It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm healthy but became a UK Swine flu case in 15 easy clicks & got a code for Tamiflu-read the Q's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

No they're bringing back 'Capital Punishment' just for those who are deranged enough to commit such heinous crimes against humanity

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So now my hubby has aching joints, a bad headache, blurred vision and a fever. He's gonna tough it out, as will I if I get it too. He went through that website and got the code for tamIflu but agrees with not taking it too.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

I'm no doctor, but I agree with your decision. you may find yourself in a situation when you really need it, and it won't work properly because you took it for this.

Hope he feels better, have you thought about getting the Tamiflu anyway?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

You are telling me that they have a web site that offers a questionnaire to make you eligible for flu vaccine?

Without a doctors check up?

Incredible, now I see how the US government and Obama health care system may be looking like in the future if they pass the crap.

No need for doctors just pick up your medicines after filling out a simple questionnaire.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

yep, quite simply a five minute questionaire, if you have two of the symptoms you've got yhe swine flu and need Tamiflu!

You have to send a representative to pick it up of course, but it is still a load of bovine excrement!

No wonder the headline in the UK are '100,000 cases in a week' blah blah blah!

God help all those people when the real flu (swine mkII) or bird flu comes along, and they've all taken the antivirals for nothing!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I tell you people here in the US should be reading this thread to see what is coming our way with government assisted health care.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
My father was born in 1914...The 1918 flu pandemic caused 5 of his siblings to die in one week...One child was buried...Hours later another died...Dug up the first grave, put 2nd child in with first child...reburied them both.....

My mother lived several miles away....Her father got a little keroseen, dipped a feather in it and swabbed a little on the inside of each sick child's throat....Out of 13 children....none died.

Just thought I'd pass it on FYI.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by smilinggrandma

Wow that's amazing!

I'd love to know the science behind it. or maybe just a massive placebo affect!

But that kind of helps to hit home the reality of this flu compared to that pandemic, I cannot recall there being any multiple deaths in families at all.
(There was a woman and her new born child bless them)

Good for you your grandad made it huh!

All the best.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join