It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The warnings of an Aboriginal Medicine man

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
As an aussie, I,ve often lamented the fact that there's not a lot of wisdom or prophecies known from the aboriginal people. (at least not known by the whitefella) I realise that a great amount of aboriginal folk lore exists, but I think a lot more is considedred 'secret business' and not divulged to outsiders.

You say that this prophecy has been handed down since before the whitefella came. My question is; what form of time keeping did the aboriginals practice to give an accurate time of the 10th full moon of 2011 from over 200 years ago and probably much further back than that.

Gordon Michael Scallion states that the aboriginals have told him when the big earth changes come they will be heading to the northwest of the country. i.e. n/w western australia.

Thanks for the post and ignore the knockers.

This is a bloody BIG country, so if thats the safest place the rest of us are in for a hard time me thinks.

Does this gell with what John told you ?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I've never much trusted Aboriginals...

Yeah. Why is it that if we see some raving derelict on Fifth Avenue shouting about the end of the world we regard them as such? But, if we're told that some guy sitting in the desert says it then it must be taken as a 'mystical revelation'?

To me, seems to be the same difference. Only small dissimilarities; one guy has a bottle of Thunderbird and the other has some cactus juice. Otherwise, both are probably dirty and both probably have few teeth. I don't understand how anyone can make the distinction in the veracity of their 'revelations'.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
can you describe in any way what makes your area safe from what will happen? how can you prepare?

thanks for sharing !

[edit on 24/7/09 by dallas18]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I'd like to hear more of what he had to say.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I like to keep an open mind, and would also like to hear more details of this.

Don't let the cynics put you down.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
How come everytime i read threads like this one. After explaining yourself, you then say "I will try and answer questions as best as i can" sounds quite the same like that "i'am one of the illuminati" thread and i will answer your questions. Like some kind of special pride.
This is another fear stricken doomsdayer thread pure and simple to put thoughtforms into peoples minds about destruction. Be gone dark ones.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
hi, thanks so much for posting your info. i would ignore the people who are being rude about it; its probably becuz you sound like you know what you're talking about and they're worried.

im in oz - in queensland, i was thinking of moving to stanthorpe to get up higher if and when the time comes ... (im trying to be positive with the 'if'), can you pm me or tell me whether that will help at all, according to your information? Or is it north/western australia like the other person said - being the only safe place? (can you give me a general direction which is more likely to be safe according to your people?)

(there are so many different sources of info on the internet. one source i read said the whole of australia was pretty much 'scr....d'. another one said western australia will go under and the east side will be okay. now on this thread someone is saying western australia is going to be ok. i have no idea what to do anymore, apart from try to get up high and find a cave somewhere.)

i think its kind of ironic that the people who are likely to survive this thing are traditional peoples who know how to live off the land and survival skills, while western people are clueless as to what might be going to happen and couldnt survive a blizzard generally. we will all be begging you guys for help if any of us survive. assuming it happens. which i really hope it doesnt.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Hi rapunzel/

I heard that Australia will become the capital city that of which will follow the antichrist.
I have not read this, but only heard of it!

Im not so sure of a safe place ?

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I believe in the warnings and Omens of the ancients including the bible, but without the religious meanings.

Still we most understand that we have the ability to change our destiny, but only collectively.

The reason for omens and warnings to exist for centuries is to make human kind aware and to prepare and even change their destiny.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I believe in the warnings and Omens of the ancients including the bible, but without the religious meanings.

Still we most understand that we have the ability to change our destiny, but only collectively.

The reason for omens and warnings to exist for centuries is to make human kind aware and to prepare and even change their destiny.

Hi marg6043/

The Bible Old Testament was fullfilled by the Prophets prophesying about a coming Messiah,a Saviour for all, who would bring His people back.
Jesus Christ fullfilled the Old Testament and indeed Destroyed DEATH.
When looking at Biblical prophecy,you need to also understand the meaning behind it.
Why is there such a need for people longing to see change in the world?
Obviously we are not satisfied with the way things are...this also is spoken of in the New Testament.
The only reason end times prophecy will be fullfilled is because man has become so corrupted that he will destroy himself and the earth.
When good people see all the corruption going on they long for something,whatever it may be,to help them or save them from all this.
God will allow the antichrist to appear so that good and bad will receive their rewards.
So,speaking of Omens and prophecy....Both of these have a message for all ...Certain SIGNS will begin to manifest so that people will pay attention,but whether they do or not,is another story!
Take care,

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Thanks helen for the post, I believe in omen and warnings but we human kinds can change things, we have done it before for some it works in the way of prayers, others the will of the mind but only if we do it together.

As we have seen in the world we are always fighting each other and keeping ourselves divided.

I alway believe that we all hold the power to our own human destiny.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Hi marg6043/

Yes, you are correct that prayer helps as this is what Christ did to show us.
Prayers are said everyday by monks....apparently the world as it is NOW is not in good shape...many monks living on Mount Athos speak of the coming of the antichrist soon....the prayers do help alot more then people understand...they also helped in the Old Testament of which Prophets,Kings ,elders and Priests prayed as God wanted them to.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ppskylight

I don't care if you have proof as long as you don't say you do.

Can you please give us a little more of the man's story besides just the words "big death", fire and 10th full moon of 2011?

[edit on 25/7/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
After much thought, I have decided that I will try and answer some of the questions put forth to me, while attempting to ignore all of the people who flamed me. I am not claiming to be a prophet, I am only relaying to others what was told to me, and I make not claims of knowing any great "truth". For those living in Australia, I'm sorry but no, you are not safe anywhere on the continent.

Pseudoscience=crap. This teacher of it, medicine man, who uses not medicine but things with altered names. Is a buffoon, or a fictional character in your thread, (I prefer both) If there was some dire warning, and I had it, and I was a psychopathic person, or whatever, I would go around telling people, not quietly telling one person per conversation, but out of fear would keep myself aliased, and un traceable. Seems a joke, a bad one at that. On the fourth moon of the new moons of the old moons, will a man find a quarter on the ground, and he shall rejoice. I can make stuff up to, no dire warning though.

I am only choosing to relay some information to you at this point, especially considering some of the responses I've had to my first post. My feeling on giving away information to these people is "Why should I tell them anything, they're a bunch of idiots who are criticizing me for repeating something I've been told, in context, in the right forum."

In any case, I will try give more details. As for the specific event, he describes lightning and thunder without rain, causing wildfires. He told me that high winds will blow the fires across the majority of the land. Our cities will burn. The oceans and rivers will be full of the bodies of those seeking shelter in the water, but the fires and smoke choke them anyways. He says that the world burns for one year (One year with no full moons, the sky is mostly dark with smoke and dust, after which, it begins to rain and the smoke and dust will settle).
He describes the rain as a sign of life after death, "mother nature is reborn".

I am still considering posting a partial transcript of my notes from my last 4 meetings with John.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ppskylight

hey

If you will meet the guy again. (and i guess you will -simple a feeling- meet him again..)

Ask him please if he saw that into a vision: The burning land and the firestorms.
Tell him that maybe the civilisation will fall, but there are people at the other side of the world which will be saved and who had the same visions.
the girl with the lightning in the hands knows it..

btw, must be a good guy

thx for sharing it with us

Nia Wind

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I don't particularly care for the dark prophecy thing..

But I was looking through some of my way-back posts, and I decided that this was obscure enough that maybe only I would notice it.

So in honor if the Oct. 2011 intrigue, I add one more stone to the pile with this Bump.

Discerning ATS, make of it what you will, but the times they are definitely getting interesting.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It doesn't take a prophet to look at the suburban villages that were thrown together quick with their homes close together in California....and no nearby fire departments.....

When 1 of them starts burning....they're all gone.

It'll be like the Fire Bombing on Japan....the winds will feed a fire so hot nothing will survive. The drought in the midwest of the US....can you imagine one of those dust storms 7,000 feet high into the atmosphere....igniting?...rolling over the country burning everything?

Greed is bad. There's regions of the world that allowed Greedy men to make lots of money....but at great risk.

Humans didn't fare well when their star/solar system started spinning faster. Heat's coming. Suburbia and Corporate Farming were bad ideas that made a problem nobody will be able to solve.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Thanks for the warning.

I have so much respect for the Aboriginal people because they speak the truth.

And the white people speak lies.

So, there you have it - listen to the native people, not the invaders.

And if we are all to die, thank you anyway.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The 10th full moon of 2011 happened on October 12.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join