It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order/Freemasons "Checkmate" the World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Ahhhhhh, the grand scheme has now come all together for the ones pushing it's global buttons! Gone are the days of any kind of freedom anywhere in the world now, and there looks to be no end in sight for any kind of revolution, whether it be peaceful or otherwise.

The once great men who could have saved us are now working for the darker powers and it's forces beneath the veil of obscurity, thus paying we the people nothing more than lip service to keep control of the remaining masses.

We had our chances many times to let mere mortal man save us, and we always sold out to the highest bidder, which allowed further infiltration into our way of life and sovereignty, both of these God given traits are now nothing but dust in the wind.

We sewed of the flesh when we should've been sewing to the father above, and now he has turned his back on us and is allowing some of the wraths to begin to be poured out upon us as we sit back and try to figure out how another mortal man is going to save any of us!

Those who still think all of this stuff is happening either by coincidence, or some other faction better be waking up, for the upcoming years are going to get worse, not better at all. Barack Obama is not the only gov't leader working for lucifer, the world is full of satan's cherubs!

Lucifer's plan from ancient history is now being played out in front of us all, and yet many still remain in denial! Civil liberties, sovereignty, nationalization of banking and commerce, gov't privitization of the policing entities, gov't nationalizing the automotive industry, and now working on the nationalization of healthcare are the final pieces of the dictatorial puzzle that places us all underneath the microscopic thumb of the new world order!

Throughout the centuries, things got worse globally, not better, and the people stood for it because the elite bought them off, and those who couldn't or wouldn't be bought off were simply eradicated!

Now, as we stand on the edge of the final cliff in this immaculate chess game that has been waged between the flesh and the alimghty, the lines have been drawn in the sand! Which side will you or your neighbor choose? Which side will I choose? There will be some really tough decisions in the near future that will have to be made, and they will not be very popular ones either!

Will you even be able to make a decision because things you never ever believed in will be standing there, right before your very eyes, staring you in the face, awaiting for your brainhousing group to begin to facillitate a response as it analyzes the data put before it.

How will you respond? Will you draw a conclusion that is based on rational or irrational behavior, or will you even be able to fathom what is happening on the grander global scale? The clock is ticking, and the dark forces are about 3 or 4 moves away from checkmate! So, how will you feel staring defeat and certain death in the face?

It's too late to do anything now, we all had our chances, and now the only thing we can do is pray that we're worthy to occupy the kingdom that a man long ago told us about when he walked this earth, and his name was Jesus!

I wish all of you peace and good tidings in these times of the coming tribulations ahead, and wish all of you worthy to be accounted for in the book of life! Godspeed to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
s & f

I feel you all the way. It's pretty much game over from here.

People are still waking up, but TPTB have it all sewed up..

its Get Down or Lay Down time

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Great post, I chose the winning side with Jesus long ago, certainly the only comfort I've had in these times as I watch it all unfold. God bless brother.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'm with you and I've been talking to Jesus a lot lately asking for forgiveness for my sins and those who have sinned against me. It's funny because I spend a lot of time star gazing and it usually ends up in prayer and self reflection. I've been thinking about all the suffering there is around the world and how insignificant my "problems" are.

If indeed you are correct then I want to be prepared to be a guide to my family and friends offering comfort and hope in Jesus.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I want to thank you 3 individuals for responding to my thread, for I wrote it with a very heavy heart, and an even heavier message. I never intended for this thread to sound all doom and gloom, but the facts are there for all to see!

Over the last 196 years, 14 major wars have been fought that the USA was a main participant of, which is one war every 14 years. Now, think about it for a second if you will, just why is it that one single developing nation (The USA), would be such a grand prize for another country to be able to control and or manipulate?

America was not even a nation yet, but battle-lines were already being drawn in the sand for her control and ownership! One doesn't have to look very far to see who was behind it all either, and yes, this will stomp on a lotta toes, but the answer is: those pesky freemasons!

I wrote a reply in another thread a few days ago about how I was going to post some info about how the masons accomplished their feats, and well, here is some of it.

According to the history channel, when the whitehouse was going under some reconstruction, some stones were found that clearly showed the masonic symbols of the scribe and square, and even had some of the names of the masons who helped do the actual construction!

But the damning info doesn't stop there! This documentary clearly showed that George Washington himself recruited masons to do various endeavors, and that even Ben Franklin was spied on because when he got drunk, his mouth couldn't be kept shut, and the masons were afraid that ole Ben would spill some secrets!

Then there's the "backyard constitution" that the masons had drawn up back in 1723, which clearly shows a parallel with our constitution that is in place for now. The Anderson Freemasonry constitution can be read here: www.cephas-library.com...

Now, combine masonry with the priory of scion, and what do you have? The makings for a powerful group of people that we now call, the New World Order! Throw in the rothschilds and other occultist/elitist families, and anyone can see just exactly who is who, and what is what.

This collaboration didn't just happen overnight, it literally took centuries to build! From the days of King Solomon all the way down to Barack Obama, this organization has taken a long time to construct it'self. Patience is their main weapon, and they use it well.

There is so much info on this that I could type for years, but I don't feel the need to do that anymore, for the evidence is out there for all to read, from the alchemist Fulcanneli, who was an astute student of the masons and their history, all the way down to Jim Marrs and David Icke, the teachings and writings are the same.

We can all sit back and point fingers saying that this info isn't correct, or that bit of writing is not true, but when this happens, it usually comes from someone who doesn't want any further exposure of these elite pieces of garbage that have taken over our planet!

Well, I will never bow down to them, nor will I bow to their father "Lucifer"!
I'll stand firmly entrenched in the blood of the lord Jesus Christ, awaiting my turn at the guillotine if need be, for I already know that my price has been paid long ago for my eternal life!

I fear not the man who can put me to my first death, for it is only temporary, and I anxiously await the one who'll free me from my second death and give me my white robe and pass into eternity! God bless you all!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I believe the reason no man may know the end time is because it is not a point in time, but a point in deterioration of moral fiber and a blatant disrespect for our higher power, God.

Star and flag, for putting the Freemasons and NWO together, since they are one in the same.

All religions are exclusive, and Freemasonry is no different.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well I would point more to the Illuminati then Masons. Mostly many of the low level Masons are out of the loop, and the highest orders of Masons above 33rd Degree are the informed.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by prepare4it777

You're exactly right, and I have echoed the same message for years at how the lower echelon of masons have nary a clue at what happens in the higher levels. Another tidbit of info is that the very first bible that swore our first president into office was none other than a freemason bible that george washington requested from the local lodge. That was on the history channel also a few weeks ago.

The show that aired on the history channel was called: "Secrets of our Founding Fathers". You can watch it online or order the dvd at the history channels' website.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I agree with you competly except that my organization has a part in it there are those in our ranks who would like to believe it as much as you do. I know your response might be its the higher ranks, and i also know you can not believe me on my word, but I am connected in the upper ranks but to people like me a mans word is everything. We true masons are as scared as the rest of you on the way this country is heading. There were masons involved in the begining of this country but if you look at there writtings and what they were trying to do it is the absolute 180 degrees of what is happining.

This country was founded for the people by the people but somewhere we have lost that idea and now the people dont seem to matter and as long as this continues we are doomed.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Freemason Joe

I completely agree with you Joe. A mans word is everything and once you have lost that trust, it can never be completely re-earned. As long as there are humans in this world there will always be deceit and scandal.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by prepare4it777
Well I would point more to the Illuminati then Masons. Mostly many of the low level Masons are out of the loop, and the highest orders of Masons above 33rd Degree are the informed.

The low level masons, contribute through dues, donations and recruitment.

They are what funds the Illuminati, and keeps recruitment and control through local level politics, banking etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

...when the whitehouse was going under some reconstruction, some stones were found that clearly showed the masonic symbols of the scribe and square, ...

Another interesting place where Masonic Symbols were found is on Cleopatra's Needle in New York's Central Park.

This documentary clearly showed that George Washington himself recruited masons to do various endeavors,

Much like the Trilateral Commission or the CFR nowadays. Making sure that everyone is "on the same page" or more adequately then, "on the square".

Then there's the "backyard constitution" that the masons had drawn up back in 1723, which clearly shows a parallel with our constitution that is in place for now.

I was under the impression that the Constitution was a good thing. Are you saying that the Masons did a good thing here, or a bad thing?

The show that aired on the history channel was called: "Secrets of our Founding Fathers".

Thanks.
I'll definitely check it out. (that Ben Franklin part sounds hilarious!)

[edit on 25/7/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Freemason Joe

Joe, I applaud your honesty, and to be honest with you, you don't sound like anybody who's affiliated with anyone who is a high-ranking member. The reason I say that is because I know for a fact that one of the big woops in going to the 3rd level is the mocking of the death of Christ at the cross.

Also, just go and google all the legal troubles that the masonic shriners and jestors have gotten into lately. From money laundering to drugs and prostitution. I also have a family member who was a mason, and he dropped out after being in it for over 35 years, and his reasoning was he didn't agree with what the upper level masons were doing.

I know different things go on in different lodges, but the end result is always the same. I know lots of people who are masons, and they are basically wonderful folks, but they haven't gotten a clue as to what their higher ranking brothers are doing at all.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
Joe, I applaud your honesty, and to be honest with you, you don't sound like anybody who's affiliated with anyone who is a high-ranking member.

Masons are equal in the Lodge. There are no "high ranking members" other than officers who are elected by majority vote, serve their terms, and then are replaced by others.

The reason I say that is because I know for a fact that one of the big woops in going to the 3rd level is the mocking of the death of Christ at the cross.

No. Neither Christ nor the cross is alluded to Ancient Craft Masonry.

Also, just go and google all the legal troubles that the masonic shriners and jestors have gotten into lately. From money laundering to drugs and prostitution.

I'm with you on that one. But the offending parties have been summarily expelled from the fraternity.

I know lots of people who are masons, and they are basically wonderful folks, but they haven't gotten a clue as to what their higher ranking brothers are doing at all.

Again, there are no "higher ranking brothers". Any member may inform himself of "what goes on" by simply attending the Grand Lodge sessions, as I've stated before.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Who really has the answer, is there an unseen hand guiding the whole thing or just a bunch of big corps tryin dirty tricks with people that own banks to swindle a lot of money out of us to keep them rich and keeping us dumb.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Masonic Light said:
Masons are equal in the Lodge. There are no "high ranking members" other than officers who are elected by majority vote, serve their terms, and then are replaced by others.

"The “Blue Degrees” represent the outer part of Freemasonry meaning Masons in the first three degrees are not privy to any deep Mysteries. In fact, the candidates are lied to or deceived into believing false interpretations. The great Albert Pike, Grand Commander, confirmed this in his book Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. He states: “The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explanation is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry (p. 819).”

Masonic Light said:
Again, there are no "higher ranking brothers". Any member may inform himself of "what goes on" by simply attending the Grand Lodge sessions, as I've stated before.

"Masonry does not initially tell its beginning candidates what or who is the Light, especially in the lower degrees. Many believe that this light is the Messiah, but the writings of some of the great Masons reveal this great mystery. A few quotes will illustrate that Lucifer is the Light of Masonry. This is big a mystery."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I couldn't find the teachings of the mocking of Christ at the cross, but I do have it in my cd's somewhere, and when I find it, I will post it also. All the above info I posted cna be found at:www.plim.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
People should just stop worrying about other crap in their life - just go to your government buildings and demand change.

What else are you doing thats more important? I fail to understand why, with everything thats happening - and the huge amount of people out of work - why is everyone too busy to go and rally at your White House or wherever and demand and end to tyranny?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Demand an end to tyranny and then demand change in the same scenario? I gotta chortle on that one! Protesting does nothing anymore, and all the elite does is just laugh in your face and continue with their agenda! Now, if, let's say, a few hundred thousand americans marched on the white house and took it, then you might get their attention!

Obama has privatized the auto industry, banks, loan companies, our children, and is now working on healthcare. There's a section in the healthcare bill (440), that is "supposedly" voluntary for parents to let gov't officials come into their homes and show them how to raise their kids!

So, if little johnny or susie is overweight, sickly, or seems to be somewhat mentally outta sorts, Obama's gonna have his goons come in your home and tell you how and what to do with them or they will seize them via social services!

Now tell me what good is protesting going to do? It's too late for any BS waving of signs and screaming through bullhorns!

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Secrets of the Founding Fathers is an excellent documentary with just the right conspiratorial spin that I think many here on ATS will enjoy. As the OP stated, the video is on YouTube and currently available in nine 10 minute segments.

In my opinion, this documentary is right up there with Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginnings (Interestingly, I still haven't found an explanation as to why there's an unfinished pyramid buried in proximity of the Washington monument)

Unfortunately, some of the commentators made some very strange claims. Christopher Knight once again pushes his theory that masonry was founded at the building of Solomon's Temple. They then became guardians of the Ark of Covenant which supposedly contained secret knowledge that allowed the Knights Templars to introduce technological marvels such as the Chartres Cathedral.

He also claims that George Washington was a member of a "Star Family", which is supposedly well known amongst Freemasons.

I've never heard of "Star Families" before. Has anyone heard of them before? (Isn't Christopher Knight a mason now? Why is he saying these things?)

The documentary claims that the concept of the separation of church and state and the creation of checks and balances came directly from Anderson's Constitutions of 1723. I happen to agree with both these concepts and I'm sure most ATSers would agree with the latter, if anything it's not being enforced properly. (i.e. Federal Reserve, FDA, etc.)

Author Ralph Epperson claims that Article 1 Section 8 of the US Constitution gives Congress tyrannical powers. (i'd like to point out that tyrants are usually not in the habit of being elected) He also demonstrated a very poor understanding of Freemasonry. (Why can't they find intelligent anti-Masons? Even AtS gets one once in a while...) However, Article 1, Section 8 is unrelated to Anderson's Constitutions.

R. Hieronimus claims that the number 555 has special significance for Freemasons, signifying "the Builder". (Robert was discussing the Washington monument) Is this true?

Overall, an excellent documentary and well worth the watch. Thanks for the suggestion thewind!

reply to post by thewind

The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations.SNIP

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31/7/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

"The “Blue Degrees” represent the outer part of Freemasonry meaning Masons in the first three degrees are not privy to any deep Mysteries. In fact, the candidates are lied to or deceived into believing false interpretations. The great Albert Pike, Grand Commander, confirmed this in his book Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. He states: “The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explanation is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry (p. 819).”

Pike was incorrect in his assessment on this subject, and I've actually explained this many times before on the Secret Society forum.

The "great mysteries" that Pike was talking about was his belief that Masonry was started by fugitive Knights Templar in Scotland. The Blue Degrees don't mention the Templars, so he believed this supposed "big secret" was reserved for the higher degrees.

We now know that Pike was wrong. The Blue Degrees are older than the higher degrees, and Pike's beliefs about the Templar connection lack historical validity. This is why much of Pike's work on Masonic history is now totally irrelevant and obsolete.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join