It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, Obama isn't all that important

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This entire subsection of the board is chock-a-block with "obama this" and "obama that."

Listen up, people: OBAMA DOESN'T MATTER. The power of the presidency has dwindled dramatically in the last 40 years. The last Presidents to truly try to impose their own will against the wishes of the power structure were Kennedy and Nixon (in different ways). Both were removed and dealt with. Subsequent presidents have been weaker and weaker.

Want to get to the heart of the matter? Study international banking. Study the Federal Reserve. Study Goldman Sachs and its connections with the government. Study the military-industrial complex. Study Big Oil. These are the powers that run things...and behind them, perhaps even shadier figures stand.

Obama is a sock-puppet and frankly it saddens me deeply to see debate on "dem versus rep" take up the time of ATS'ers, who should be more savvy. The whole "left versus right" debate is a parlor game designed to keep the masses from peeking behind the curtain. Its a Punch-and-Judy show.

WAKE UP PEOPLE! WAKE UP!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b49d8ab5955c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

hi silent thunder/

Great post,unfortunately many don't want to look behind the curtain...is that what that is in the picture?
I thought it was a shower screen...then I read your post!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

hi silent thunder/

Great post,unfortunately many don't want to look behind the curtain...is that what that is in the picture?
I thought it was a shower screen...then I read your post!

ICXC NIKA
helen

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, that pic is the proverbial "man behind the curtain," in a still shot from the movie The Wizard of Oz.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Hi silent!
I knew I saw that recently...I just watched the Wizard of Oz a few days ago!

Have you heard about playing the wizard of oz and can't remember some 'groups' song?
I did a quick google search....Pink Floyd?
There may be a thread here about that one..
Sorry off the subject!

wait and see for others to reply to this post.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Hi silent!
I knew I saw that recently...I just watched the Wizard of Oz a few days ago!

Have you heard about playing the wizard of oz and can't remember some 'groups' song?
I did a quick google search....Pink Floyd?
There may be a thread here about that one..
Sorry off the subject!

wait and see for others to reply to this post.

ICXC NIKA
helen

Yes, at the risk of topic drift, there is indeed a supposed connection between the lyrics of Pink Floyd's "Dark Sidse of the Moon" and the Wizard of Oz. You can examine the phenomenon yourself at the following Youtube clip (which synchromizes tem) and the clips that are part of the same series. I've had a look at it myself and find certain paralelles quite eerie, whether intended or not:

top topics

join