It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction to a Bornleader...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

Although i have had this account for quite some time, i have just decided to use it today. I have browsed ATS over the years and found some of the topics and discussions fascinating. I have always been a man to question everything in life and I have always had the fire burning passion to seek the so called "truth" in life. I am intrigued by intelligent topics and discussion and it is what keeps me sane in this world of "sheeple".
Thanks to all the organizers and contributors that keep this site as interesting as it is and for all the members who learned in life to question EVERYTHING, no matter how it is fed to you. I hope to enhance the quality of discussion of this site and learn a thing or two in the process!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by BORNLEADER II
Hello ATS,

Although i have had this account for quite some time, i have just decided to use it today. I have browsed ATS over the years and found some of the topics and discussions fascinating. I have always been a man to question everything in life and I have always had the fire burning passion to seek the so called "truth" in life. I am intrigued by intelligent topics and discussion and it is what keeps me sane in this world of "sheeple".
Thanks to all the organizers and contributors that keep this site as interesting as it is and for all the members who learned in life to question EVERYTHING, no matter how it is fed to you. I hope to enhance the quality of discussion of this site and learn a thing or two in the process!

Welcome BornLeader II, I'll venture a guess that you must be an Aries and likely of Irish origins to know that you are a born leader.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

umm actually my parents are from Naples,Italy and Im a virgo..LOL..Nice guess though!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BORNLEADER II

At least I got the right planet and zodiac system.

Anyway, glad to have you here.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

thats the way to look at it in a positive light!
And thanks!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join