It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have anyone Seen a vision of Jesus lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'm an Indonesian, the islamic religion dominates our region, me myself is a Christian, on the way to being a true one. An islamic group leader FPI met jesus in his time of transal projection. And he repent from then on. His house was destroyed, and he is terrorize everyday by his old crowd.

Is there anyone of you that seen Jesus lately in any dimention? Don;t lie Please.

regards,

Tengkorak

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
My grandmother is a holy lady.

She was praying the rosary and was wondering if she should carry the cross around her neck.

And so during prayer she seen Christ walking in her room carrying a cross which had significant meaning to her.

and the same with my grandad, a real holy catholic man who died around 1950.

He was a drinker and went blind from some deisease and on his death bed he asked the Lord to cure his blindness if he vowed to do something for the Lord.

He recovered, doctors didn't know how he gained his vision back, and so at the moment of death he had a huge smile on his face, my grandmother looked back to see who entered the room, nobody there, and when she looked back at him he was gone.

she swears he seen Jesus at death.

Me I have seen Jesus in a dream, only one dream like this happened to me. I was walking in a huge white hallway with a line of people, and we were walking to a door. The hallway was filled with blood up to the knees.

chains on our feet although I can't remember. jesus was in front.

I don't know what it signified but I never experienced a dream like this ever again.

Now as for others, 1,000s of saints seen him, the 12 apostles and the list goes on and on.

He is there, trust me from personal experience, if you utilize that thing called faith he will show you great wonders.

peace.

join