It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome - US Drones Taking Out Top Al-Qaeda Operatives!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

I cant control what they may do. I doubt any of that will happen. Lets look at the facts. We can barely keep control of a bunch of towel wearing sheep herders. So how in the hell are they going to control the people in the USA. Most of us are nuts. Our whole country is based on taking things to the extreme. We have guns out the ass and when you mess with us we turn violent in traffic.

So what chance in hell do they have of controlling us? You havent seen terrorism until the day they would try to take control of us in a military fashion. Just like we reinvented everything else in the world and took it to a whole new level, we would make those crazy Al-Quaeda people look like children playing army in the park.

And one more thing. We wouldnt kill the people on our side. We would have the good sense not to blow ourselves up or to kill innocent people on purpose. We have the brains and the decency to kill the right people, unlike those idiot Arab terrorists.

[edit on 7/29/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Last comment: Turn off the power and food for a few months, let mass rioting occur, population turns on police and military as an outlet for their desperation, huge casualties on both sides, starvation, muder, mad max ville. NWO sits offshore, and 6 months later a much delapidated public begs for their globalist masters to intervene, uncaring that they will lose all freedoms.

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

--Henry Kissinger

Speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992. Bilderberg meeting.

It doesnt have to play out this way, but this is what they envision.

Have fun!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

Well if Mr. Kissinger think that is how it is going to play out, which I highly doubt, then I wish him luck. Anyone who tries to take us with military force is going to need all they can get.

Sure people might hand over some rights to make their lives easier, but al Americans have a breaking point for what they will give up just to live another day. It is one of the things that made our country great.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by warrenb

Well that would make sense. EXCEPT they dont ever kill any of the alleged NWO members. Everytime the idiots blow themselves up they are in a crowd of innocent civilians. Then when the geniuses know we are about to bomb them they hide around a bunch of civilians so they can get them killed to. So if they are fighting the NWO they suck at it.

the NWO have foot soldiers to do their bidding, preferring to sit in castles drinking champagne. they can't be reached with a 10 foot pole so long as people will accept their cash

at least they are trying, what have you done to help?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

OMG.. so you think terrorists and people in AlQueda are the good guys? Look as the Godfather said "If history proves anything it is that anyone can be murdered." So if these Bilderbergs function as you say they are not untouchable.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf
reply to post by grapesofraft

What a demented little creature you are. Your government creates and funds most of these mad dog terrorist groups in order to scare useful idiots like yourself into supporting muderous wars of conquest and aggression and the stripping of rights.

You seem to think its all good to commit genocide on innocent Iraqis, and if you had it your way Israel would get the green light to spark WW3, with unimaginable consequences for the world. All to kill a few brown people who arent even a threat to you unless your government orders them attack you again.

You just dont get it - youre the posterchild for brainwashing and conditioning. I dont know if you should be pitied or just put down like a rabid dog. Your views are below contempt; Nazi-esque would be an understatment. If you had a shred of humanity in you, youd hang your head in shame. But since youre clearly a sociopath at best, I doubt youre capable of such complex emotions.

Sad thing is you may just get your wish of total war. I wonder how gung ho youll be when it arrives at your door.

Seeing as I got a warning for calling him out for what he realy is,I will have to post these wise words above me that hit the mark.

We hear all the the time how barbaric these savage muslims are,how they cut off peoples heads with rusty knifes and post videos online.Hell,you can even buy compilations of these dispicable acts on dvd in Iraqi/Afganistan markets.The people who glory in these terrible acts are indeed the scum of the earth,but there exactly the same as the blinkered pro war keyboard nazis who get their rocks off by watching non whites being blown into small chunks far away from their arm chairs

Its all well watching these vids,but when one whoops out Awesome it realy shows how little humanity they realy have and how they contribute nothing to the gene pool of our beutifull planet.

These drones are being used far too many times to kill,they should be used to track down high priority targets and mark them for elite troops to ghost in and take them alive for questioning

What do we gain by killing them?Sure the arm chair warriors can stream them on their browsers,and thats about it

Time and time again we are told top AQ operatives have been killed,with no proof.The media have a hard time getting to the truth in these theatres and the army printing press can manufacture anything it likes,and does!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by noangels

Star for you, noangels!

Yes, let's all rejoice in the pints of blood added to the streets and the pieces of "towel wearing sheep herders" splayed all over the place. Yes, yesiree. It sure is good to be an American when things like this happen.

Let's just drop a nuke on em all. Save us a bunch of trouble.

**HEAVY Sarcasm**

Since you like it so much, OP, have you ever thought about going over there to "defend our country" and "fight for our rights"? Maybe they could use you over there. They seem to be short handed and they have great benefits. You could see it all FIRST HAND. Heck, you could even be the one who kills them! How great would THAT be? You won't have time to do anything BUT celebrate the deaths of those scumbags. You should really think about it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join