It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest Web-Bot Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A big crisis is kicked off on October 25, 2009. It could be that Israel bombs Iran, or that Swine Flu goes into a level of extreme lethality. 10 days later, in relation to this crisis, the Obama administration will be thrown into chaos.
When Israel bombs Iran, they will use a nuclear-tipped bunker buster that will hit something unforeseen underground. As a result, a radioactive cloud will form that will pollute and sicken Southeast Asia. This will cause much of the world to turn against Israel.
The "Death of the Dollar" will be a continuing trend, with a hyper inflationary period in 2010, and banking crises/confidence losses that will begin in August 2009 and escalate by November 2009.
"Global Coastal Phenomena" will be gradual, yet by March/April 2011 the situation could be disturbing for many people. Unusual movements of the Moon brought on by anomalies in the magnetosphere could cause coastal disruptions.
The magnetosphere problems could lead to ultraviolet scorching of food crops. Grain crops will fail, mainly in the Northern Hemisphere, leading to food riots in the winter of 2010/spring of 2011. Specifically, they'll be riots in Rome that will spill over into the Vatican.
In South America, they'll be large or mass sightings of UFO-related phenomena. In the summer of 2010, a video crew will interview an escapee from an internment facility. The young bald man will later be revealed to be a "non-Terran" human.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
not sure they care , info overload ,plus nothing you can do about it.

just observe and one day even observe the light at the end of a long tunnel ----and only the chosen figure out to venture that way : )

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Maybe it has something to do with nasa bombing the moon in Oct. Then maybe the government will use it to stage a UFO attack so they can unite everyone under their one world government.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
isnt there a turning point on the timewave zero thread which points to Oct 25th??

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
well the fed has really screwed the world and amercia and perhaps the recent stock market ralley will be over in Oct when reality sets in?

Or is it possible that everyone will ignore reality and leave well enough alone? the dollar has been ruined over printed, look at what the guy on coasttocoast said last night . there are other examples

now will the chem trails be spreading the virus so that big pharam can sell their vaccine? I hope not and do not think that big pharma is that connected ---but who knows.

i am not going to worry about it but if everyone starts getting sick i will take precautions .

no reason to get too parinoid ,which is one of the syndromes of info overload . if u know what i mean

im sure some of you have friends that dont process the info in a healthy way?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
being unfamiliar with the web bot, has it predicted anything that came true in the past few years?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mvirata
being unfamiliar with the web bot, has it predicted anything that came true in the past few years?

One of the first accurate predictions took place in June of 2001. It predicted that a life-altering event would take place within the next 60-90 days and the effects would be felt worldwide. It based its prediction on "web chatter" and the prediction proved accurate when the Twin Towers fell on 9/11/2001.

Other Past Predictions that came true:

* the 2001 anthrax attack on Washington DC
* the East Coast power outage in 2003
* the earthquake which lead to the December 26 2004 tsunami
* it is even credited with predicting hurricane Katrina and the devastating events that followed.
* the stock market crash starting Oct 7, 2008
* October 7 2008 to February 19 2008 will be filled with emotional intensity - Start of Stock market crash
* In October Global emotional release event begins – largely economic

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thanks Nassim

Yes, this is a interesting method of divination.

Last night c2c radio shows Steve Quayle interview says they will spread it by forced vaccinations. the first ones will be fake with nothing in them, the 2nd ones will be the killer.

Yet,if they wanted to lower the population wouldn't they prefer to target the 3rd world and not our own people. Yet, i can see them targeting the lower class. But i don't think it can fly. too many will demand their freedom of choice . A new law would have to be enforced to make everyone get them. So i doubt Steve Quayle is correct. He was also wrong on some other topics in the past . He seems to be a tad too paranoid for me. yet this web bot deal has me wondering .

see i thought chem trails has rooted itself into place now all they have to do is drop eboli on us or whichever area's they choose. Yet, the rich and elitiests go underground until its safe to come out. so this is why the fed has ruined the dollar , -----ONCE the population is lowered they start a new currency . They figure why not ruin the dollar if we have to reshuffle anyways.

now, black ops doesnt realize that white ops has been watching all along and has a plan which i cannot reveal . it has something to do with God and white magic and thinking positive.
Nassim i like your vidoes, and appreciate your views and approach.
I would like to privately email you if possible . I have some things to share that i don't want the naysayers here to step on(www.youtube.com...) t-minus 7 and counting , anythoughts on how Kerry reacted to Steven Greer ? Are you aware that Mr X might of been off'd and Pcam got him into the public light . Now he said mass et contact by greys in 2012. This is interesting since a abductee friend said the same thing yrs ago. Anyhow, the recent Dan Burisch talk from Suisse states that all et's are related to jrod/greys who are the oldest race around .All due to their hybrid program . Thats right ,its been going on for eons. I presume the greys are up to 1 billion yrs old . Yet, so many races of greys because so many differnt genes found . So they've mixed with all life forms . Now ,Dan was wondering if he'd be around when the next real et shows . THE WEB BOT GUYS SHOULD GET A TASTE OF THESE WORDS ???? I will be sharing this to others , but again if Dan is correct many will see this. Perhaps the mass contact will go over this . Yet, i would of asked Dan some questions if i was there . Not to change the subject , but in california we tend to ramble about this that and the other. People in a rush don't have time for it.

I like Suisse alot, the mtns, green grass , clean , i've been there before .

top topics

join