It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Visitor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I was laying in bed and my hubby was playing video games in the living room. I look up and saw a figure in my doorway and figured it was my hubby. I was afraid he was going to wake the baby up by letting in the light from the living room and waved him to leave. I closed my eyes and a while later my husband came to bed and I asked why he came into the room and just stood in the doorway. He was really confused because he hadnt stopped playing his video game until he came to bed. So who was in the room earlier?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Maybe a demon? Or it could be your babies future self checking up on itself?

But in my opinion that is the least of your worries.

You are laying in bed and your husband is playing video games. That should worry you more than the figure.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by celticdragon23

Some would say you saw a ghost.
Some would say you fell to sleep and dreamed it.
It's up to you to believe what you want. I would be happier believing I was asleep. These are only suggestions, not answers.
To add: Unfortunately many people do not believe they can fall asleep, dream and reawaken without realising. I'm not suggesting you did this, it is only an option.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You asked so I am going to tell you what my impression was as I read this thread, I am getting a grandfather, paternal side, visiting the new baby and letting you know he will be watching over you both. Just my impression.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
You asked so I am going to tell you what my impression was as I read this thread, I am getting a grandfather, paternal side, visiting the new baby and letting you know he will be watching over you both. Just my impression.

lol

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This was really cool because my grandfather on my dad's side is actually very close to death and is in Colorado. I really want to be with him and maybe he was just coming to say goodbye. He was in a horrible car accident last year and had several strokes due to a hematoma on the brain. His kidneys are failing and the sacs around his lungs are causing fluid to build up in his lungs so we dont think hell make it to the end of the year. Thank you. It is nice to know he is thinking of us. I didnt gert the impression that the entity was melevolent at all because I thought it was my hsband at first.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Sylvia Browne writes alot about this kind of thing, where someone is in failing health far away in a hospital and will come to visit family members and such to say goodbye. Especially because you were thinking of Him that drew him close to you. Wow, I've got the chills now. I honestly don't have this happen much, Sometimes it'll just come to me, but usually I don't say anything at all, in fear of being called a nutcase. If I try however, nothing will come to me which is so frustrating!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sylvia browne used to be a great pyschic but she has really become corrupted.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Yeah, but her older books are still really informative. She gets paid way too much for her talents for sure. Probably why she calls herself "Christian agnostic", Because they can charge people outrageous charges for their gifts, while if she called herself "Pagan" or "wiccan" They don't believe in asking anything in return but what they donate or to send it forward, meaning sharing your own gifts free of charge if someone asks, etc. But this is off topic.

new topics

top topics

join