It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer - Contact: The CSETI Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Dr. Steven Greer - Contact: The CSETI Experience

Sunday, August 30, 2009 - Petaluma, CA

You are invited to a special workshop with the world-renowned founder of the global Disclosure movement to end UFO secrecy, Steven M. Greer, MD. As the founder of CSETI (Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence), Dr. Greer has led expeditions around the world for 18 years to make contact with ET civilizations visiting earth, and has done briefings for CIA Directors, heads of state, Congress, senior Pentagon officials, and senior scientific leaders. Learn what he has told them, and what he is telling the new Obama Administration. Learn how Dr. Greer is advising the head of state of a G7 country on how they should end secrecy NOW and make open contact! New video and electronic audio evidence of ET contact from CSETI expeditions will also be presented, as well as a review of the innovative energy technologies that will give us a new and sustainable civilization on Earth!

www.disclosureproject.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Is this a freakin advertisement?
Get'em Mods...

Line two...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Advance Registration: $175

you can count me out...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm hearing that slide guitar riff from the movie LaBamba in my head right now....and it sounds better than paying $175.

Love the work, Dr., but I gotta sit this one out.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Is this guy a joke or not? i heard some crazy things he was doing, like charing thousands to take people out into the night just for a chance at seeing a UFO...if you had this knowledge you wouldn't charge people if you were serious about it

BUT not only thati heard he was charing 100,000 dollers for a lifetime membership to this...Is there any truth in that? If so anything related to this guy should be banned from ATS

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakeningaussie
Is this guy a joke or not? i heard some crazy things he was doing, like charing thousands to take people out into the night just for a chance at seeing a UFO...if you had this knowledge you wouldn't charge people if you were serious about it

BUT not only thati heard he was charing 100,000 dollers for a lifetime membership to this...Is there any truth in that? If so anything related to this guy should be banned from ATS

Ban me, who cares, like any of you have any credibility. Maybe John Lear was right about this site.

[edit on 23/7/2009 by TheInfamousOne]

[edit on 23/7/2009 by TheInfamousOne]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
LMAO

Lifetime membership level 2 - "Enter amount $100,000 or above"

Now I know these "researchers" need money to fund their projects but really offering membership for over $100k ? That's taking the piss a little

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech
[

Seems I have been going about this all wrong...

Time to set up a pay per view on my site

100K? Wowsers I'd be content with 10 members

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Seriously, all it does is discredit his efforts!

Instead of asking for donations to fund his research, why can he not spread the work around as I'm sure MANY would love to volunteer for free in their spare time and help get the answers we all seek.

And the only way we will get the answers is a collaborative effort, not one group of a select few doing all the work. If he truely wanted disclosure he would reveal everything, for free and keep no secrets otherwise he's no better than those who refuse to disclose

[edit on 24/7/09 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yeah we've been all over this in the "Is disclosure project a HOAX thread"

Wanna buy a picture of a triangle in space? Just got the scan from NASA

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What was the conclusion, was it hoax ?

Will you consider trading your picture for a picture of a cheese triangle/human child alien hybrid experiment gone wrong ?

And if you're serious about the triangle in space, post it up man!

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
reply to post by zorgon

Seriously, all it does is discredit his efforts!

Instead of asking for donations to fund his research, why can he not spread the work around as I'm sure MANY would love to volunteer for free in their spare time and help get the answers we all seek.

And the only way we will get the answers is a collaborative effort, not one group of a select few doing all the work. If he truely wanted disclosure he would reveal everything, for free and keep no secrets otherwise he's no better than those who refuse to disclose

Amen. Make it open-source.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg

Well I really don't see a problem anyway You can give the info free and still sell books and CD's because people still want a hard copy. I know I do and many have asked me about books and such...

Personally I think you would sell more if your open than if you try to force people to but to get the goods. It may sound odd but it works

A good example is patents you can find them at three offices online for free, yet people will pay a lawyer or para legal up to 200.00 to get it for them Not quite the same but it works

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

What was the conclusion, was it hoax ?

No conclusion but I poked serious holes into Wolf's portion

Will you consider trading your picture for a picture of a cheese triangle/human child alien hybrid experiment gone wrong ?

Now THAT is cheesy

The triangle is here

Triangle UFO on Nasa Photo
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My copy is a 600 dpi scan and an 11x14 print that set me back 110.00 from NASA

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne

Ban me, who cares, like any of you have any credibility. Maybe John Lear was right about this site.

What about that transformational clinic session on spontaneous combustion?

www.worldpuja.org...

Do you give us a personal demonstration?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg

reply to post by zorgon

Amen. Make it open-source

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

Did u either misread my post or are u one of steven's little messengers?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by awakeningaussie

Definitively one of stevie's little minions.....

Disclosure will come only with us being a Whole, united....not a select few
as a small group.

m2c

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Overload

I do not judge by appearance but he always gave me the impression that he might be a slimey scumball

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
So Greer's in Barcelona next week and kicking back in Cali next month. Nice
Whole lotta disclosure must be going around right now...has he trademarked the word yet? He could trademark the words 'fraudulent a**hole', but it's probably taken...

His public appearances, international travel, 5 star lifestyle and prices are largely available online. Hmmmm. I wonder how hard it'd be to gain a ball park figure for the money CSETI raises from 'summits' and merch and subtract it from Greer's visible expenses? It wouldn't be a wholly accurate figure...interesting though!

new topics

top topics

join