It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First human test of swine flu vaccine begins

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I searched but I think this has not been posted before

The first human trials of the swine flu vaccine will be done in Australia and we hope that this cures the swine flu epidemic from the earth

The swine flu epidemic has grown at an exponential rate and the test results will tell us the effectiveness of these vaccines on different strains of Swine flu

The first human trials of a swine flu vaccine are expected to start in Australia Wednesday, as the World Health Organization confirmed that more than 700 people had died from the virus worldwide.

Melbourne-based company CSL Ltd. plans to test a vaccine for the H1N1 virus, also known as swine flu, on 240 volunteers, a company representative said.The test will be conducted on healthy adults between the ages of 18-64

Source: www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I had already reported on the human tests a couple of days ago.

Both Royal Adelaide Hospital and the Flinders Medical Centre here in Adelaide have started live human testing at the beginning of the week.

The RAH is initially using 240 adults and then will expand to use 400 children aged from 6 months and upwards.

The Flinders is using 300 adults in their tests.

I just wonder what sort of parents would allow their 6 month old child ... or any child for that matter ... as a guinea pig to trial a potentially dangerous vaccine.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by afoolbyanyothername]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Ignorant parents.

How are "we" going to be able to follow the results? What kind of deal are this people signing? Will they be able to speak out about any neurological damage or any damage?
My guess is NOT.

join