It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones predicts 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

On his radio/tv show, Alex Jones warns people of the government's terror plots in July 2001.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Actually he stole his prediction from William Cooper.

I'm too lazy to find a link, google/youtube it.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResistNWO
On his radio/tv show, Alex Jones warns people of the government's terror plots in July 2001.

Wasn't he one of the people who was likewise warning that Bush was going to instigate war with China over the spy plane affair?

Yep, that was a nasty conflict, wasn't it?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Here's the Bill Cooper one too. Both these guys were following the NWO for years before 9/11, there was no "stealing" involved.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Actually, there was. Cooper and Alex Jones did not get along at all. Infact, Cooper has quite a bit of material bashin Alex for his sometimes innacurate findings and fear mongering. Cooper's prediction came well before Alex Jones'. Jones is a joke compared to Cooper, he was a true patriot. Perhaps that's why they killed him?.. Jones is still alive for a reason. He's affiliated one way or another, I gurantee it.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by -NewSense-]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ResistNWO

Alex is God.

I want to be just like him. Look at my videos. Case closed.

I'm going to be the next internet hero.

Hell with the truth, it does not matter. This is my destiny( why should Dylan and Avery get all the loot and fame?)...to be a self proclaimed "truther".

new topics

top topics

join