It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Exist in Your Subconscious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That's not to say that they are not real, just that they are not real to everyone. It's no secret TPTB have "programed" society to a specific train of thought. They have been working on programming different generations to believe certain things.

I'm 21, so lets just say I'm a "New-Age" generation.
My Parents are 50.
My grandparents are in their 70's

That's 3 different generations who have basically grown up in 3 different era's of thought if you will. That's part of the puzzle. The information has been compartmentalized and released throughout the different generations so that the whole story would be hard to determine. Basically the different generation gaps have different modes of thinking. That's not an arguable point.

Ever wonder why there is not AS MUCH information during the late 70's early 80's??? Generation gap my friend. In order to be able to have experiences (for the most part) one must unlock their subconscious.

One way to do such is by the use of drugs, which I do not endorse as there are LEGAL ways to unlock consciousness. But once you have unlocked your brain the world becomes much different. One views the world totally differently. I personally believe that is part of the reason why marijuana is illegal. It's no secret that alcohol and tobacco are much worse for a person.

Once you unlock your brain you open "files" you never knew you had, that's why some have OBE's.

It's much, much, much, much more intricate than just that but I feel that information is a big part of the puzzle, and have been told so by many with credentials.

Remember, the name of the game is control. Control your own personal consciousness and you can unlock many doors that you have been programmed to keep closed.

If the majority of the world who doesn't believe we are being contacted and visited view those who do believe as crazy, what happens when believing becomes the norm? Are those who still don't believe the new crazy ones?

[edit on 23-7-2009 by GeechQuestInfo]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

We will believe once somebody can produce some real evidence that Aliens even visit Earth.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I don't understand why this is in the Aliens and UFOs board excluding the title.
It has nothing to do with Aliens. It has to do with belief.
This thread belongs in the Psychology, Philosophy and Metaphysics board.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think you'll find the brain is just as amazing and intricate as the universe, and we'll never understand either of them.

BTW, this thread will get locked.. talking about drugs like that is against the T&S.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Marijuana is not a drug. It's a plant.

The ONLY reason it's kept illegal IS because it unlocks your mind.

There's a reason this plant exists in our world. God doesn't create nature randomly. Everything has a purpose in this world.

It's against ATS terms to talk about "drugs", so I'm going to just end it here.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
yeah i do not find it coincidental that as soon as i started smoking weed my mind opened up dramatically. I have since stopped because i need as much IQ as i can muster for my engineering degree but it has definately changed my perspective of many things.

While i was high i could think of something and see it in all its glory right in front of my eyes, open or closed. Even more astounding to me was that i could smoke weed, think about a problem (mathematics, scientific whatever), and work the whole thing out in my head so very clearly...i would also have many great idea's but to my regret i always forgot what they were at the time

Anyway the moral of the story is, weed, like many other things is good inmoderation, but in constant use will have adverse effects on one's life, but i mean the same could be said of air, hahving too much of that will cause you to hyperventilate and pass out

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Oh no, another alien thread!

Kidding....Star and flag!
You may be on to something there!
I would have to concur, open minds are a detriment to the ptb's plans.

In response to the thread title, as long as they are not in my bedroom!

[edit on 23-7-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

No.... there are no aliens in my subconscious.

Charlize Theron maybe.........

.......but no aliens!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
lol ever since seeing monster charlie therzron is a no go

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by awakeningaussie

Whoa........

I just went & had a look at that.

Tell me it's not her!!!

new topics