It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayors, rabbis arrested in U.S. corruption probe

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

My argument is that Israeli criminals masquerading as religious figures are up to their elbows in the illicit organ trade. Palestinians have been complaining of bodies being returned with vital organs removed and not just kidneys.

In 1994 Rabbi [Yehoshua] Sheinberger [...] met with senior physicians from the Israel Transplants Association and discussed with them the Jewish religious prohibition on organ donations. In Israel Haredi Jews refuse organ transplants from their and/or their relatives' corpses. On this issue the Haredi position influences many people for superstitious as well as religious reasons. Organ transplants in Israel are thus difficult to arrange. Surgeons frequently request Haredi rabbis to appeal to their followers to agree to organ transplants from corpses of their relatives in order to save lives. The surgeons' argument is based upon the Jewish religious law giving priority to saving Jewish lives. In this discussion Rabbi Sheinberger put the condition that only a Haredi rabbi could authorize such transplants. He explained: "Jewish religious law states that it is forbidden to transplant Jewish organs into either non-Jews or Jews who are not pious. It is obvious that it is prohibited under any circumstances to transplant Jewish organs into Arabs, all of whom hate Jews." Rabbi Sheinberger, when asked for his definition of a Jew who is not pious, replied that a rabbi must determine the status of every Jew.

Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky, Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel, Pluto Press, London and Sterling Virginia, 1999, pp. 42-43.

Furthermore it is not just Palestinians who are turning empty up and very dead.

MOLDOVA/TURKEY/ISRAEL - ORGAN TRADE
Reporter: Sue Lloyd Roberts (BBC)

In Turkey, Sue discovers that the surgeon responsible for the illegal trade is well known to the authorities, having been repeatedly exposed on Turkish TV, but seems to be continuing his trade with impunity. Most of the recipients of the kidneys are Israelis because of the very low level of donations there. From the health authorities in Israel we learn that the practice is now so widespread that insurance companies, subsidised by the Government, are funding these illegal transplants. It's a shocking indictment of the ways supply and demand can distort the law and ethics

www.abc.net.au...

Romania probes Israeli adoption agency link in organ trafficking By Ran Reznick

Romanian authorities are looking into possible links between Israeli adoption agencies and an illegal global conspiracy to sell organs for transplants.

The Romanian Embassy in Israel has asked for, and received from the Labor and Social Affairs Ministry, a list of all children born in Romania who have been brought to Israel for adoption in recent years. The Romanian officials are trying to ascertain if all such children arrived in Israel with all organs in their bodies.

www.haaretz.co.il...

The fact is that there is a desperate need for organs in Israel because Israeli Jews are forbidden to donate organs even after death. This judgement was made by Rabbi Sheinberger and it reiterates the belief that on the Day of Judgement that the dead will arise from the graves and thus require an intact body. Another reason that body parts medically amputated or excised are not cremated as a biological hazards but are buried.

You said that it was poor Israelis that are selling their organs of which you surmised that the rabbi in New Jersey was illicitly offering. This is an unsubstantiated lie and it is you that has an agenda to cover up these major crimes on these boards with your abusive language at members on ATS.

[edit on 083131p://pm3112 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Here are links to the actual criminal filings:

www.myfoxny.com...

It's pretty sickening to see how non-chalant all of the corruption is. I view this episode the same as I viewed the Blagojevich episode. It was all so flagrant and systemic that clearly it was the status quo until someone was inconvenienced. Someone much more powerful. Maybe they weren't getting their take or it was impeding their operations. Money's tight ya know...

[edit on 23/7/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

This is an unsubstantiated lie and it is you that has an agenda to cover up these major crimes on these boards with your abusive language at members on ATS.

Coming from someone who spouts lies in every thread he posts in I'll take that as a compliment.

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Somehow you managed to hijack yet another thread. This one about people being busted for political corruption and turn it into "Zionists steal organs from poor Palestinians."

Once again you hijack a thread simply because it has a Jewish/Israeli aspect to it and twist it to support your own agenda. An agenda that is transparent to anyone who can so much as click on your profile and see the blatant pattern of what you do.

If exposing your agenda is abusive, report me

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by masonwatcher

The fact is that there is a desperate need for organs in Israel because Israeli Jews are forbidden to donate organs even after death.

HODS

What's this?

[edit on Jul 23rd 2009 by Djarums]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Just to point out, Israel has one of the best medical and healthcare systems in the world. Especially technologically speaking.

Quick Mentions

Israeli researchers have discovered the molecule trigger that causes psoriasis.
The Israeli-developed "Ex-Press Shunt" is providing relief for glaucoma sufferers.
Researchers in Israel have developed a device that helps the heart pump blood, an innovation that has the potential to save lives of people with congestive heart failure.
The "Clear Light," a device developed in Israel that produces a narrow-band, high-intensity blue light, causes acne bacteria to self-destruct without damaging surrounding skin.
An Israeli has invented a "bone glue" that will reduce the need for bone transplants.
Israeli-developed elderberry extract is one of America's best-selling flu prevention medicines.
Scientists at Ben Gurion University have discovered that citral, the ingredient that gives a lemony fragrance and taste to several herbs such as lemon balm and melissa, cause cancer cells to self-destruct but does not harm normal cells.
The Israeli company Shulov Institute for Sciences has identified chemicals in snake venom that can serve as a powerful analgesic for the chronic pain of conditions such as arthritis as well as from diseases such as cancer.
Work -- showing enormous potential -- is in process now for the development of a vaccine against autoimmune diseases that utilizes the body's own T-cells.

www.arlenefromisrael.info...
www.science.co.il...
Those are the first links I found because I'm not wasting my time finding fodder to combat this ridiculous theory.

They're working on stem cells. They're working on cancer research. They're doing perfectly well without crummy American organs loaded on McDonalds and stuff.

They're in better shape than we are. For years people have known that technologically speaking, especially in terms of medical stuff, Israel has been above the rest. That's why many rich sick people go to Israel for treatment.

So the argument that they were Zionists taking the organs to Israel for transplants because the greedy people want organs AND money... yeah. Doesn't fly.

[edit on 7/23/2009 by ravenshadow13]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Once again you hijack a thread simply because it has a Jewish/Israeli aspect to it and twist it to support your own agenda. An agenda that is transparent to anyone who can so much as click on your profile and see the blatant pattern of what you do.

I hijack nothing; you are a moderator so delete my comments if it transgresses the T&Cs. Obviously you believe my comments have no bearing on this thread, so do it.

Once again you make unsubstantiated comments. It is easy for you to declare me as having an agenda when I have a Nakba badge on my signature area and it has provoked an obvious reaction by you.

You do realise that it has been outlawed by the Israelis for Palestinians to even to utter the word Nakba?

To repeat my argument, there is a massive and illegal trade in organs and Israel is at centre it of which a rabbi has been caught soliciting business in New Jersey. Furthermore, Palestinians have been complaining for years that organs are being stolen from those detained by Israeli forces.

[edit on 083131p://pm3146 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
First:

Judaism
All four branches of Judaism (Orthodox, Conservative, Reform, and Reconstructionist) support and encourage donation. Said Orthodox Rabbi Moses Tendier, "if one is in the position to donate an organ to save another's life, it's obligatory to do so, even if the donor never knows who the beneficiary will be. The basic principle of Jewish ethics - 'the infinite worth of the human being' - also includes donation of corneas, since eyesight restoration is considered a life-saving operation." In 1991, the Rabbinical Council of America (Orthodox) approved organ donations as permissible, and even required, from brain-dead patients. The reform movement looks upon the transplant program favorably. Rabbi Richard Address, Director of the Union of American Hebrew Congregations Bio-Ethics Committee, stated that, "Judaic Responsa materials provide a positive approach and by and large the North American Reform Jewish community approves of transplantation."

organdonor.gov...

It's forbidden for Jehovah's Witnesses, though. Let's go blame them! Jeeze. /sarcasm

Second:

To be honest it's almost impossible to keep organs fresh for donation.

Because thoracic organs such as the heart and lungs can only survive outside the body for 4 to 6 hours (Partnering With Your Transplant Team (PDF), page 10), they are given first to people who live near the place where the donor is hospitalized.

Geographic factors are also taken into consideration, but livers can stay healthy outside the body for 12 to 24 hours so the UNOS liver team has greater flexibility than the teams that work with hearts and lungs

When a UNOS team selects possible recipients for a donor kidney, they consider a variety of characteristics of both the donor and the recipient, including tissue match, blood type, blood antibody levels (which show how active the immune system is at the current time – too much activity increases the risk of rejection), length of time on the waiting list, whether the recipient is a child, whether the body sizes of the donor and recipient are a good match, and geographic factors. Kidneys can stay healthy outside the body for between 48 and 72 hours, so the UNOS kidney team can consider many more candidates than the heart or lung teams

The pancreas can remain healthy outside the body for 12 to 24 hours

organdonor.gov...

My best friend had a heart transplant. You can't just give an organ to anyone, anytime. They need to be matched perfectly and you have to work fast.

So really. If you don't know what you're talking about. You know. Things seem easier.

You can't. Just. Steal. An organ and stick it in someone you like better.
Tons of people were involved in this who aren't Jewish. Tons. And for all we know the organs went to people who really deserved them and couldn't afford a transplant or would die before they'd get one. It's wrong, I'm not saying it's right, but really.

Bring in the Palestinian accusations, awesome idea. Because that will totally help us find out the truth here.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I hijack nothing; you are a moderator so delete my comments if it transgresses the T&Cs. Obviously you believe my comments have no bearing on this thread, so do it.

Nice try. I'm not going to "mod" anything in a thread I am participating in. No thanks. I've been a member here for 6 and a half years and will continue to do so. I have just as much a right to post here as you do so long as I am not performing moderator functions in this thread, which I am not. So please don't play the "but you're a mod" card.

Once again you make unsubstantiated comments. It is easy for you to declare me as having an agenda when I have a Nakba badge on my signature area and an obvious reaction by you.

Your badge? The one that's been there maybe a week? Because up until then I had absolutely no idea of your plainly visible agenda. Give me a break.

To repeat my argument, there is a massive and illegal trade in organs and Israel is at centre it of which a rabbi has been caught soliciting business in New Jersey. Furthermore, Palestinians have been complaining for years that organs are being stolen from those detained by Israeli forces.

And yet you LIE and state that Jews can't donate organs, which the site I linked to proves to be false. And yet you and others posted that RABBIS (plural) were involved in this organ scam, when in fact it was one man identified in the article, who incidentally isn't even called Rabbi.

This is the tactic I see from you most commonly. You take things with elements of truth and then warp them. You have completely twisted this entire thread and story from the facts presented by the investigators themselves and somehow you have portrayed me as being in the wrong.

If nothing else you certainly are consistent.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums

The fact is that there is a desperate need for organs in Israel because Israeli Jews are forbidden to donate organs even after death.

HODS

What's this?

An organisation that encourages Jews to donate organs is good and admirable and the way things should be.

Nevertheless, there is a substantial shortage of organ donors in Israel due to singularly unique judgements by Israeli rabbis.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

It is not just an organization that encourages Jews to donate.

It is an organization that shows that many prominent Rabbis are currently registered organ donors.

Yet you stated that they're forbidden to donate and therefore they have to "steal" them.

Your "facts" were wrong. And that is the problem here. You are again passing judgment on people when in fact your assumptions about them are completely wrong.

As was the "facts" quoted above about their being numerous "Rabbis" busted for selling organs. That did not appear in ANY of the news stories, or the statements from the investigators. So again, facts were twisted. Why?

I think what the guy did is disgusting. Firstly because it's morally wrong to buy body parts, second because he pocketed a monster profit on the misery of others. I hope he goes to prison. But to use that as a way to take potshots at an entire country and/or an entire religion? No. That is wrong.

Most of what you post about the Jewish religion is very off-base. Perhaps you should do some research from a neutral source.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Nice try. I'm not going to "mod" anything in a thread I am participating in. No thanks. I've been a member here for 6 and a half years and will continue to do so. I have just as much a right to post here as you do so long as I am not performing moderator functions in this thread, which I am not. So please don't play the "but you're a mod" card.

No offence meant, so what if you are a Mod? Why would I kowtow to you? It is actually a case of put up or shut up. You clearly stated below that I have been maintaining an agenda and hijacking threads.

You have not participated in all threads that I have "hijacked" with my ''agenda"; surely you should have deleted my contributions? Why didn't you unless you are blowing a lot of hot air? Please don't play that I am a participating MOD and can't give sanctions cards

Your badge? The one that's been there maybe a week? Because up until then I had absolutely no idea of your plainly visible agenda. Give me a break.

Clearly you are attentive to my every move and even fully aware of the changes I make to my profile yet find yourself completely ambushed by my "agenda" that you simultaneously have a grasp. So what part of your commentary is true? What is your agenda since it clearly not moderating?

And yet you LIE and state that Jews can't donate organs, which the site I linked to proves to be false. And yet you and others posted that RABBIS (plural) were involved in this organ scam, when in fact it was one man identified in the article, who incidentally isn't even called Rabbi.

I think you are being selective with the enumerate reports we have been reading of this story.

This is the tactic I see from you most commonly. You take things with elements of truth and then warp them. You have completely twisted this entire thread and story from the facts presented by the investigators themselves and somehow you have portrayed me as being in the wrong.

Clearly you are a student of my activities, but I note that you were moderating the thread concerning a supposed Iranian that marries and rapes women before their execution of which I linked the references used proving it to be hoax and you let that horse run despite the alert.

If nothing else you certainly are consistent.

Unfortunately you are entirely inconsistent.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Really. What do you want us to say.

"Gee this is awful, you're right. Those zionists are awful I bet they're marinating babies in those organs for money and out of evilness."

It's the people in the government who are responsible. They all wanted money. Not just the people involved in Judaism. Everyone. "It's not about politics and it's certainly not about religion." There's a quote for you from the news right there, PIXII News at 10 as I type this.

This isn't a conspiracy, anyway. It's news about a crime. You're making it more than it is. These people are going to jail.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I think I've made my point.

Good luck with the rest of the thread.

The sad part is, when you continue to repeat lies the way you do, eventually you start to think it's true.

Now you think I was the one who brought up my moderator status.

Absolutely amazing...

Thank you for the exercise in futility. I suppose it was helpful in keeping my typing speed up.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I think I've made my point.

Good luck with the rest of the thread.

Now you think I was the one who brought up my moderator status.

Here is what you said;

I think your memory is as fleeting as your typing fingers.

In a way that's good because you may forget to hold our brief exchange as a grudge. Otherwise I may require good luck in the rest of this thread or another.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
My statement was in response to when you said

But now I'm being off-topic, so I'll bow out now.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The biggest swindler ratted out the rest.
He had more to gain.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I love the way they fail to mention the organ harvesting until way down in the middle of the story.

If the corrupt organ harvesting rabbi's would have been any other religion, the words Örgan Harvesting" would have certainly been in the title of the article.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Yeah, could you image if it was a Muslim imam? I bet you a tv movie would have been made and connections with Al Qieda been claimed.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
I love the way they fail to mention the organ harvesting until way down in the middle of the story.

If the corrupt organ harvesting rabbi's would have been any other religion, the words Örgan Harvesting" would have certainly been in the title of the article.

The Illuminati rip off your organs when you die.
They always want more from you, now your dead body.
So easy fake your documents to get your organs, please.
They make the law on their side.

The Illuminati will lose big tax deductions if and when their
charity scams are done away with and must take a standard
Obama deduction to pay for all the Aliens health care.

Ask for your science back some time.
The Illuminati have that too.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
wow guys way to go to get off the point,

large chunk of people arrested for being part of a mafia like scam, many of them elected officals (american) and rabbi - they were selling human organs.

who brought the organs isn't that important to be honest, it's most likely all those rich people who magically get a replacement a few days after they're told they need one... The prime fact is that this has been going on for ages, lots of people were involved and it is quiet frankly one of the most abhorrant acts imaginable (organ theft, from who or where ever)

How did they cover it up? who else knew? does this sort of thing happen all the way through the political / clergy spectrum? How many charity bodies are being used to funnel money to some cause / gang?

The jews involved were zionist, they funneled the money through a zionist group into isreal where no doubt they then skimmed off as much as they could - the 'waste' was then spent on forwarding zionism... A common scam, the IRA used to funnel drug money through noraid for example.

Where there no checks and balances to ensure this does't happen? how did they get round them and what can we as honest citizens do to change the system so such terrible things never happen again?

The system will just keep getting more and more corrupt if all we do is argue amid ourselves about who's closed minded or who is trying to deny the truth. The truth we can all aggree on is corruption is destroying the world, things like this cause suffering to thousands of people and serve only to line the pockets of the evil - no doubt enabling them to do yet more crime... we need to get together and ensure no one can get away with this sort of thing anymore.

An open and transparent system is the only way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join