It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GPO Flowchart of Obama's Health Care Plan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

You don't want to read because you don't want to know the truth about how bad government run things, it run the Medicare and Medicaid out of control and now it wants another government programs to do the same.

Knowing the facts makes you more aware.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You don't want to read because you don't want to know the truth

You make many assumptions of me, however incorrect.

Thanks. I'll consider the source.

Regards...KK

[edit on 24-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

I don't mean to be pushy, I think everybody have valid opinions, specially those that are now desperate for a better option for their medical needs.

But history tells a story also and that one we can not deny, government sucks at running things, specially in the US.

I feel that many will be very disappointed when Obama bill will not live to their expectations, due to the same problems all government programs have, fraud and waste.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Next try wishing for the ability to craft cogent, thought provoking replies. Not those that resemble a Yard Sale, containing little shreds of worthless rubbish strewn about.

How is that even possible with all your drivel and troll like behavior attempting to derail the thread KKK?

Thanks for he comedian compliment

Ok, but I'm sure you are NOT taking it the way I meant it.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I feel that many will be very disappointed when Obama bill will not live to their expectations, due to the same problems all government programs have, fraud and waste.

You forgot one other trait which causes problems for government programs. And that is incompetence. Lots of that going around in the government sector.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Well if you are looking at the fraud, waste and abuse at the expenses of tax payer in the nation even with all the unemployment rates in the states after the government famous bailout, then I will have to agree with you.

Everything government touch turns into crap and we end up eating it.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Thanks,

The first step is to realize that they "government" intentionally tries to separate the citizens with many means. Divide and conquer or control

REPUBLICANS GOOD DEMOCRATS BAD
REPUBLICANS BAD DEMOCRATS GOOD

I wish it was that simple.

Work together not against each other.

How will it affect your life it is accurate?

This thread is trying to educate you, what your elected officials are voting for.

If you think it is inaccurate, lets find relative information and discuss it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Check out this quote from Nancy Pelosi regarding Obama's Healthcare Plan being a "GIFT":

Transcript

I am very confident that we will be on schedule, and we will be able to present a wonderful gift to the American people, a gift of confidence, a gift of peace of mind

She must really be on drugs or something. How stupid does she think we are? Isn't there a saying which says something like "Beware of people bearing gifts"

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
How stupid does she think we are?

If she read any of YOUR rubbish.........VERY.

Isn't there a saying which says something like "Beware of people bearing gifts"

I think it's "Never look a gift horse in the mouth."

[edit on 25-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

If she read any of YOUR rubbish.........VERY.

** SIGH ** Are you like 10 years old.

Why do you have to start with your retarded, trolling comments?

What was rubbish? I linked to the story with her quote. Oh right, you always like to troll around on threads making comments which have nothing to do with the topic.

Do you like embarrassing yourself and showing your immaturity? You are a loser to the highest degree.

Look, if the only thing you are going to spew from your flap trap is garbage in the form of ridicule and nastiness, just keep quiet and don't post anything.

I think it's "Never look a gift horse in the mouth."

There are a bunch of quotes similar in nature and yours is NOT the one I was thinking of.
As usual, you are wrong.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well if the "gift" is so good for the people and our "elite" in power giving it away like they are the Gods, how come they have voted several times to exclude themselves from it.

I guess they can trow crap at us but they will not dirty their hands with it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

OK, I'll play by your rules since you act like you own the place.

I liked this quote from your link:

More than 130 major national organizations have expressed support. That includes everyone from AMA, AARP, to the YMCA and everything in between, the March of Dimes and the Consumers Union.

Hopefully I'm 'allowed' to like a quote of hers too.

BTW, if there was no opposition to your drivel, you'd have your own personal echo chamber.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

OK, I'll play by your rules since you act like you own the place.

Umm....it's not my rules.

It's the rules of ATS to not be so vile towards others especially when you were not even provoked.

I liked this quote from your link:

More than 130 major national organizations have expressed support. That includes everyone from AMA, AARP, to the YMCA and everything in between, the March of Dimes and the Consumers Union.

Hopefully I'm 'allowed' to like a quote of hers too.

Why wouldn't you be allowed?

You do realize that those large organizations you mentioned like the AMA and AARP etc. are only onboard this plan because Obama is twisting their arms. Most of their constituents who make up those organization are NOT for this plan.

BTW, if there was no opposition to your drivel, you'd have your own personal echo chamber.

I guess you still don't get it. It has nothing to do with opposition. Who said anything about not wanting opposition.

What you did in your previous post is your typical M.O.
Out of the blue, you make rude and vile statements and contribute nothing to the topic at hand. It's not about opposition, it's about you having some manners especially when you were not even provoked.

[edit on 7/25/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

It's the rules of ATS to not be so vile towards others

OK, here's a few of your recent highlights towards me...........

reply to kinda kurious
** SIGH ** Are you like 10 years old.

Why do you have to start with your retarded, trolling comments?

reply to kinda kurious
Do you like embarrassing yourself and showing your immaturity? You are a loser to the highest degree.

Is Duh a word?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

OK, here's a few of your recent highlights towards me...........
Is Duh a word?

Look, you can try to change the subject but the fact remains you started by making some rude comment out of the blue without being provoked.

You can try to justify your behavior but unfortunately you cannot because I'm sure you realize that you are dead wrong.

As for my comments, well I was provoked by YOU. I have no problem returning the rude comments once provoked. The quotes you wrote from me were AFTER your vile, rude and out of the blue comments regarding Pelosi.

Instead of trying to justify your rude behavior, just 'man-up' and admit you were wrong and apologize so we can move on.
It's what I would do if I started being rude for no reason like you did above.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Dear WTF,

Regarding your accusation of provocation:
If you review Pg 1 on this thread you'll see we have already shared prior exchanges in THIS thread. (Not to mention ALL the other threads.) So your charge is unfounded. I've been 'Off -Line" for a day or two attending to this other little thing I do called 'life'. (I suggest you get one.) I logged back on to see you were still spewing your wonton, bigoted theme of neocon smear tactics. I responded. Big Whoop.

As far as an apology:
I'm afraid I cannot oblige as I have merely acted within my rights on this forum to express my opinion. Granted mine often opposes yours. Hint: It's a "Discussion" forum.

Suggestion for better living:
Why not just put me on your 'Ignore' list. (But you'll probably miss my endearing replies and unable to defend yourself, unaware of my quick wit, sharp barbs and deep wisdom.) After all, I suspect we are actually very much alike. (Switched at birth perhaps?) And deep down inside you actually enjoy a challenge and spirited, lively debate as much as I do. Or maybe not.

Summary:
I imagine you atop a high horse and I'm sure you imagine me a little closer to the rear.

(This is about as close as I can come to the 'Group Hug' you seem to crave so much.)

[edit on 25-7-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I wonder why the AARP are involved when the bill doesn't include people on Medicare and Medicaid after retirement age.

Actually if I am not mistaken (I could be) the health care bill doesn't kill any other entitlement programs.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm afraid I cannot oblige as I have merely acted within my rights on this forum to express my opinion.

I am not surprised nor did I expect you to be an adult. You DON'T have a right to offend other posters for no reason, out of the blue without provocation on this forum. Didn't you read the T&C or do you just don't care? Which is it?

Why not just put me on your 'Ignore' list.

Why would I do that?
That would just give you free riegn to criticize me without having the opportunity to correct your bad habits.

This is about as close as I can come to the 'Group Hug' you seem to crave so much.

If that is what you believe I want then, as usual, you are way off base.
You just cannot get anything right.

All I want from you is for you to stop the trolling with rude comments out of the blue and for no reason. That should not be so hard right?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
GOOD GOD you two. Calm down, or sleep with each others sisters and end this.

On Topic- The Dems are mad that the GOP put this chart out there because it represents the GOPs taking on the bill. I am suprised that
they can even be upset, especially when they havent even read their own bill, and on top of that, dems are at each others throat over this. What does that tell you ? It tells me that this bill is pure Crap and this chart shows exactly that. If the Dems hate it so badly, and say it is inaccurate, then they should produce their own to show how wrong this one is.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I wonder why the AARP are involved when the bill doesn't include people on Medicare and Medicaid after retirement age.

That is a GREAT point as the "chart" seems to include Medicare & Medicaid. Hmmmmmm.

Regards...KK

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join