It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea in bizarre Hillary Clinton attack [Update: Hillary Rebuts]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

North Korea in bizarre Hillary Clinton attack

www.news.com.au

NORTH Korea has hit back at comments by US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, describing her in an unusually personal attack as not intelligent and a "funny lady".

"We cannot but regard Mrs Clinton as a funny lady as she likes to utter such rhetoric, unaware of the elementary etiquette in the international community," the spokesman said.

"Sometimes she looks like a primary schoolgirl and sometimes a pensioner going shopping."........
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.democraticunderground.com

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Kevin_X2]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
ahahaha. This is kind of funny. Now, i haven't been keeping up with Hilary Clintons remarks, but this is so weird! It seems like NK is taking a pretty hypocritical stance on this one, making unprofessional personal remarks against Clinton wile accusing her of the same thing.

I think their getting a little impatient over there in NK, they want a fight so bad.

Personally, I'm not a Hilldog fan either. I don't think shes right for the role shes in, she does kind of come off as immature sometimes. But that's just my opinion.

Should be funny to see if she makes a statement,

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I like this article too. Captures the hate more

N. Korea Escalates War of Words, Calls Clinton Vulgar, Unintelligent
PHUKET, Thailand, July 23--The war of words between North Korea and the United States escalated Thursday, with North Korea's Foreign Ministry lashing out at Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton in unusually personal terms for "vulgar remarks" that it said demonstrated "she is by no means intelligent."

Clinton, who earlier this week likened North Korea to an unruly child, has rallied international isolation of North Korea at a 27-member regional security forum here. She met with her Russian, Chinese, South Korean and Japanese counterparts -- the other key partners in suspended six-nation disarmament talks--and won strong statements of support from many delegations.

this banter is hilarious.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X2

If true, that is FREAKING HULARIOUS!!

I think NK knows of the animosity between Clinton and her boss. Getting her riled up might be a tactic to and more fuel to their fire.

Just a thought, anyhow!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

"Sometimes she looks like a primary schoolgirl and sometimes a pensioner going shopping."........

Well, when you're right you're right!

I think they hit the nail on the head!

We should let Lewinsky do our Foreign Policy Negotiations, she has proven skill set in high demand, and she already ushered the fall of one world leader!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
North Korea is playing for what it's worth. They need to meet the combined armies of the US, Russia, the PRC, South Korea and Japan. The war would be short and NK would have a new no nuke government.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is hilldogs latest statement. Oh, it just gets better!

yeah, well... you have NO FRIENDS!

Clinton Declares North Korea Without 'Friends'
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says North Korea "has no friends left" that will protect it from international punishments for its nuclear activities.

Clinton told Asia's largest security forum in Thailand Thursday the international community is united in its efforts to force North Korea to dismantle its nuclear weapons program.

Clinton said the U.S., Russia, China, Japan and South Korea are still ready to offer economic and diplomatic incentives if Pyongyang commits to an "irreversible" path towards denuclearization.

But North Korean spokesman Ri Hung Sik dismissed the incentives as nonsense and declared the six-party disarmament talks "dead."

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Nobody wants to stand down.
Lets roll up oursleeves and get this over with.
No more BS!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Must be that time of the month..

Man wont it be crazy if THIS is the strew that breaks the camels back ?
Gotta love it lol

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed just how Sand box politics this is?

North Korea: "Hillary you're a bitch"

Hillary Clinton: "At least i have friends"

Gawd!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Why don't people realize that Nk is not a threat to the US - this is purely the NWO agenda, they want to ensure no-one but them has nukes.

I think it's amusing that NK have called her out in a personal way - they have no intention of de-arming, so they are just having fun at her expense for wasting their time.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Maybe if Hillary wore one of those suggestive leather outfits, NK might take her more seriously. I'm sure her husband Bill has had repeated spankings by her.
" Hillary, I've been a bad boy again"

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

This is great.
I think they should get the whole thing over with a good ol' "celebrity deathmatch" between 'lil kim and hilary.
I would certainly buy a ticket for that.They could get Don King in on the plan,and it would be bigger than the rumble in the jungle.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Is this what the dem's/leftists/liberals call changing the tone with other countries especially with North Korea.

Yeah, this is much better.

You leftist liberal democrats are so silly with your rhetoric about setting a new tone.

top topics

join