It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

EXCLUSIVE: Live pigs wounded, euthanized in troop trauma training

page: 3
2
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by dooper
I always said if it were on me or one of my family, and emergency traumatic surgery were required, I'd rather a SF Medic do the heavy lifting and let the pretty boys with their medical diplomas close.

Yeah. They're THAT good.


My vote is for PJs, ever since one stitched up my thumb when I was about four years old!


PJ'S ??? What
honey no one is better than an 18D period
Which of course they all go through the same course at some point

When you have a Dr. in a civilian ER ask for the help of a 18D in training that says a lot b/c YES they are just that dang good




posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Who cares.
If you eat meat and you are against this then it's hypocritical ).
Mind you, I'm against soldiers anyway, seeing as they are the lapdogs of the elite.
Just another example of why we don't deserve to live on this Planet seeing as we have a disregard for ALL life.
You know the best way to save soldiers lives? Don't send them to fight in the first place.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFwife
PJ'S ??? What
honey no one is better than an 18D period
Which of course they all go through the same course at some point

When you have a Dr. in a civilian ER ask for the help of a 18D in training that says a lot b/c YES they are just that dang good


You're just prejudice!!



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Mind you, I'm against soldiers anyway, seeing as they are the lapdogs of the elite.


Whatever. Or as you like to say, "who cares?".


Originally posted by aorAki
Just another example of why we don't deserve to live on this Planet seeing as we have a disregard for ALL life.


Then leave.



Originally posted by aorAki
You know the best way to save soldiers lives? Don't send them to fight in the first place.


Keep in mind the number of people that have been saved at one point or another due to some medical procedure that has been developed on the battlefield.



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Keep in mind the number of people that have been saved at one point or another due to some medical procedure that has been developed on the battlefield.


On the surface that looks like a reasonable claim, until you consider the possibility that these techniques would have been developed with or without battlefield trauma services (TM).



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
On the surface that looks like a reasonable claim, until you consider the possibility that these techniques would have been developed with or without battlefield trauma services (TM).


Things move faster during wartime. How many people would have died had it not been for the military developing this sooner?



posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki
 


Not true. Many of the cutting edge surgical procedures in use now in mainstream medical circles, were developed at an accelerated pace during war.

Surgical techniques, medical tools, clotting agents, burn treatments, hypothermia, and the list is longer than my - the list is very, VERY long.

The most common one that jumps right out is the very practice of TRIAGE. Consider how many lives triage has saved when medical teams have been overwhelmed with local disasters.

And friend, you really need to get out more.

Your premise about fighting has just one little flaw - sometimes the fight comes to you, and is forced on you.

One other thing. You don't wait until the barbarians are INSIDE the gate to decide to start fighting.

Thank God for our Gatekeepers and Far Archers.




top topics



 
2
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join