It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Error found in The Arrivals videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have recently watched all the Arrivals videos and found some points very interesting and other points a bit too religion based. The points I found interesting was about the use of mind control which went into the music industry in particular about the performance of Madonna, Britney Spears and Chrisitina Aguilera. The Arrivals video suggests that the performance was steeped in masonic symbolism which I thought was possible but thought it could be just a way of interpreting it. But what I thought was particularly strange was how the aparent "step pyramid" Madonna walks down has 13 steps, just like the 13 levels of the York freemasonry. The Arrivals video shows this by counting the steps Madonna walks down but the camera quickly cuts off before you see her walk down all the steps. So I tried to find images of this performance to try and clarify there are 13 steps and discovered that The Arrivals are wrong. Heres an image of the performance showing the steps.

You can clearly see in some of the photos that there is a lot more than 13 steps. Did The Arrivals just make a mistake or were they trying to deceive us to prove a point?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
By the way, was anyone surprised to find out that ATS staff somewhat endorsed such a propagandesque serie ?

I was.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 0123210

Yes I found it strange, also at many points I thought I was watching an Islamic extremist video. I was quite shocked that ATS would post such videos on their site.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
She may have double stepped some. I think they counted her 13 steps that SHE took.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
You can clearly see in some of the photos that there is a lot more than 13 steps. Did The Arrivals just make a mistake or were they trying to deceive us to prove a point?
Of course they made it up, along with 99% of the other BS in the video...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
reply to post by 0123210

Yes I found it strange, also at many points I thought I was watching an Islamic extremist video. I was quite shocked that ATS would post such videos on their site.

i felt the same way...i didnt watch them all for this reason..

top topics

join