It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu: 100,000 New Cases Reported

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Judging by your reaction, I can safely say paranoia is least of your worries

I'm not quite optimistic about my chances against Swine Flu. I have a weak immune system and already on the governments flu list, so it is likely I'll end up in a mass grave by Christmas.

Oh well

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

we can only but try..... only but try

Anyway back on topic!!!!

swine flu is expected to be bloody busy over the coming week!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Excellent!

With the WHOLE population either having HAD swine flu or been exposed to it and proven to be immune, the government can save a fortune on vaccination! We won't need them!

Remember, if swine flu mutates you CANNOT have a vaccine for it. That is why you cannot have a vaccine for the common cold.....because it is a mutating virus.

Put your wallet away, Mr Brown!

We don't need no vaccination!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Never underestimate the power of posative thinking. You WILL find ways to boost your immune system. Sometimes you have to think outside modern witch doctor medicines as they tend to attack both virus/whatever the reason why it was prescribed, as well as your body's own immune system.

Christmas? Bah! I will look forward to seeing a happy New Year message from you.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
in other news, a few hundred people will die on the roads this week.

Also, normal flu is expected to kill a few thousand this year.

Al this, and more, once we've stopped trying to scare you into taking the vaccination.....

Yes but what you don't understand is that this is SOOOOOO early in the flu season....

Using your logic, people shouldn't be getting the flu in these numbers... 100,000

Not at this time of year....

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by Acidtastic

I'm not quite optimistic about my chances against Swine Flu. I have a weak immune system and already on the governments flu list, so it is likely I'll end up in a mass grave by Christmas.

Oh well

Adds a whole new meaning to Christmas Mass, doesn't it....

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
100,000 not a chance just more bull from mardocs media machine,trying to scear the weak minded and still sleeping ,

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

hi fella there are ways to boost your immune systum i cant tell you as i dont think its wise for me to other advise like wot you should do as doing the research your self will be much better 4 you oh ever hread of SLIVER just an idea look it up be good fella

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ways to boost your immune system include drinking nettle tea (boosts the iron in your system) and actually getting OUT into the environment again and stop being encased in this "squeaky clean" bubble which is destroying all our immune systems by thinking that every bacteria around us is a bad thing.

And for the record, Heres the statistic on the biggest common types of death in the UK for men.

Heart disease - 20.2%
Cerebrovascular diseases - 7.9%
Lung cancer - 6.9%
Chronic lower respiratory disease - 5.6%
***Flu/pneumonia - 5%***
Prostate cancer - 3.7%
Colon cancer - 3.1%
Lymph cancers - 2.3%
Alzheimer's disease/dementia - 2.1%
Aortic aneurysm - 2%

[edit on 23-7-2009 by ROBL240]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I would argue that this swine flu was a beta test by the PTB..

First reported case April 30, 2009.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

84 days later and it looks like it has spread worldwide 'quite well'...?
www.msnbc.msn.com...

I would pay to see Cameron or Brown take the vaccine to quell public fears..
like when politician John Gummer fed his daughter a burger during the BSE scandal.
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Elliot]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I would actually say that the best way to fight this is to go live in jungles or rainforests for a good long while.... all the food and shelter you want is in there..... there are still people living in jungles today who have not even heard of what we are doing in the Industrialised World and they have/are managing!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
On a lighter note, great time to take a GOVT sanctioned sickie, just go to the NHS website type in your symptoms, get your TAMIFLU prescription number an bobs your uncle, you got 2 weeks of bliss on ATS, courtesy of Gordon brown, and no back to work interview..... lol, remember recovery is in the well being of yourself...... remember as Monty python sings "always look on the bright side of life "

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What you need to realise is that it is 100,000 diagnosed with the flu,over the phone and also by their doctors who are NOT taking swabs.My daughter was diagnosed over the phone last week.Mainly because it was in the school next door to hers and that she had diarrhea with it.She was prescribed tamiflu and was allot better in a matter of few hours.Did she have swine flu?who knows because now they are not testing anymore nobody can be certain it is not just one of the many other regular flu virus doing the rounds.Also they were discussing this on radio two news and it was said by a doctor that he thought there were probably only one true case for every ten cases that are now being diagnosed.Now watch the cases in the UK treble now that you can go online to present your symptoms and then get hold of tamiflu.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

Originally posted by Acidtastic
in other news, a few hundred people will die on the roads this week.

Also, normal flu is expected to kill a few thousand this year.

Al this, and more, once we've stopped trying to scare you into taking the vaccination.....

I'm not trying to provoke anything with this question! I've seen the statement "normal flu kills thousands every year" but where is the proof of that? I've never known anyone to get sick with the flu and then die. Can you give us a source for that statement?

Also normal flu doesnt kill the age group this has the potential to do!Apples and oranges,dont know why it gets mentioned here

Know a few people who have had this,felt realy rough for a few days.One has asma and had to have tamiflu to help and she said she could hardly breath(in her early 20's)the others just rested and took lemsips

It seems the under 14's are the ones catching it at the moment,then giving it to their parents

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Trouble is if you do get the real swine flu after!I know that I wouldnt be too happy if my lads pulled that one on me!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

the 100,000 figure is simply the number of callers to the helpline. this is not cases, or even confirmed cases.

it's all fearmongering

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
My niece is infected and she is in an Isolation right this minute, but h1N1 is not as bad as H4n1 right? it's curable, so hush hush. Do not advertise the viral architect for free. He will be punished one day & the tami flu producer too.

The oldest bussiness trick known to man, poison & antidote

Plain SUCKKKKSSS!

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Could it be worse in the England because they are having their winters now? Because didnt they say we will the Swine Flu back this winter and it will be worse? When all this came out they saidn the swine flu wasnt that bad. So is the swine flu bad or not, is it worse than the regular flu. Is it killing more younger kids under 14 than the regular flu would during flu season?

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by isa75

No idea but it looks like it is worse than first thought as it is only July and there are already 100,000 cases reported! I guess we'll have to see what is happening in a few weeks time......

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join