It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

monsterquest show where are the monsters!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I actually liked the show when they started doing "legit" shows. The one about the Eastern Cougar where they caught a cougar on camera in North Carolina, pythons in the everglades, crocodiles returning the the US, give me more of that than 30 seconds of grainy footage.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What drives me crazy, is their half-assed, short-term searches.

On one program, they were investigating a possible Bigfoot at a fishing cabin on a lake in Canada.

They FINALLY are getting some action, and they hide in the cabin, scared turdless.

No thermal camera. No tripwires, no weapons, and no guts.

Based on everything I've seen on this supposed Bigfoot, it would appear that these creatures may have the ability to detect the IR in nightshot spectrum. It may appear to them to be like a flashlight would be to us.

Thermal has no signature.

They do half-assed investigations, and then duck out just as things start to get interesting.

Fairies.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
to be fair on that same episode didnt one of the investigators go rowing off by himself and ended up camping by himself on some remote island completely seperated from the rest of the group? As i remember mainly the cameramen and audio people where the ones terrified...

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Others things they should do along with spending more time, is cook some food that smells good. Or get a helicopter with infrared cameras and nightvison cameras. I really liked that episode of Destination Truth where something big was shaking the tree near him but we couldn't see anything because they didn't have adequate lighting.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-7-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Have them go to Africa and search for the Mokele-Mbembe! that'd be interesting!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
They probably don't want to turn into a show like UFO Hunters and go out time and time again only to turn up empty handed. So they go out looking for things that they have a remote chance of finding.

What are the chances they find a bigfoot? Thousands of people have looked for it and pretty much came out empty handed.

The chances of finding a large rat, cat or alligator is more likely to show results. Results are what people tune in for not a show that comes up empty handed.

If they changed the name to Monster History then they could keep looking for all those crazy things people have claimed to see throughout history and people won't have anything to complain about.

The title MonsterQuest leads people on that they will uncover soemthing. That bar is set to high for them to accomplish seeing as how they put on a new show each week. Which in reality only leaves them a two or three days to shoot on location before they have to do the voice overs and editing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join