It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome - US Drones Taking Out Top Al-Qaeda Operatives!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft

Wow, what is the world coming to? There is nothing wrong with killing those that would kill you first if they had the chance to..

Wow, funny that killing is something that you so openly say is right. What a ridiculous notion. So, because THEY might ,come at us, it's better for to just level their cities with our "drones" and be on with our lives is it?

Do you even know why the war is going on still? Do you know that we don't give a damn about "terrorists" in afghanistan? Do you know that nothing you are told is the truth?

It is known as defending yourself or defending your country. Its just sad that people dont take pride in their country actually defending them.

How sad that you think that we are defending our "country", versus the truth that we are defending international banking and government interests.

The Western World has become such a pussified bunch of whiny anti-war people that if it gets even a bit worse all our women will be wearing burquas and we will all have to grow a 2 foot long beard.

I'm sorry but the end of war is actually what most good human beings strive for, there is no need for it. And it is people like you who continually allow for such things for happen.

Your blatant disregard for human life and the human condition is simply just appalling. What would you do if the UK came and "occupied" the states to take care of "terrorists"? Bet you wouln't feel the same.

I'd suggest doing some research as to why we are fighting that war, and you will soon realize that things are not what they seem, and that there is no such thing as countries anymore. They are all corporations my friend.

Meditate, read some philosphy or just turn off the TV friend, I respect your views, but your information is wrong, and your notions of why things are the way they are, and why we have to continue carrying on the way we do are extremely flawed.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

?? And WHY should anyone

killed several top Al-Qaeda Operatives in the last year
??

Al-Qaeda did NOTHING the 2001/09/11 day !
Some greedy elite did it for $,$$$,$$$,$$$'s !

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Wow, what is the world coming to?

People who trivialize warfare and fail to understand its nature .

There is nothing wrong with killing those that would kill you first if they had the chance to.

Sure but if you understood the nature of counter insurgency warfare you would know that just simply killing the enemy isnt enough .

It is known as defending yourself or defending your country. Its just sad that people dont take pride in their country actually defending them.

I am a staunch supporter of the war in Afghanistan and I to have to take issue with your statements . Real life warfare isnt grabbing an Xbox360 controller .

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

Just a question.

How could you support any war that's being waged these days? By any "established" 1st world government?

An honest question..

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

There is nothing wrong with killing those that would kill you first if they had the chance to. It is known as defending yourself or defending your country.

I don't think so...I think that would be a 'preemptive strike.' 'defending'oneself or ones country is more of a response to aggression, not 'getting them before they get us.'

..and perhaps we should ask ourselves if the trillions of dollars we have spent to catch a few hippies in a cave somewhere were really worth it...Seems like for two TRILLION dollars, we could have built a time machine and killed Bin Ladens mommy or something, that would have prevented all this mess. Cuz we're there still there trying to 'find' him, right?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00d515839026.png[/atsimg]

Sheesh.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
How could you support any war that's being waged these days? By any "established" 1st world government?

By judging the case for a war and its continuation based on the merits being put forward . In my judgement the war in Afghanistan is very well justified if not always well understood . I do grasp that there are limitations to military power but that is another topic . I will keep my answer short in order to remain on topic you can always leave a follow up reply on my profile if you wish .

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway

I was going to answer you...but it would be like hitting my head against a brick wall
Not really worth it. You believe what you believe...keep watching TV...reading the newspapers...much more comfortable to be in blinkers.

I was going to answer you...but it would be like hitting my head against a brick wall
Not really worth it. You believe what you believe...keep watching youboob videos...reading those crazy websites...much more comfortable to be delusional

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
I recommend Alex Jones Terrorstorm

Yeah see my point.. you wont believe a multimillion dollar news gathering organization with hundreds of thousands of members, but you will believe some nut with a web show that he probably broadcasts from his basement while wearing a tin foil hat.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN

?? And WHY should anyone

killed several top Al-Qaeda Operatives in the last year
??

Al-Qaeda did NOTHING the 2001/09/11 day !
Some greedy elite did it for $,$$$,$$$,$$$'s !

Blue skies.

Prove it. I watched 2 planes fly into the WTC with my own two eyes.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Hi, awaked truth fans. Here is one "logical" proof:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...that prooves that all those murders where pre-prepared, by local B^5T^RDs;
NOT men living hidden in caves, 4,000 or 6,000 miles away !

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Well I read your theory, but I would propose the opposite. I am capable of about any amount of evil given the right circumstances. However, I also realize the near impossibility of pulling that type of trickery while the world watched. It would take brilliance, total control of everyone involved for the rest of their lives, and most of all an incredible amount of luck.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have no problem with this.

I have looked into the Al-CIA-da stuff and I think it's bunk swallowed by the gullible, sorry.

We may have looked the other way for a long time to suit our own purposes, but I have no doubt these guys attacked us, and I have no qualms seeing them get blasted to paste.

The fact that we may be under the sway of corrupt oil barons does not mean I can ignore violent fundamentalist goons that want to kill me.

I am selfish enough that I have no problem seeing anyone that wants me dead die first.

So not only am I glad they are dead, I hope it hurt

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

I hear you my man. I really cant understand anyone who would do anything to delude themselves to the truth just because they so hate the idea of defending theirselves if that means war.

I dont like seeing people die anymore than the next guy, but when someones a threat to me, my family, or my country I have no problem with their death and I agree I hope it hurts like hell. Maybe that way the next guy who has the idea will decide it isnt worth the pain.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
You are a very aggressive individual grapes. Is this stuff all you talk about?

You can try and convince yourself you are a hero or whatever for protecting your family from a threat that isnt there, its your mistake to make. I find it really hard to believe that someone on a conspiracy forum would have such a hard time understand false flag terror operations (ever heard of the Reichstag fire? ).

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

This isnt Nazi Germany. This is the United States of America. Just because people suffer from paranoid delusions doesnt mean 911 was a false flag op.

Setting a building on fire in the middle of the night, with no cameras on, is a hell of a lot easier than flying three planes full of people into some of the worlds biggest buildings live on tv.

[edit on 7/26/2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

reply to post by xmotex

I hear you my man. I really cant understand anyone who would do anything to delude themselves to the truth just because they so hate the idea of defending theirselves if that means war.

I dont like seeing people die anymore than the next guy, but when someones a threat to me, my family, or my country I have no problem with their death and I agree I hope it hurts like hell. Maybe that way the next guy who has the idea will decide it isnt worth the pain.

Your just another arm chair general, cracking open a beer and high fiving your buddies as you see Americas military might smash up the 3rd world on fox.
You seem to forget that all those being killed have families who will become the next generation of terrorists. For every Target they get remember the innocent ones caught up, having their towns and villages destroyed by a drone controlled by some geek behind a computer.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

This isnt Nazi Germany. This is the United States of America. Just because people suffer from paranoid delusions doesnt mean 911 was a false flag op.

Setting a building on fire in the middle of the night, with no cameras on, is a hell of a lot easier than flying three planes full of people into some of the worlds biggest buildings live on tv.

[edit on 7/26/2009 by grapesofraft]

That is just an example, there are many more examples of government sponsered terrorism. Its not impossible to pull this kind of thing off, how do you think any conspiracy is allowed to happen? Compartmentalised information. What makes you think it impossible exactly? Ever wonder why they are always carrying out training excersises every time one of these disasters happen? If the US is so badass how come they let such a weak terrorist plan go ahead?

What is armed

You think it is paranoid to think 9/11 is an inside job? Its hardly as paranoid as to think a man in a cave managed to pull of the biggest terrorist plot of all time after operating a massive network of religious fundamentalisits and brainwashed extremists for years against the secret intelligence agencies of the world.

Think about it. They are fabricated, its an enemy you cant win or lose against, you will be fighting them for over a hundred years. And into the mix you have your constitution being shat on, freedom exchanged for security, a massive multi-trillion dollar industry formed, a full on war where millions have died. The Middle East being sacked and the last remnants of esoteric knowledge being destroyed.

Why would a Muslim extremeists want to make happen, what has transpired so far?

Please answer how they are benefiting from what has happened so far. You are like a dumb kid in a playground and the government is whispering in your ear "Hey, that kid over there said your mum was a slag" and you go over there and beat on an innocent person.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So who should I believe you or these guys.

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

NIST was a farce.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

When only yesterday the last surviving British veteran of World War I, who fought in the trenches, died aged 111, someone makes a thread about how "awesome" it is that someone has been killed in war.

It saddens me. It saddens me and makes me feel sick.

What have we learnt? Nothing. Nothing at all.

Hopefully that drone will have killed loads of men, women and children too. I am sure that will bring peace sooner! (I am being sarcastic obviously)

On another note i am reading 1984 at the moment and you seem like a character straight out of it's pages.

Good day, comrade!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

When only yesterday the last surviving British veteran of World War I, who fought in the trenches, died aged 111, someone makes a thread about how "awesome" it is that someone has been killed in war.

Indeed, and following on from your post, what did a man who had actually fought, seen untold atrocities have to say. He did not say 'yay man kill them before they kill us and hope they die in great pain' out of sheer ignorance and immaturity. He said that war was 'organised murder' and that it had not been worth it.

'It was not worth it, it was not worth one let alone all the millions.'
'It's important that we remember the war dead on both sides of the line - the Germans suffered the same as we did.'

news.sky.com... 15346129?f=rss

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join