It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I am itching to know what this note said?
Will you tell us pleasepleasepleaseplease?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
According to the alien I "talk" to

Don't you mean "channel"?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The "first contact" idea is interesting, that is, if when aliens first surveyed the fashions, they adopted what was in vogue at the time. Perhaps the fashion-morphing we do is an "alien" concept? Rather, it is not a concept that aliens understand?

It would seem unlikely that a gov't agency would choose apparrel for secret operatives that is out of place. Perhaps they will learn and we should now look for otherwise-disguised individuals dressed more appropriately. Some form of chemical protection gear would be in order and such would convey authoritarianism just as well as a black suit. Hmm, any thoughts?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
no doubt we the people might have to keep an eye out for verry well fashion dressed people who act strange, but if so wouldnt that make them fit in in some places?

oh well, but we all must not forget that the men in black image is a cult reference now if somone was thretend after seeing a UFO, or dreamed of being thretend they might dream of the people being dressed in black suits!

It might be the reason why people cant seem to remember there faces but yet they can remember there clothing and car they were driving.

If u dont think so then when was the last time u had a really weird dream and cant remeber the people's faces when u wake up?

anyway thats what i think.

Cathcya's on the flip side

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
i thought men in black was a movie. they have this for real?? probably a joke.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
There's only been a few accounts of MiB's and I believe the legend continued to pick up steam as more people started joining the UFO community and the UFO/Alien phenomenon became more widely accepted. The few accounts that seem to be genuine actually inspired the original Aircel Comic series which inspired the movies.

www.platinumstudios.com...

Stories of MiB's have grown from government agents in dark clothing to mysterious alien men with lame outdated attire and bad manners and death threats. I believe they've only grown with the popularity of the movies. Some unstable elements of the UFO community sometimes read too much into movies and books and try desperately to find something to connect the entertainment with their ideas of "truth". It takes them awhile to twist and turn but many can quote bible scripture to back up their fantasies.

www.sjgames.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I wonder what color of apperell Preest wears most often???

could it be ...... BLACK?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Men in expensive black suits can be intimidating, especially to already shaken folks living in out-of-the-way places. Dark glasses would enhance the effect. Classic psyops, IMHO.

Would I join? Heck yeah! The chance to REALLY know the truth would be irresistable! Besides, I look good in black.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
No one has ever snapped a picture of these supposed MIBs, which makes me wonder about the true validity of the claims. I need some actual evidence that said people are in existence. Until then, I'm gonna sit on the idea that they are not real. And I don't want blurry pics either, because that's way too open to interpretation.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Throughout history there have been tales of mysterious men in black garments. In Russian history, the only one that really comes to mind, the czar sent out riders in black cloaks to locate and arrest dissidents.
As for the MIB in the realm of UFOlogy they have been seen by people that have reported seeing UFOs, whether they truly posses the abilities that attributed to them is unknown.
peace

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Here's my thoughts on the MIBs:

Black suits & sunglasses are standard for the Secret Service, however, the NSA has also used the black outfits and so have the FBI (although FBI there really isn't an offical uniform but a dress code so dark blue and other kinds of suits are seen too.)

My guess is it's one of those, probably the Secret Service as they used to stock the Ford Galaxy and Lincon Towncar both in black with lots of chrome.

CIA agents usually wear plain clothes or black infiltration gear, same thing with MI6 and the other allied intel agencies. UN Seekers also wear plain clothes or dark blue suits, and they are quite rare as there are only a handful of them instead of a full agency.

I doubt that these MIBs are anything but the men and women that the president sends out to review and inspect government projects, much like a head office of a company will send inspectors though the lower offices.

The reason they are so secretive is because of the secret nature of some government projects that are overseen. If you were trying to hide the stealth projects from the Soviets wouldn't you be secret and intimidating about it?

~Astral

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Some of the younger ATS members labor under the impression that MIB reports only followed the comic and movies. Actually, MIB reports were a passing fad in the early 1970's when Keel's book "The Mothman Prophecies" came out.

Here's my thoughts.

MIB are hopelessly out of sinc with hip fashion. They are obviously not human agents trying to be covert.

Many people complain about the dreamlike quality of contacts w/ MIB. The neuralizer in the movies was a send-up of this.

Perhaps they represent the "tulpa," the thought-form of the "THE MAN," that was current during Vietnam: Works for govt, crew cut, republican, no interest in fashion or being hip. And he's here to make sure you don't talk.

Their attire is there to inspire dread, rather than to blend in.

FBI agents definitely cultivate the navy suit, dk brown briefcase look, and drive the crown vic or lincoln navigator. (Those cars were made to take a 'law enforcement package' that ford built into the late 90's).

What could be worse that the feds? Feds who aren't even on the books....

They exhibit evidence of not understanding human culture, in obvious ways: not understanding eating utensils, being confused by jello. Having a wire running from their socks up inside their pantleg, looking iller and iller, then taking a pill and looking human again.

I've never heard of a single case of a person confronting or getting physical with a MIB. . .

Keel speculated in "The Mothman Prophecies" that most MIB activity were actually human abductees in a trance/manchurian candidate state. He traced phone-calls, fingerprints, license plates, etc, and was led to UFO witnesses who had no recollection... Were these victims merely "set up," or unwitting dupes????

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Anybody else on this boared with actuall MIB experiances?
anybody SEE them like I have?
I wasnt asleep or dreaming......this actually happened........
I seriously cant be all alone in this experiance lol.....or am I?

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Have any of you considered the possibility that some people might have style, and a sense of fashion? They may like expenisve suits, or the like.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
River,
Wouldn't that make her a WIB-woman in black?
The real issue, I think, is whether they are from Earth/our gov or not.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The Visitors are neither male nor female. The appearance is just a facade,although wearing sunglasses may be real in a sense as they shun sunlight.This is not your superstitious belief that Evil shuns Light. It is just that they are used to low light conditions.
When I saw that small one,his eyes were completely black,indicating that he was wearing the eye disks.It was daytime. I was frightened by it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by silQ

The MIB do see the UFO witness.
They pay the witness to say it must be alien.
No they are regular people payed to do a job.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
call MIB a concept if you will....but they DO exist. I SAW 3 one day in Green River Utah. I lived there at the time running a main st Bed & Breakfast.........at this time, I had a couple of guests, and the night prior we had stayed up late discussing UFO's and WTF the military was UP 2 in the area....MANY strange things going on then... making me nervous.
OK...so....I went to the post office to pick up mail, and was driving back home. There was a closed down Chicken resteraunt on the north side of the street, and I saw a COOL old black car parked in front of it. (I am an old car buff so it grabbed my eye right off) It was a 4 door sedan from the 50's, black, darkened windows VERY shiney chrome......but then I SAW the 'people' connected to this car.... 2 men standing in front of it...and a woman off to the side with a clipboard. I KNEW imediatly these folks were the so called MIB! I then planned to pull over and say "HI"......imediatly a VERY creepy feeling came over me......they were LOOKING at me.....and at that moment the LAST thing on EARTH I wanted to do was meet them.....I wished they were not looking at me....the hairs on my entire body were at full attention. I sped up a bit and went home, RAN into my house and started telling folks WHAT I just saw.....So my husband at the time, and a guest and I went in a differant car to go check this out....but they were gone. Good riddance I say.

Lemme describe these 'critters'........the men were wearing old timey DARK suits including fedora hats. Theyre skin was SO pale they could have been dead. They wore dark sunglasses and wing tip shoes......the 2 men seamed to move as one.....matching one anothers body motions. The female.......OMG! this woman looked like a singer from the B52's....a HUGE beehive hair do, piled straight up, she was dishwater blonde. She wore an outfit that looked like from the 60's.....an orange and white checkerd mini skirt, with a shorty orange jacket, and a high necked white blouse. Her shoes were medium heeled go-go boots....and she to had dark sunglasses on. She had a clipboard in her hand and a pen or something in the other, and she APPEARED to be enthralled with this closed down Chicken resteraunt...she was looking at it and writting on her clip board furiously. The 2 'men' were looking at me, and theyre heads followed my car as if they were one.....the Female seamed occupied with the closed resteraunt.

THATS what I saw. Like I said, we went back but they were gone. I was questioned as to WHY I did NOT stop in the 1st place and engage these 'critters' in some conversation.......but my only answer to that.....is it FELT like a VERY dangerous thing to do.......they LOOKED at me and THAT was enough contact as far as I was concerned. I REALLY saw this.......I wrote about it in my diary...and NOW I am writting about it here. Those were for actuall beings that made my SKIN CRAWL........this June of 1996, and I know WHAT I saw.

[Edited on 9-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

What an awesome account, River!

It's funny you mentioned "they could be dead". That seems to be the recurrent theme in serious MIB eyewitness accounts were how much the invariably antiique car with shiny chrome and new smelling car interior looked like animated corpses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join