It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Block GOP Health Care Mailing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Democrats are preventing Republican House Members from sending their constituents a mailing that is critical of the majority’s health care reform plan, blocking the mailing by alleging that it is inaccurate.

House Republicans are crying foul and claiming that the Democrats are using their majority to prevent GOP Members from communicating with their constituents.

The dispute centers on a chart (view PDF www.rollcall.com... ) created by Rep. Kevin Brady (R-Texas) and Republican staff of the Joint Economic Committee to illustrate the organization of the Democratic health care plan.

Source Link: www.rollcall.com...

I don't care if you support the left or the right, in my opinion if you support either side you are simply falling for the distraction that is laid out to keep us arguing instead of stopping them from the Bills, Acts and Laws that effects our lives and gives them more powers but to not allow our State Rep's to send out emails to us showing why they don't agree with a curtain Bill, Act or Law is simply wrong. That would make me not support a Bill all together. "What do they have to hide" is what comes to mind every single time.

It's not a left-right arguement although they both practice this. You and I don't!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

I beat ya to it....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7/23/2009 by rangersdad]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Very sorry, "MOD" please delete this thread if possible. Thank you so much.

new topics

join