It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dark Secret Society of VRIL And The Haunebu Flying Disk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Either these guys were all nuts or they truly believed this occult type logic of the underground and the Universe. I need a little help trying to figure out who these non human entities are? If they had connections to Nazi Germany they could not have been good.

The below article will give insight in to VRIL and their secret saucer Haunebu. Did they tap in to the unknown to get these secrets or simply had scientists figure it out?

It’s amazing at the technology they had in the late 30’s. It appears this flying saucer did fly. Haunebu is just one of Vril’s War Machines but most fascinating. In the years following WW2, many Haunebu shaped craft have been spotted all around the world.

This alone makes me speculate that perhaps the Third Reich survived in other parts of the world. If so where are they now? Some speculate Argentina. Is it possible they are today’s Aryan Nation, since they believe racial loyalties must always supersede geographical and national boundaries?

What other possible societies could it be? How did they learn the secrets of extraterrestrial spacecraft?

I have more questions than answers.

Thule Society members were allegedly the first group to attempt the back-engineering of an extraterrestrial spacecraft. "A German writer, John Von Helsing, describes the discovery of a crashed saucer in the Black Forest in 1936 and says that this technology was taken and combined with the information the Vril Society had received through channeling and was made into a further project called the Haunebu.

German aircraft historian Henry Stevens states, "Haunebu 1 was allegedlythe first large flying saucer developed in Germany. According to plans allegedly obtained from classified German SS files, the Haunebu 1 was approximately seventy-five feet in diameter and probably lifted off for the first time in August 1939, a few weeks before the outbreak of World War II.

In November of 1996 I received a video about World War II Germany pre and post and a secret organization named Vril its name linked to Atlantean time lines and one of its language composed of sounds and clicks.

The video mentioned that in Germany at the turn of the century and particularly after WW I many secret societies developed. One of these groups was the Vril Society.

In 1917 four members of the Vril society met in a cafe in Vienna. There was one woman and three men. The woman was a 'spiritual medium'. They met under a veil of mystery and secrecy. They discussed secret revelations, the coming of the new age, the Spear of Destiny, the magical violet black stone, and making contact with ancient peoples and distant worlds.

Their source of power was the Black Sun, an infinite beam of light which, though invisible to the human eye, exists in anti-matter.

The Vril emblem became the Black Sun, a secret philosophy thousand of years old provided the foundation on which the occult practioners of the Third Reich would later build. The Black Sun symbol can be found in many Babylonian and Assyrian places of worship. They depicted the Black Sun - the godhead's inner light in the form of a cross. This was not much different from the German's Knight's Cross.

The woman allegedly channeled information from aliens after which the Thule was crteated. they went on to build something called the Vril Machine. It allegedly was a saucer shape interdimensional time travel machine. Their first flight was allegedly in 1934.

Much of their work was done in the Black Forest

www.crystalinks.com...

This people - though originally not only of our human race, but, as seems to me clear by the roots of their language, descended from the same ancestors as the great Aryan family, from which in varied streams has flowed the dominant civilization of the world; and having, according to their myths and their history, passed through phases of society familiar to ourselves, - had yet now developed into a distinct species with which it was impossible that any community in the upper world could amalgamate: And that if they ever emerged from these nether recesses into the light of day, they would, according to their own traditional persuasions of their ultimate destiny, destroy and replace our existent varieties of man. (7)

Beings intermediate between Man and other intelligent beings from Beyond would place at the disposal of the [Thule Society] Initiates a reservoir of forces which could be drawn on to enable Germany to dominate the world again and be the cradle of the coming race of Supermen which would result from the mutations of the human species.
One day her legions would set out to annihilate everything that had stood in the way of the spiritual destiny of the Earth, and their leaders would be men who knew everything, deriving their strength from the very fountain-head of energy and guided by

the Great Ones of the Ancient World ... It would seem that it was under the influence of Karl Haushofer that [the Thule Society] took on its true character of a society of Initiates in communion with the Invisible, and became the magic centre of the Nazi movement

On 25 April 1945, so the story goes, a group of battle-weary Russian soldiers were making their cautious way through the shattered remnants of Berlin, mopping up the isolated pockets of German resistance that remained in the heart of the Third Reich. The soldiers moved carefully from one wrecked building to another, in a state of constant readiness against the threat of ambush.

In a ground-floor room of one blasted building, the soldiers made a surprising discovery. Lying in a circle on the floor were the bodies of six men, with a seventh corpse in the centre. All were dressed in German military uniforms, and the dead man in the centre of the group was wearing a pair of bright green gloves. The Russians' assumption that the bodies were those of soldiers was quickly dispelled when they realized that the dead men were all Orientals. One of the Russians, who was from

Mongolia, identified the men as Tibetans. It was also evident to the Russian soldiers that the men had not died in battle but seemed to have committed suicide.

Over the following week, hundreds more Tibetans were discovered in Berlin: some of them had clearly died in battle, while others had committed ritual suicide, like the ones discovered by the Russian unit.

What were Tibetans doing in Nazi Germany towards the end of the Second World War?

Once tenants of the Earth's outer surface, the Vril-ya were forced to retreat underground by a natural catastrophe similar to the biblical Flood many thousands of years ago. Their technology is far in advance of anything to be found in the world of ordinary humanity, and is based on the application of a force known as 'vril'.

These people consider that in vril they have arrived at the unity in natural energetic agencies, which has been conjectured by many philosophers above ground, and which Faraday thus intimates under the more cautious term of correlation.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Members of the Vril Society are said to have included Adolf Hitler, Alfred Rosenberg, Heinrich Himmler, Hermann Göring, and Hitler's personal physician, Dr. Theodor Morell. These were original members of the Thule Society which supposedly joined Vril in 1919. The NSDAP (NationalSozialistische Deutsche ArbeiterPartei) was created by Thule in 1920, one year later. Dr. Krohn, who helped to create the Nazi flag, was also a Thulist.

www.echoesofenoch.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Was someone watching the Discovery Channel this morning?

I know for a fact that some of what you are talking about has to do with the writtings and teachings of Miss Blavatsky. The idea behind the Vril is based upon the book "The Coming Race." I don't think that it was meant to be a tool of racism or ethnocentrism. What happened with that book is much the same as what was done with Blavatsky's writtings being contorted and taken out of context in order to promote an ethnocentric idea and agenda.........

As for the hollow earth theory that this centers around I do not subscribe.

Blavatsky
en.wikipedia.org...

The Coming Race
en.wikipedia.org...

Edit to add:

As for the Tibetan Monks, I find that a bit odd. They could have been posed in order to validate some Nazi claim I guess. There is also the Blavatsky aspect, she did alot of research on the Monks. Although, it is a fact that Hitler wanted to push a different religion that was a mix of many others such as the ancient Germanic/Nors religions. Also some aspects of Christianity (while denying the Jewish roots). He also spoke highly of Islam saying that the German people's fighting spirit would be served well with the ideas behind a Jihad. Not to mention the fact that there was only one non-Aryan person that was a Nazi-officer (Grand Mufti-Mohammad Amin al-Husayni). Read up on him.

Grand Mufti-Mohammad Amin al-Husayni

en.wikipedia.org...

You also have to take into account that there were alot (if not most of the troops) defending Berlin in the last days were not German at all. There were French, Polish, Russian, Romanian, Yugoslavian, Norwiegan, etc. Nazism was an ideology that wasnt simply a German thing. There were Nazi's in many countries and nationalities...

[edit on 23-7-2009 by lazy1981]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

Yes, I agree. Maria Orschitsch was a famous medium who became the leader of the Vril Gesellschaft. She was a medium of some sort that communicated with ???? I'm not sure if she claimed ET's or Spirits. She branched off on her own to form a womans group.

What do you make of the ET connection?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I'm not sure what I think of the ET connection. I think that it would be a great waste of space if it was just us. Whether or not they have been a part of our past, present, and future is touchy. I will say that there is evidence to support it. But the question remains, are they from outer space or another dimension. If they are from another dimension than there may well be something to the hollow earth hypothosis. Early peoples may have seen them come a portal in the ground or maybe a "star gate" and figured that they came from within the Earth. Causing the beleif that it was hollow.

In any event it's all pretty "out there." I just try to keep an open mind in life.

FYI I edited my last post, check it out.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

I would agree they may have came through a portal and most likely from another dimension. That could account for wisdom in weaponry in the 30's.

If so, it wouldnt be of good nature, in my opinion.

The Germans had some high tech stuff back then, to say the least.

I knew the Russians were involved but not sure who else. Thanks

[edit on 23-7-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why are people so obsessed with fantasy? Flying saucers are physically possible and were factually created by the Nazis during late WWII. When the war was lost, the scientists responsible for flying saucers went to the Soviet Union (just like rocket scientists went to the US). Then the Soviet Union proceeded to design and deploy flying saucer craft ever since then.

Why do you think flying saucers suddenly appeared over 1950s USA? They weren't aliens, they were Soviet recon. Think long and hard about every thing known about recovered "alien" craft and consider that they're Russian made. Maybe those "alien" symbols are actually cyrillic letters, and maybe those "aliens" are genetically modified humans created to withstand the severe G-forces associated with advanced manuevering (Soviets had several genetic experiments).

The VRIL society was simply an elite society based on spiritual ballance and the belief of Shamballah, which to some is a holy place and to some others, metaphysical reality. Nazi Germany was a powerful nation based heavily in REAL occult values and they followed the rules of ballance between black and white "magik". All of their symbols are occult in nature; Imperial Eagle - Supremacy, Swastika - creation of life in the lifeless, Black Sun - alternate sun than the one we know, etc...

Sure, there are indeed "god-like" figures in the occult... however, the occult is a very real thing and such gods are not necessarily gods. They are simply beings that have a dramatic impact on society or the world, and the concept of immortality is more or less just the energy carried on after their deaths through the hearts and minds of those who they've impacted. In truth, anyone could become a god if they knew the ways of the occult and how to manipulate society. There is even a term for man becoming god, called 'apotheosis'.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Do you support the occult? I find it hard to imagine Hitler a member of the VRIL society is based on spiritual balance and the belief which to some is a holy place.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I am indeed a part of the "occult"... though exact definitions are almost impossible to make. For example, I'm a "left handed" religious type, so basically anything in terms of left handed religion is in my spiritualism. I consider anything left-handed to be occultic in nature.

I'll try to explain:

Right handed path: Christianity/Satanism/Islam/etc. If you follow this path, then you are referred to as "sheep" who is in a herd that follows the sheppard (priest, etc). Basically, all you have to do is trust that your leader will deliver you to the correct destination in the end.

Left handed path: Alchemy/Magik/etc. Here you are a "goat" because you make your own path. This is an advanced way that is only for those with real spiritual ability, otherwise you'll fail yourself and bad things happen. There's lots of sub-cults associated with this too, I'm more associated with the RDS or Temple of Set.

I know that my path is true simply because of the discipline and knowledge gained by my faith in my power. I have a real pentagram tattoo'd in my flesh to symbolize the five basic elements of life, and ever since then I've realised that anything, nature, psychological or even spiritual, can be understood in terms of basic elements, and can thus be manipulated.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Oh yes I know the left hand religion are friends with the Satanists and use left hand gnosis. Here is a better description from one of your members.

It's on page 4. She claims to have sex with the ancient ones and reptilians.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Satanism isn't really Left handed.... It's more or less exploitation of the seven deadly sins. I'll admit that I have no problem exploiting these sins either simply because I ballance them out with their opposite virtues. That is where the real power comes from, being able to command controlled chaos.

As for reptillians and any other stupid conspiracies... they're just embarrassing to those who are actually involved with real spiritualism.

If you really want to go indepth into stuff like that, then you need a real understand of death and existance beyond in metaphysical/physical states... I'm more involved with social, political and military science/spiritualism.

However, what I can tell you is that while you live, you can work very hard towards whatever happens to you after you die. When you die, it is simply your body that ends but that does not mean that your spirit dies. If you train yourself enough, then you can indeed experience reincarnation. I even know of cases when people have severe emotional/mental issues, and after they die they somehow come back as something more physical and violent than regular ghosts (such as a werewolf to be specific).

If reptilians do exist, then they are probably humans who are so spiritually advanced that they can create their own physical forms. Though if you want my opinion, maybe people who see reptillians might be better off putting their crack pipes down or start gathering some proof.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

So what would you like to be if you become reincarnated? A werewolf probably would fit?

All I know is God is 1000 times more powerful than the left hand gnosis paths, of spirtuality.

What do you think Hitler reincarated to?

Are there different levels of left handers? Maybe some behave with morals better than others.

Do you believe there is a God since we know you believe in the opposite?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I probably am already reincarnated, since I already have some strange talents (military-wise) and knowledge.

As for Gods, they are merely ultimate symbols. Christian God, Yehweh, is nothing more than the sun personified. The sun is the source of life and it is a major player in terms of ballance.

The biggest symbols in left handed religion are animals because of their roles in nature. Eagle reigns supreme, but snake is its wise rival. Whenboth are together, they become a dragon, the supreme being.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Does any one speak German? Vril

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I dont think the sun has much control over good and evil. You must have more in common with Satanists, than the goat and pentagram, I would think. They are both left hand paths.

I always sway to the right.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Does any one speak German? Vril

That was fun Vril has only 3 translations in other languages.

Pril French

Vrilo Croatian

ALPHA German to Persian

Врил Serbian

Vril definition;

Vril is a substance described in Edward Bulwer-Lytton's 1871 novel The Coming Race, which was later reprinted as Vril: The Power of the Coming Race. The novel is an early example of science fiction. However, many early readers believed that its account of a superior subterranean master race and the energy-form called "Vril" was accurate, to the extent that some theosophists accepted the book as truth. Furthermore, since 1960 there has been a conspiracy theory about a secret Vril Society.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The sun and the moon are symbols of light and darkness. The fact that we cycle through both every day is a sign of ballance.

Back in time when man first encountered independant thought, they assumed that the sun was a god because it is the basis of all life on this planet. The god that you know now only exists through faith because science has proven that life exists without gods.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Why do you believe science is proven to exist without God. Evolution is still a theory. They will never find the missing link because one does not exist.

I tok lots of science, Biology and chemisty classes and learned life form is to complex to have developed my chance.

Where does your spirit originate?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I think you missed the point. Thats the link to the -still existing today- Vril Society homepage. It's all in german so if you take the time to translate some of it you may learn some things. they even have a newsletter.

I also recomend you get your hands on Reich of the Black Sun , SS Brotherhood of the Bell and VRIL: Vital Magnetism.

Vril:Vital Magnetism talks about the Vril as the driving life power in the universe... Like the force in Starwars. It has less to do with being aryan and all that Nazi crap and more to do with accepting the Vril energies as a life force.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Wow, where is your sence of humor? I know all about it, after all I started this thread. I also have one mentioning the Bell and others.

Thanks for the links.

top topics

join