It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just on CNN: Mayors, Rabbis arrested in corruption probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just saw this story on CNN...wonder if this is an NWO/Illuminati-related thing? Sounds like it could be...

I don't buy the whole "Jews Control the world thing" but I'm sure there is a religious element involved. This sounds pretty shady.

Among the 15 are five rabbis, including the national leader of the Syrian Jewish community. They are alleged to have laundered more than $3 million in a "high-volume, international money-laundering conspiracy," Marra said. Their alleged dealings stretched to Israel and Switzerland.

www.cnn.com...

Thoughts?

-Suterlaben

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
its really good to see that this kinda thing is comming to light and people are seeing this blatantly on CNN because its time that corruption is stopped or at least this will cause (hopefully) more people to "wake the hell up" to what is going on in the world......i just hope its not treated like its just the norm anymore though... F & S !

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see where this all goes....if we actually hear the truth. Is this related to the Mossad? There's always mention of the CIA involvement with alleged criminal activities as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That will teach them for not paying protection money!

two lines, Yes, Sir!

top topics

join