It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a Dictator and I have proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Obama is a Dictator by his own words.

He said the Constitution is fundamentally flawed because it restrains Government and it doesn't talk about redistribution of wealth. So Obama understands that the Constitution restrains Government but he sees that as a flaw.

He said during the campaign that he wants to fundamentally change America. He doesn't want Government to be restrained and any President who thinks like this is a Dictator.

The Founders of this country restrained Government because they didn't want one man or Government controlling peoples lives. They thought that should be left up to the individual.

Obama said the Constitution only talks about negative liberties. In other words, it only talks about wahat Government can't do to you and not what Government must do on your behalf.

This is dangerous talk. The Founders just talked about rights because rights are something that can't be taken away. So they saw the role of Government as protecting the God Given rights of the individual.

Obama sees this as a flaw. He thinks that Government must do things according to his way of thinking. This is a Dictator. The Founders of this country knew that you can't have Government talking about what it must do and also have individual rights. What Government must due can change from politician to politician and if Government talks about what it must do and it clashes with the liberty of the individual then that's a Dictatorship.

This is why Obama is trying to control everything.

He's controlling banks, car companies, he wants to control executive pay, energy, the health care system, he's appointed over 33 Czars. During the campaign he talked about a civilian police force that was stronger than the military.

This is the talk and actions of a Dictator not a President. People supported Obama because he said I'm not Bush. Bush was horrible but you haven't seen anything yet. Obama is gonna be 10x worse and this has nothing to do with politics.

I didn't support Bush or Obama because I listened to their words.

Seven years before Barack Obama's "spread the wealth" comment to Joe the Plumber became a GOP campaign theme, the Democratic presidential candidate said in a radio interview the U.S. has suffered from a fundamentally flawed Constitution that does not mandate or allow for redistribution of wealth.

But, the Supreme Court never ventured into the issues of redistribution of wealth, and of more basic issues such as political and economic justice in society. To that extent, as radical as I think people try to characterize the Warren Court, it wasn't that radical. It didn't break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the Founding Fathers in the Constitution, at least as it's been interpreted, and the Warren Court interpreted in the same way, that generally the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties. Says what the states can't do to you. Says what the federal government can't do to you, but doesn't say what the federal government or state government must do on your behalf.

Here's a video of the interview.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
He sure spread the wealth alright; to the big businesses and those who already are rich.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

Well, throw McCain and Bush into the club:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

the rabbit hole is big indeed

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Matrix, I think I starred you when you brought up something similar before. Well, another S&F! Excellent job.

Of course you'll have to prepare for the flaming of the left. They will either deny or accuse you of being a racist.

Screw 'em.

Thanks for bringing this to the forefront.

new topics

top topics

join