It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The warnings of an Aboriginal Medicine man

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ppskylight

could it be a very big volcano sounds like it to me
maybe yellow stone park gives up the goust

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
10th full moon may mean in the period of that one. So up until new moon or next full moon... as last chance for this one unless the date had no real backing to be this one as only suggested as a alternative as personal suggestion for when things could happen.

Super volcano going off sounds plausible but there are many around the world and Yellowstone seems not as active as other candidates.
We still have possible Asteroid impact... Yu55 I think it was. Could cause similar mayhem. Or large CME when the magnetosphere fails around the earth meaning stuff hits directly at most points other than the spots where the field holds up.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ppskylight

I have every respect for the Aboriginal people and know their traditions and knowledge are valuable.

In terms of fire ravaging everywhere I know that the Aboriginal counting system is limited when compared to white fella. My example is that Aboriginal people will count by using the fingers on their hands and anything more becomes many. They do not count dollars and possessions like white fella so this makes a lot of sense to me.

Taking that example into account can the interpretation of everywhere on Earth burning to be a general description? Perhaps not the entire Earth burning but large portions scattered over different land masses. I also thought the Earth changes would relate to tectonic plate upheavals and not just one of the major elements.

Even though I am nowhere near Western Australia I feel as though I am where I am meant to be and also feel safe. Lets hope the Aboriginal people will be kind enough to teach us their survival skills should we white people survive along with them. I know changes are coming and all the Indigenous People from various locations all over the globe seem to correlate in one way or another - change for all people and the change would appear to be soon.

Thanks for posting and even more gratitude for respecting the Aboriginal culture. Good for you.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
If the 10th full moon of 2011 is to be taken literally, then the date has passed, as the 10th full moon of 2011 was on October 11th, 2011. However, the next full month will be on November 10th (Full Beaver Moon), occurred somewhere around 3:16 pm. Coincidentally, one day before that, is the date for the 1st Emergency Drill in the US (November 9th, 2011), somewhere around 2.00pm. All Tv & Radio broadcasting (nationwide) will be cut off for about 3 minutes. And coincidentally, November 9th will also be the same date that Comet YU55 is said to be passing closer to earth. Take of it what you will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join