It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 hours LIVE from Wiltshire, England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This could be of intrest to some.

Latest infrared and image enhanced videotapes that demonstrate something highly strange is at work in some 2009 formations beyond any human hoaxing.

From www.earthfiles.com...
There seems to be alot on crop circles there what does it mean do they have something or am i reading it wrong.

Edit to add they do not say much so i do not know if they have anything or are they taking this equipment with them.

THANKYOU

[edit on 063131p://2009-07-23T18:58:28-05:00237 by mars1]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

What experienced investigators say about the extraordinary East Field woven circle and pristine pyramid 200 miles away in Warwickshire County
Looks like there going to be talking about these two crop circles.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37485c1f1000.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98c99be88218.jpg[/atsimg]

I like the woven one first one done like that.

THANKYOU

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Ever since the Humming bird crop circle has been proved to be man-made, I lost interest in the phenomenon. I don't think there's any doubt who's making these..

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Here is the report.

I have watched a half-hour of their visible light videotape and the aerial object appears to be silver metal with a bright, white light at one end that at first is shining toward Paul's camera on the tripod. Then the unidentified aerial object rotates so that the white light moves to one side and the strangely shaped object - not a perfect disc shape, but almost trapezoid - hovers without moving for ten minutes. Then the silver object began to descend for ten seconds until it goes behind the horizon hill down toward land between Barbury Castle and Swinden

From www.earthfiles.com...

Andrew Pyrka plans to release his videotape in a television documentary special some time in the future.

Hope i get to see it very intresting.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Some more for you

On July 14, 2009, Yorkshire engineer Winston Keech set up infrared cameras on a pole overlooking East Field and was able to capture unexplained flashes of light, followed by two large dark spots that moved around in the wheat. At the time these images were recorded there was no sign of a crop circle formation, yet after the sun rose, an unusual 'basket weave' pattern with two arcs extending from it was spotted in the field. For more, including video footage, see Linda's full

FROM www.coasttocoastam.com...
More and more are looking for the answers we will get some were one day.
THANKYOU

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
And this one they have videos in it.

www.earthfiles.com...
It's the same story as the coast to coast story but it has videos in it.
THANKYOU

top topics

join