It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA, The Mafia, And George Bush Banking Scandal - Vintage Conspiracy Video

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Former reporter for the "Houston Chronicle," Pete Brewton tells of one of the most momentous stories of the past 50 years and how it has been suppressed by the establishment media and the Congress. Pete's book "The Mafia, CIA and George Bush," shows the incredible complexity of the relationships in the operation of the destruction of hundreds of Savings and Loans at the hands of the CIA and the Mafia, stealing many billions of dollars in the process, and leaving the taxpayers to bailout the banks. Big names at the state and national levels of power are involved, including Lloyd Bentsen, the Bush family, and power brokers in Houston. People such as Kenneth Keating and Don Dixon, who are mentioned prominently in the press in connection with the S & L debacle, were merely front men or "cutouts" for the main movers. Keating and his ilk only took millions; the CIA and the Mafia looted billions. Mr. Brewton emphasizes how he unraveled it and how the press and the Congress have conspired to cover it up.

Part: 0ne

Part: Two

Part: Three

Part: Four

edit on 8-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
One of my favorite conspiracy theories of all time.

It has some very intriguing, verifiable facts. It's one of those that is so far out there, so outrageous - you think it's almost GOT to be true with the facts presented.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Keep in mind that everything eventually comes to an end, or is brought into the light. It has seemed like a last minute grab for decades and truly this sort of nefarious crimes against humanity is past due for a major overhaul.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This bring the phrase power corrupts to a new meaning, because this time the corruption of power sees not limits and can go on for ever.

I don't get tire to express that our own political system is corrupted and control by the few elites that know has taken over our nations best interest for their own private agendas.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have to say this, that many people are working towards total ET disclosure, but really if the whole truth be told it is meshed into this whole scenario and not a pretty picture.

That is my greatest conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The Bush family has long been one of the most corrupt in the HISTORY of this nation. Prescott with his Nazi support WHILE we were at war with them to the alleged connections of Bush Sr. and the CIA and JFK. I'm sorry to those Bush supporters that think this family is a Godsend but they have raped this nation and had their hands bloodied by the innocent lives of hundreds of thousands of people across this globe.

Here is the reality check though. Even if it comes to light there will be the big push to show how it is just a crackpot theory and this family will continue to thrive on corruption and greed. They have done what they were asked to do by the TRUE PTB and have thus been rewarded with safety from investigation and prosecution.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Mafia has never had interest in controlling directly any kind of power.
Mafia uses money and fear as tools in order to control everything: they don't want some mafioso as political man, rather they want some honest man that fears for his life, and for the life of his relatives.
This is the REAL power of Mafia. If you grab some guy from his balls, he has not much freedom of movement, Mafia works the same way, keeps you from your balls.
If you are some politician and dislike their plains, you get killed.
If you are some businessman and dislike their plains, you get killed.
If you are some guy whatsoever and dislike their plains, you could survive.
If you are some prosecutor and wanna find out more, this is what you have to expect.

Google Video Link

A thirty meters wide and eight meters deep crater.

Do you think that 900 LBS of TNT would change your mind?
This is why every documentary that someone tries to make about Mafia turns out to be a crock, with all the due respect.
And what if someone kidnapps your daughter or your son? Would you keep being so brave or would you shut up?
They work on your fears, on your loves, on the air that you breath:
but they don't need to put one of themselves on a checker: they are NOT that stupid.

You are talking about people who declared WAR to Italy, not about a bunch of suicidal idiots self detained in Waco: and what is really sad, is that they WON that war mate.
And i'm part of those who LOST that war.

[edit on 24/7/2009 by internos]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Bush Sr became the spiritual father of the CIA, how he came to be appointed to the post is an interesting story in and of itself. The entire relationship of his family with the axis in interesting, if not overlooked. I think it might be safe to embark on the theory that CIA, Mafia, and Bush are all synonymous with "organized criminal empire"..., sound crazy? Perhaps, but then I lump the royal usurpers in the group too. So I might be called insane.

It's a shame that we have been made so mentally atrophied as to accept that everything is fine, and all negative facts are 'outrageous conspiracy theories."

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This video is amazing, but think about the possibilities..

Here you have one reporter.. who spent five years + gathering the evidence, investigating and connecting dots.. and provides a very compelling tale of actions of Reps And Dems, Mafia and CIA etc..

Keep in mind this is before the internet, cell phones (readily available, I think there may have been some.. those bulky units come to mind.)

And.. how many people could have actually seen this Alternative Views episode? The local Austin community?

Flash forward to now, we have the internet, we have ATS, we have thousands upon thousands of active members, across the globe..

Just think about the possibilities... Why couldn't these kinds of compelling and well documented conspiracy theories be developed right here?

We have the tools that Mr. Brewton could have only dreamed of at the time, and we also have the benefit and platform here at ATS, to have these kinds of conspiracies viewed by millions across the globe at the click of a button..

We also don't need the MSM or major print media to make an impression, we can do it right here.

These are some of the thoughts which came to mind while watching this video..

Thanks for posting it.. It should now get the recognition it deserved back in the day..

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Unfortunately the video isn't working for me

Is it broken for anyone else ?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
this video will not work for me.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
How do get to see this video---doesn't work for me.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
This video is amazing, but think about the possibilities..

Here you have one reporter.. who spent five years + gathering the evidence, investigating and connecting dots.. and provides a very compelling tale of actions of Reps And Dems, Mafia and CIA etc..

Keep in mind this is before the internet, cell phones (readily available, I think there may have been some.. those bulky units come to mind.)

And.. how many people could have actually seen this Alternative Views episode? The local Austin community?

Flash forward to now, we have the internet, we have ATS, we have thousands upon thousands of active members, across the globe..

Just think about the possibilities... Why couldn't these kinds of compelling and well documented conspiracy theories be developed right here?

We have the tools that Mr. Brewton could have only dreamed of at the time, and we also have the benefit and platform here at ATS, to have these kinds of conspiracies viewed by millions across the globe at the click of a button..

We also don't need the MSM or major print media to make an impression, we can do it right here.

These are some of the thoughts which came to mind while watching this video..

Thanks for posting it.. It should now get the recognition it deserved back in the day..

I really enjoy this documentary. But..

I know you are a forum moderator, and this may come to a great shock to you... but... The people steering ATS's direction have no interest in what you are suggesting. The actions of the forum speak much louder than any hollow words.

Instead of making any progress towards any kind of solid information and knowledge, this forum is directed towards rehashing the exact same points, on the exact same topics over and over and over again.

The fact that well written, verifiable threads are never pinned or stored for new members to review is just one of the problems. This leads to as mentioned, people repeatedly talking about the same thing, wasting their time resourcing old information and slowly spoon feeding it to new ignorant members.

The fact that the forum refuses to take any stance on any 'theory' as a united whole, proves that there will never be any headway. A group divided is no group at all, and that can't be debated.

It's also worth noting that instead of vigorously removing trolling behavior, mods prefer to spend most time removing marginal behavior and 'evil drug talk', cause this is a 'family forum'. Of course, lets not talk about recreational drugs, but everyone dying in a massive catastrophe, now that's solid family fun.

So trolls continually derail informative threads that have a meaning, and verifiable facts. But since the thread gets derailed, it falls under the bus and is never seen again. Thus, NO PROGRESS ON ANYTHING. EVER.

Hence, to believe that ATS is going to make any kind of *real* "difference" is extremely wishful thinking at best, and ignorance at worst.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
There will always be conmen who will think up schemes to separate people from their money. Sometimes it's at a low level, as common as someone confusing a counter person into giving incorrect change. Then there are people who think up schemes at a grand level. The 1980's bank bail out was such a scheme.

People in power/have access to power have the means to carry out such grand schemes. The current scheme makes the 1980s bailout look like peanuts.

American style corruption is often this type of confidence man (Madoff, e.g.) scheme. "Gee whiz...Mr. Keating didn't look or act like a conman...he went to church and I trusted him!"

There are people who take advantage of loosened financial laws and regulations (such as with the current financial crisis) to loot while we either are distracted or trusting. Mr. Brewton dug up the dirt...and plenty of it. Even if the overall assessment is not "proven", the relationships he finds among those in political and financial power are credible.

Personally, besides the current crisis, I find the idea of "privatizing" govt, a Republican Party idea, to be another such grand scheme. Again, those in power make the rules, leading to, for ex, the privatization of the war and reconstruction in Iraq. More taxpayer $ for the conmen.

What con job is next? Don't let health insurance corporations /pharmaceuticals get their hands on your tax dollars.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
May I ask what is being discussed here?

I feel like this is something I should know... but I don't.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I wish that the general public was more receptive to the idea that the people who control them are not looking out for their best interests. I thought of a way to spread the message that something stinks in Washington. Money. Anytime you end receive money that is written on, you take the time to at least read what's on it. And money is something that travels from person to person and who knows how far it will go. If you can reach one person it's worth it. So write messages on all your paper money and spend them where you know they'll be used as change and someone else will end up with it.

With all the crazy things I believe about the New World order, swine flu, fluoride and aliens, I'm not sure what exactly I should write on the bills. Any suggestions?

Also I encourage everyone to do the same thing! Give the ones who would never find themselves on a site like ATS, a chance to realize that they are not free like they think

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm sorry. I didn't watch the video in the OP. I just assumed it was the Bush/CIA/JFK video.

If you haven't yet heard of this conspiracy, I suggest you check it out. It's amazing.

See it here.

top topics

join