It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreaming of nuclear war!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'd like to know how or why, in dreams there is an epic story taking place. I'm not talking about those wild dreams of Wars, being chased etc...that you wake up with your heart pounding, covered in sweat. It's those other dreams, the mundane living your life the same as you do now, but different. Alot of these dreams are recurrent, or say, the same out of place places and people, just a different day. It's really hard to describe. I just had one the other night where I never moved out of my moms apartment and was still living there. The apartment was similar, but different in many ways. I've dreamed this dream before, or I dreamed it within the dream, because I remember mentioning in the dream that I just had a dream. Actually, I have ALOT of dreams within dreams.
My 911 dream was like that, at first I was asleep, (I am dreaming now) I woke up and looked out the window and there were FBI agents chilling on the window sill, like hiding or trying to get in or something, its pretty high up and its not dream life, its real life. Then I fall asleep again,(Still dreaming) I wake up again and think to myself, wow what a crazy dream, then I look out the window to make sure it was a dream and there are a bunch of people out in the street in yellow Hazmat suits and I wonder if it WAS just a dream, then I am asleep again, by the way I don't remember falling back to sleep any of these times, I just wake up from sleep in my bed. Well this last time I do not wake up in my bed, I begin to dream one of those wild crazy dreams. I am in the presidents bedroom, all the upholstery, walls etc are deep red. I am there to find and dismantle a bomb that has been planted in the white house, this part of the dream gets all crazy and mixed up. Lots of chases and hiding etc. Well, after I woke up, and for real this time, it was 9/10/01. The very next day was 911. Crazy.
I am always having wild end of world dreams. A few months ago I was telling my mom about a dream I had where a friend of mine was trying to make a special diving suit and I was testing it out. It wasn't working properly because the suit was made out of lead. There was also people in Hazmat suits in ths dream. Well, my mother informed me that Lead is used to store radio active waste or something radio active and is then stored in water. This was something I did not know, yet I dreamed about it. Very wierd. I could go on and on...lol. as you can prob. tell!

<< 1   >>

join