It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Living Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This is a documentary by Adam Curtis on how the the human memory about our history is manipulated by the governments to control their populations. The text of this documentary in the 3 parts is interesting. If anyone has the documentary videos then please post it here

Part 1 looks at the WW II

Part 2 looks at CIA mind control

Part 3 looks at the imperial ambitions of Margaret Thatcher

Part 1

One of the very first documentary series' from Adam Curtis, this film explores how history, and the memories of it, are manipulated by those in government to help control their populations. Part 1, officially entitled 'On the Desperate Edge of Now', examines how during the build-up to WWII the Nazi's done exactly this to get their population to submit to their leadership, but after WWII it was the allies who got in on the act, rubbing out all traces of Germany's Nazi past

Source: Part 1

Part 2

In this episode Curtis takes a quick look over the mind control techniques of both Wilder Penfield and Ewen Cameron. The entire period covered is during the Cold War, when the CIA funded, almost exclusively, any science that was linked to the brain and the control of it. We are told that they felt the need to do this because the Soviets were believed to be deeply involved in this area of science themselves

Source: Part 2

Part 3

The Attic - In this episode the Imperial aspirations of Margaret Thatcher were examined. The way in which Mrs Thatcher used public relations in an attempt to emulate Winston Churchill in harking back to Britain's "glorious past" to fulfil a political or national end.

Source: Part 3

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
i think that the whole mind control thing is interesting, i dont see much as far as it being truly successful, as in a total control of thought and action, but we do haf one thing to be thankful for lol

'___'!

j/k

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I think the living dead analogy is like people turned into zombies? Some medications can do that also. I've suspected MKULTRA because of an alleged tie with mind control and also recall having met Russell Targ when I was younger for remote viewing training. I'm fairly certain I failed at it though. No corroboration either.

The first video was longer than I expected. But I can't help but feel a sense of loss that the world wasn't changed for the better.It would seem that whatever political ideology comes to power that's based on a similar economic/slave system of control, corruption and rebellion is inevitable. I guess we're just that predictable. I guess that means an external correction.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Part 1.

Google Video Link

Part 2.

Google Video Link

Part 3.

Google Video Link

there ya go

new topics