It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin Reveals Existence of Monolith on Mars Moon!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Well firstly, I would like to point out that there are plenty of hills and troughs in that picture. If you saw the hills/troughs from space, it would probably look similar to that other picture you posted. Obviously, that is not an alien base. They're just raised/lowered parts of the surface of the moon.

Back to the thing in the picture: I don't know what that is. If you want to call it proof of aliens bases on the moon, be my guest. I'm not jumping to that conclusion so easily.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
If only a UFO would land. If only we could take it apart. That would be scientific proof.

Well my sources indicate we have
I even have a sketch of a star drive Shhhhh its a secret

Alas, there is no such evidence in the public forum.

That I will agree with

The only reason I believe in them is because I saw two flying saucers. My guess is that they're government craft.Who knows, though. Could be aliens -- but I doubt it -- but I HOPE they are

Okay now you call the specifically 'flying saucers' so you must have a pretty good description... you can U2U me a report

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
They're just raised/lowered parts of the surface of the moon.

You must have missed the mile-high, top-heavy tower in the red square.

If not, are you saying that it is natural?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Buzz Aldrin, the 'hero' of space himself is clearly attempting to save face with the fake moon landing.

No man has 'officially' been to the moon.

Certainly not from the Apollo. lol at the rampant ignorance.

Please investigate further and ignore the rambling of the Trolls whom have sold their souls for a 'pittance' of pride....short lived at that.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I went to the CSPAN website and found the 7/19/09 interview of Buzz when I put it in the search box. It was an hour long interview and it was informative. The link to the video is:

www.c-span.org...

He started making points about the moon of mars at 29:30 at 37:00, and the start of the clip from the video that is on this thread starts around 52:20. In a nutshell he was saying that people should instead go to phobos in order to control remote vehicles on the surface of Mars. He made comment that why go back to a place that we have already been that has no atmosphere. He said that Mars was more earth like and was wet etc. etc.. I believe that Buzz Aldrin has told us more in his feint than he would let on. If we have the power to send somebody to the Mars and phobos area, why wast time to go to the moon of mars when we are already so close to Mars (phobos is closer to mars than the moon is close to the earth)? Also, what so important about that "monolith"/structure on phobos that he would know about and make a big deal about it? I mean the first thing that Nasa would say would be it's a very big boulder, they and buzz know alot more about phobos and Mars.

I believe that structure on phobos is artifical (an artifact) by someone. For one, if it's large in size where is the crater from the impact if this was a meteor. Also where is the rest of the rocks around it on the surface. It looks like it was placed in large open area which is almost impossible to do in nature. If this monolith was so important for Nasa and Buzz to be concerened about, they must also think that it is an artificial construct. I think that we are getting closer to disclosure and when it does happen, it will be a shock to all of us.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
You must have missed the mile-high, top-heavy tower in the red square.

That is the conning tower of Phobos the spaceship. Remember a while back the 'rumors' that it was gone for some time?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
No, he clearly said a "strange structure" on the moon's surface. Buzz Aldrin has, on many occasions, stayed away from the UFO debate and I believe this if the first time he's made reference towards artificial involvement on planetary objects.

He has generally stayed away from the debate, you are correct. But he has publicly mentioned the UFO he and his apollo 11 crewmates witnessed in 1969. Whatever they saw, it was definately "tagging along" with them and it was defiantely unidentified. That counts as a UFO just by definition, even if he's reluctant to just say "It was a UFO". I think he knows more than he's leading on to.

Here's the video on youtube of Buzz Aldrin talking about their "UFO" experience on the way to the moon during the Apollo 11 mission.
And, IMO, it's made all the more interesting given the bizarre objects astronauts and cosmonauts have been witnessing since the dawn of manned space flight.

And here's a video of Buzz Aldrin talking recently a little more about this encounter on Fox News with Neil Cavutto.. Actually saying:

"We just about could have said, 'Look we see a UFO out the window going along with us'. You know what would have happened? The public would have gone crazy!"

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

In the interest of fairness, here's the whole story from Aldrin. It was not unidentified, unless you consider .00001 unidentified.

[edit on 7/24/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I found some interesting things on that wikipedia picture of Phobos
I haven't had time to read through the whole discussion so if this has already been mentioned then my bad.

2 anomalies, the one in the bottom left has a huge shadow that pops up on the other side of the crater, this could be an elevation effect as well at the sun being at a low angle, I don't really know but those are HUGE shadows.
pic

Area in question - circled in red
Pic

Of course, that is one of the many monoliths on Phobos, the more I look at a large pic of Phobos the more I find, I wonder how they formed...

[edit on 7/24/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Mars and its Strange Moons
"As the last picture was halfway through, they [Soviets] saw something that should not be there."

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Nice video

That would be this object

Had that shadow pic before but never a direct source

[edit on 24-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The debunkertrolls on ATS would like to have us believe that the second image is actually just of Phobos' shadow....

...When it is clear that the relatively symmetrical, elongated object from your first image is the one which is casting the symmetrical, elongated shadow on the surface of Mars in the second image.

Debunkertrolls - they are to be pitied, not scorned.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
Buzz Aldrin, the 'hero' of space himself is clearly attempting to save face with the fake moon landing.

No man has 'officially' been to the moon.

Certainly not from the Apollo. lol at the rampant ignorance.

Please investigate further and ignore the rambling of the Trolls whom have sold their souls for a 'pittance' of pride....short lived at that.

Yeah,the more I watch this vid the more it looks like he slipped up and almost let slip we havnt visited our moon yet!The eye shift to his left and the brief pause before saying of mars.Then his brain engaged in survival protection mode and he winged it from then on to take him further away from his slip up

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi.

Apparently,the Phobos 2 probe managed to take some fairly detailed images of the surface of Mars ,as shown in the pic you posted,showing the shadow on the surface.
If this is indeed the case,then do you know why the image you have presented,of Phobos and it's strange companion,is so utterly devoid of any detail at all?
Is this the only image of this anomaly that has been made public?
And if so,has any detail that may have been there,been purposefully removed?
I would like to read your thoughts on this,as it is an image that has both perplexed,and disappointed me in the past!
Thanx.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I think it is obvious to anyone who has spent time looking at the different anomalies in our solar system that someone in the distant past was traveling around leaving their mark on our planets and moons, Earth and Luna included.

Were they our true forefathers?

Of course they were!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
it's cut off but he seems to be saying that there's a structure that is not man made - who put it there? the universe put it there. there are those that will say god put it there.

he doesn't say it was fabricated by intelligent beings or life of any kind.

Here we go again pedanticism gone mad...he never said this, he never said that!

Of course he meant it is artificial!

Why would he say 'People are gonna wonder who put it there..' If it was a natural rock formation of small natural feature, why would (in his opinion) anyone wonder who put it there when we 'find out about it'?

Do we wonder who put the Earths alps together? Or Olympus mons on Mars? Has that been bothering a lot of people?
And so on...if it's natural like those examples above, no-one is going to wonder anything of the sort. If it's artificial, everyone will wonder 'who' put it there.

Is this obvious only to me?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheColdDragon
I think Buzz might be starting to get a little old.

How insulting. Perhaps you should keep these prejudices to yourself. Old age has nothing to do with it, nor does old age automatically equal mental deterioration, only in some cases.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FutureAbductee
I think it is obvious to anyone who has spent time looking at the different anomalies in our solar system that someone in the distant past was traveling around leaving their mark on our planets and moons, Earth and Luna included.

Were they our true forefathers?

Of course they were!

I agree. I seem to naturally believe that ancients created us etc. When I see anomalies on Mars or its moons I cant help but think of the Annunaki and the Sumerian tablets.

How can a "story" from thousands of years ago even know about Mars yet it tells us that the Annunaki were there. Here is an excerpt from a translation:

"Alalu is judged by seven and is exiled to Mars with the pilot Anzu. Anzu request to stay with him till his death and bury him making a name for himself. With eagles helmets and fishes suits they were provided. With food and tools they were supplied.
Soon Anu's daughter Ninmah(Ninharsag) a medical officer goes to Earth and on the way stops at Mars and finds Anzu has just died. She uses a pulsar and emitter sixty times and revives Anzu. Ninmah sees Alalu who was king of Nibiru a pile of bones in a cave of a great mountain.
They the cave's entrance again with stones covered;
The image of Alalu upon the great rock mountain with beams they carved.
They showed him wearing an Eagle's helmet; his face they made uncovered.
Let the image of Alalu forever gaze toward Nibiru that he ruled,
Toward the Earth whose gold he discovered! (The Face On Mars)"

Further reading of the tablets reveals that the Annunaki used Mars and its moons as way points for travel to and from earth in order to transport gold.

Could it be that we are simply not believing this ancient story as truth? Perhaps we will soon discover irrefutable evidence of past Annunaki presence on mars and its moons and maybe this monolith is a key.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
great find! I am surprised they haven't made Buzz out to be a "wacko" like they do everyone else with a strange story that tweaks their view of reality.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartmanrules
great find! I am surprised they haven't made Buzz out to be a "wacko" like they do everyone else with a strange story that tweaks their view of reality.

They can't call him a "wacko" because he didn't tell a "strange story".

Hey - great avatar!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join