In retrospect I probably should've posted this in the UFO's section. Oh well, it's here and I don't think the mods would like me double posting. Thank you all for the replies.

TA

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Just in case you're interested...........

I think they can move threads if they're asked.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing this news. I am very interested in triangle craft news, because I have seen one myself. I lived in Southern Indiana at the time, and it was low, and slow. And big.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
~edit~

[edit on 25-7-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
About a week ago I was driving home and saw bright lights behind some clouds away from the sun. Several of us in the car (we were coming home from an event) were saying "WHAT is that??".

At this point I think it's hard to tell, with the technology we now possess, what are our own flying objects and what are UFOs.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
--Arthur C. Clarke

It is getting hard to tell what technology is ours and what could be alien. And you have to consider that the technology they openly discuss is at least a decade old, so there's no way to know exactly how advanced we are.

TA

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

There is a possibility that they are, but their actions might be telling us they are not.

My parents once witnessed one such triangular aircraft which was over a baseball field, it was late at night. Apparently the occupants noticed my parents and according to them it just sped off into the distance and upwards.

Normally there are high numbers of such UFOs when there is a lot of human miltiary movement. It has been happening in Mexico a lot, and if you recall the government in Mexico is having lots of problems with Mexican drug cartels which have regimens of cartel soldiers.

Maybe these UFOs are noticing new miltiary movements in these areas and that's why they are there.

When my parents saw the triangular craft some of our Navy carrier battle groups were getting ready to go to the Middle East.

Or they could be man-made for all we know and their sightings could be because they are being mobilized.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join