It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome - US Drones Taking Out Top Al-Qaeda Operatives!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
One dead Muslim = 10 dead US soldiers.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
One dead Muslim = 10 dead US soldiers.

LMAO, Do your realize our kill ratio in this war is over 100:1? So it is more like 1 dead US soldier = 100 dead enemies.

[edit on 7/29/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf
Green light given to Saddam by April Glaspie, US ambassador to Iraq, shortly before Iraq invades Kuwait.

"GLASPIE: I think I understand this. I have lived here for years. I admire your extraordinary efforts to rebuild your country. I know you need funds. We understand that and our opinion is that you should have the opportunity to rebuild your country. But we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait."

chss.montclair.edu...

Dude, a war and a border disagreement are two different things. That's not a green light to invasion.

British SAS officers stirring up trouble dressed as Arabs:

"According to the BBC’s Galpin, reporting for BBC Radio 4 (19/9/05, 18 hrs news script), Iraqi police sources in Basra “told the BBC the two British men were arrested after failing to stop at a checkpoint. There was an exchange of gunfire. The men were wearing traditional Arab clothing, and when the police eventually stopped them, they said they found explosives and weapons in their car… It’s widely believed the two British servicemen were operating undercover.”

usa.mediamonitors.net...

And if they were SAS, it could be they were just collecting intel. That article had a lot of speculation.

So obviously the whole thing is a sham and continues to be so.

And you're basing this decision on these two articles? That's pretty lame.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

STOP THIS NOW.

GET ON TOPIC AND BE CIVIL TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

"But we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts..."

Speaks for itself.

Anyways. There are hundreds of datapoints I could go into, from yellowcake to the downingstreet memo to Bremers handling to UN inspections...the whole thing stinks to high heaven of the blood of innocents. Surely you dont buy the myth of 'spreading democracy', especially in the light of the historical imperial meddling in the mideast by western powers? Seeing as youve been there, be it as a soldier or contractor, I'm sure you can attest to the carnage far more than I. Maybe youve seen stuff I cant imagine, maybe youve lost some buds over there and if thats the case, that I'm sorry. But its for those reasons - the incredible, senseless loss and destruction based on pure fabrication that I have to oppose this war in any small way I can, even if it is just a few poorly written paragraphs on some message board.

Its the controllers, these sick elites of the NWO pulling the strings and pitting man agasint himself that I oppose, not the common soldier or average Iraqi.

And Grapes, those drones you think are so ubercool will soon be patrolling North American cities, as was their original intent...I wonder if youll be posting how awesome it is when they start targetting American terrorists.

www.nationalpost.com...

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Neo_Serf]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

And Grapes, those drones you think are so ubercool will soon be patrolling North American cities, as was their original intent...I wonder if youll be posting how awesome it is when they start targetting American terrorists.

LMAO, I think that is delusional, but I hope they do. It would make life more interesting if I had to duck a few bombs on my way to work.

As far as the war not being meant to spread democracy. I totally agree. Bush probably just said that to get all the antiwar people on board and to get the necessary support he needed to move forward, or to make himself feel better at night. You cant give someone freedom. They must earn it.

However, we did have a case for war. They broke the peace agreement from the first Gulf War on a daily basis. You cant let that kind of stuff stand. Plus, Bush was planning a long war and I believe it was meant to subdue the whole Middle East over time. Iraq is a perfect place to put a Military Base in such case. Even if he didnt plan to expand the war over time it is still good to have a base their so you can react quickly to any future problems.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

If you dont see that the War on Terror was designed for us in North America yet, with the widening definition of terrorists with the DHS reports and the gearing up for full blown martial law with NLE 09, youre the one whos delusional buddy.

You realize were one large scale false flag away from full on military dictatorship? Crack a history book or something.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So you agree that it was a bunch of lies, but since youre down with the imperial agenda, it was necessary to BS the American people, kill millions and turn the entire world against you? Is that correct?

So youre clever enough to see a bit of the wider agenda but not moral enough to oppose it. Someone once said intelligence without wisdom is the most dangerous thing on Earth.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

Im delusional? Why would they go through all the trouble to create a war on terror and invade Iraq and Afghanistan if they really wanted to create Marshall Law in the USA. Certainly, they would be capable. What you are saying is that someone who wanted a gallon of ice cream from the grocery store drove to Italy to get Italian ice and then on their way home they stopped at the store to get ice cream. Now that would be delusional.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So you agree that it was a bunch of lies, but since youre down with the imperial agenda, it was necessary to BS the American people, kill millions and turn the entire world against you? Is that correct?

So youre clever enough to see a bit of the wider agenda but not moral enough to oppose it. Someone once said intelligence without wisdom is the most dangerous thing on Earth.

This is how I see it. We were attacked. Bush decided to do what he thought was best for the countries safety. But since we live in a democracy, one that is full of whiners and complainers, he had to market the idea to the American public. So I dont see anything wrong with it, since his goal was a just one. Sometimes you have to do a little wrong to be allowed to do the right thing.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Has anyone here entertained the thought that perhaps all these terrorists, militants and insurgents are nothing more than people defending themselves from the grip of the NWO?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Well that would make sense. EXCEPT they dont ever kill any of the alleged NWO members. Everytime the idiots blow themselves up they are in a crowd of innocent civilians. Then when the geniuses know we are about to bomb them they hide around a bunch of civilians so they can get them killed to. So if they are fighting the NWO they suck at it.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Weird analogy...but simply put its easier to create this apperatus when youre killing brown people on the other side of the world, (while also accomplishing your geo strategic goals), then swing said apperatus back home upon the intended target, the domestic US population.

Look, youve been robbed of 24.7 trillion to date, youre economy is in freefall, you have returning Iraqi veterans coming off 5+ tours who have been kicking down doors for years and are now police officers, a demegog puppet president backed by a cult of personality and his own rising domistic security force, and on and on...

The writings on the wall man!

And if you think martial law in the US is really outside the realm of possibility, i URGE you to give the REX 84 program and Continuity of Government a look. This is a well laid plan to bring the US, and the world, under what Carroll Quigley (Bill Clintons mentor)termed a 'Neo Feudalist State'. You can have such an arrangement while the American people remain free.

Drones over US cities will be a regular thing unless this plan is reversed.

Or just chuckle all this off, whatevers.

edit: saw your comment about ends justifying the means, which is the credo of phycos everywhere, so this is where i gotta say goodbye, and good luck in the coming chaos! Im sure your ruthlessness may serve you well in some roaving street gang, for a time! Who needs a soul anyways, right!

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Neo_Serf]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join