It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome - US Drones Taking Out Top Al-Qaeda Operatives!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
According to this article the US has killed several top Al-Qaeda Operatives in the last year with drone attacks, as well as Bin Laden's son. This is extremely good news to know that we are still making progress dismantling Al-Qaeda!

Here is a list from the article and their roles/dirty deeds in Al-Qaeda:

Khalid Habib — veteran combat leader and operations chief involved with plots to attack the West; deputy to Shaikh Sa'id al-Masri, Al Qaeda's No. 3.

Rashid Rauf — mastermind of the 2006 transatlantic airliner plot.

Abu Khabab al-Masri — Al Qaeda's most seasoned explosives expert and trainer, and the man responsible for its chemical and biological weapons efforts.

Abdallah Azzam — senior aide to Sheikh Sa'id al-Masri.

Abu al-Hassan al-Rimi — led cross-border operations against Coalition forces in Afghanistan.

Abu Sulaiman al-Jaziri — senior external operations planner and facilitator.

Abu Jihad al-Masri — senior operational planner and propagandist.

Usama al-Kini — Marriott attack planner and listed on the FBI's terrorist most wanted list.

Sheikh Ahmed Salim Swedan — involved in the attacks on the US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.

Abu Sulaiman al-Jaziri — senior trainer and external operations plotter.

Source - Fox News

ISN'T THIS EXCITING AND ENCOURAGING NEWS?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Al Qaeda is CIA.. CIA is Al Qaeda...

“In other words, the US military was collaborating with Al Qaeda, which according to the Bush administration was involved in the attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon. Yet, the US military was working hand in glove with “enemy number one” barely a few weeks before 9/11, and we are led to believe that the Bush administration is committed to waging a battle against Al Qaeda,” wrote Chossudovsky

Recent revelations concerning the U.S. importing Taliban members into Iraq to foster false flag terrorism is merely the tip of the iceberg when compared to the U.S. intelligence complex’s multi-decade history in sponsoring Sunni Al-Qaeda affiliated terrorist groups around the world.

problem... reaction.... solution....

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Bachfin]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but... I can only wonder about the 'collateral damage' and whether the success of our aim is any consolation to their families.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
WOW! isnt death awesome!

Do you really believe what you read or hear on MSM.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The main thing I wonder is if they are telling us the truth or merely feeding us BULL they learned from BS 101.

How come they can get all of those but can't find the main target?

Maybe they should start bombing 6 feet under.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

The article was written by Silas Allen, a journalist with the Pentagon. In 2006, the Pentagon officially announced it would declare psychological warfare on the American people by planting propaganda in the corporate media and the Allen article is a less than covert part of this process.

Link...

You would have to have rocks in your head to blindly believe anything the MSN says these days.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Wow this is just awesome.

I can finally sleep at night.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Well I wouldn't use the term awesome and warfare together. I will say without any hesitation that using known intel to initiate surgical strikes is proving to be a good idea . The same concept can be repeated with Search and Cordon missions when it comes to capturing members of the enemy lower ranks . The problem is that a lot of people that create a big stink up about alleged civilian causality's completely ignore enemy atrocity's . This pattern was started by the media and waste of space anti war protesters during the Vietnam era .

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

ISN'T THIS EXCITING AND ENCOURAGING NEWS?

No, I don't find the deeply brainwashed either exciting or encouraging.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I don't find the death of other people exciting.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
According to this article the US has killed several top Al-Qaeda Operatives in the last year with drone attacks, as well as Bin Laden's son. This is extremely good news to know that we are still making progress dismantling Al-Qaeda!

I'm kind of offended by your use of words here.

Death=Awesome to you?

I find it very strange that anybody would be happy that MACHINES are killing "so called" Al-Qaeda members in Afghanistan. Do you know nothing of the actual war that is taking place, and the great game that is being played as well.

Wow, what is the world coming to.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I'm kind of offended by your use of words here.

Death=Awesome to you?

I find it very strange that anybody would be happy that MACHINES are killing "so called" Al-Qaeda members in Afghanistan. Do you know nothing of the actual war that is taking place, and the great game that is being played as well.

Wow, what is the world coming to.

~Keeper

Wow, what is the world coming to? There is nothing wrong with killing those that would kill you first if they had the chance to. It is known as defending yourself or defending your country. Its just sad that people dont take pride in their country actually defending them.

The Western World has become such a pussified bunch of whiny anti-war people that if it gets even a bit worse all our women will be wearing burquas and we will all have to grow a 2 foot long beard.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Umm...apart from any comments about you not understanding anything and being brainwashed....I think you just create threads to be provocative.
In another thread you started, you suggested that Bin Laden be prayed for and now you are gleeful his son has been killed?

I think a 2 foot beard would be a great idea...it might muffle the nonsense coming out...

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
dont be so hard to the guy he didnt meen it like that,its just cool that we can finnaly use drones with gunes,other than that i dont know if its just lies

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i think im gonna be sick.....

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Awesome - US Drones Taking Out Top Al-Qaeda Operatives!

..And that could be cousin Ahmid going for a walk to bring grandma some cookies.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Well it could be, but they gather as much intelligence as possible before the attack. Sure there are going to be the occiasonal mistake, but what our we supposed to do lie face down with our butts in the air or take the fight to them and kill them when we can?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway

Umm...apart from any comments about you not understanding anything and being brainwashed....I think you just create threads to be provocative.
In another thread you started, you suggested that Bin Laden be prayed for and now you are gleeful his son has been killed?

I think a 2 foot beard would be a great idea...it might muffle the nonsense coming out...

We are all called to pray for our enemies, but it doesnt mean we are expected to stop protecting ourselves. We could be praying that he turns himself in before more people loose their lives. Did you ever think of that?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I was going to answer you...but it would be like hitting my head against a brick wall
Not really worth it. You believe what you believe...keep watching TV...reading the newspapers...much more comfortable to be in blinkers.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I recommend Alex Jones Terrorstorm

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join